Essay PreviewMore ↓
Marketing Departments in mid-sized businesses face lots of challenges such as how to target customers more efficiently, how to increase market share, how to compete in the market-place and be ahead of competition, and how to increase one-to-one communications with customers.
The unsteady economy has pressured businesses to become as streamlined as possible, leaving marketing departments short on budget and staff. Today, our role as Marketing Consultants is to help companies not only retain current customers but also aggressively grow market-share, open new market potentials and add new customers.
Our Marketing offerings can help companies conquer these challenges. We can help developing, supervising and executing your Marketing Strategies, whether through dealing with your Marketing Department or through assigning persons from our company.
Why we execute, or supervise for you?
Because today’s economic realities have put a tremendous amount of pressure on the Marketing Departments to do more with less staff and budget. Marketing is the core of the company’s activities and strategies in today’s high competitive market.
In the coming years, due to globalization, competition will boost, professional companies will achieve additional success and economical pressure will become very high.
Please note here that cutbacks put companies at risk for losing customers through a lack of new initiatives and competition monitoring. The only possible response is to increase efficiency through outsourcing your Marketing Planning to experts in the field.
Many Business Owners or Managers think that by simply placing an Ad in a newspaper or a commercial on a radio or a television station, customers will automatically come to purchase their product or service. This could bring some customers out of curiosity but hundreds of other potential customers may never learn of your business. Just think of the money you’ll lose simply because you didn’t develop an adequate Marketing Plan.
As mentioned previously, Marketing is the core of your Business Operations and it determines how successful your business will be. What you, as a Business Owner or Manager, must do is maintain a thorough understanding of the Marketing Plan, and use it to extract advantages from the marketplace. Remember, your aim is not only to attract and keep a steady group of loyal customers but also to expand your customer base by identifying and attracting new customers and to reduce risks by anticipating Market Shifts that can affect your bottom line.
…we visualize success to your company and help you reach it
How to Cite this Page
"marketing consulting." 123HelpMe.com. 15 Dec 2019
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Marketing Departments in mid-sized businesses face lots of challenges such as how to target customers more efficiently, how to increase market share, how to compete in the market-place and be ahead of competition, and how to increase one-to-one communications with customers. The unsteady economy has pressured businesses to become as streamlined as possible, leaving marketing departments short on budget and staff. Today, our role as Marketing Consultants is to help companies not only retain current customers but also aggressively grow market-share, open new market potentials and add new customers.... [tags: essays research papers]
632 words (1.8 pages)
- Business Plan for Progressive Consulting 1. 0 Executive Summary Progressive Consulting will be formed as a consulting company specializing in marketing of high technology products in international markets. Its founders are former marketers of consulting services, personal computers, and market research, all in international markets. They are founding Progressive Consulting to formalize the consulting services they offer. 1. 2 Mission Progressive Consulting offers high-tech manufacturers a reliable, high quality alternative to in-house resources for business development, market development, and channel development on an international scale.... [tags: GCSE Business Marketing Coursework]
3734 words (10.7 pages)
- Business Plan for Progressive Consulting What follows is a complete business plan for a hypothetical company. Please copy or save to your disk and use as an example in developing your own business plan. If you would like to read a series of articles jump to Web Marketing . For additional business aids click on The Practical Tools of Consulting 1. 0 Executive Summary Progressive Consulting will be formed as a consulting company specializing in marketing of high technology products in international markets.... [tags: Marketing Technology International Markets Essays]
3860 words (11 pages)
- The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Matrix is used by organisations to analyse whether their performance is either high or low, and indicate their market growth or position on the market, which is similar to the product life cycle, of the introductory, growth, maturity and decline stages. Stars – represent a high market growth and high market share, and are leaders in the business world. The organisation would require a substantial amount of money to maintain its high market share; they are also cash users and generators.... [tags: Marketing, Management, Strategic management]
1003 words (2.9 pages)
- A well known and successful tool of psychographic segmentation developed by SRI Consulting, is VALS (values and life-styles) and its process divides adult U.S. consumers into one of eight profiles based on their level of resources and one of three primary consumption motives: ideals (knowledge and principles), achievement (demonstrating success to others), or self-expression (social or physical activity, variety, and risk taking). Organizations use VALS to understand the drivers behind consumer behavior and help them gear their products and marketing to align with those behaviors (Ferrell & Hartline, 2011).... [tags: Marketing, Advertising, Business]
903 words (2.6 pages)
- Your resume is effective if it creates an impact on management consulting recruiters within less than a minute. To go in this direction, ensure that it emphasizes your strengths, it contains no errors and it is written in a well-customized manner. If you, unfortunately, swerve to the wrong direction, you might commit any of the common mistakes of applicants. Mistake 1: Providing Irrelevant Details Brevity, not length, is the main principle to be followed when writing a resume. A long list of information doesn 't necessarily mean you are better than other applicants.... [tags: Management consulting, Management, Consultant]
751 words (2.1 pages)
- Stop Wasting Time and Start Marketing. After high school, students in the United States have various career choices to choose from. College is a place composed of numerous facets and activities, which offer a variety of avenues for the career-minded to explore, while offering growth and opportunities for advancement. A fine career choice for students to pursue in college in is marketing: planning, directing, and the coordination of marketing policies and programs. Marketing dates back to 1450, when Gutenberg’s metal movable type production led to the mass-production of flyers and brochures.... [tags: Marketing, Marketing management, Business]
1154 words (3.3 pages)
- MARKETING OBJECTIVES OF COMPANY To earn market leadership is main objective of business. To earn a niche for oneself in the market, innovation is the key factor. Innovation may be in product, advertising, distribution, finance or in any other field. In technological environment, the product or service remains the same the method of performing the function is always new. Technological environment also includes research base of decisions. Research identifies the consumer needs and provides information for target setting and programming the complete marketing effort.... [tags: Marketing, Product management, Innovation]
705 words (2 pages)
- There are many similarities as well as differences with the marketing strategy for Business to Business Organizations versus Business to Consumer Organizations. The elements that are similar require a comparable marketing strategy. However, there are drastic differences as well and must be approached in a very different manner. The common element is Customer Service and recognizing what the end consumer needs. Remaining cognizant of meeting and exceeding customer expectations is what makes or breaks a marketing strategy with any business and these types of organizations are no exception.... [tags: Business Marketing]
758 words (2.2 pages)
- With so many consulting firms offering services tailored to your business it seems it may take more time to decide on one company than it would for them to formulate a proposal. The decision is difficult because each one promises to devise a strategy that will take your company to the top of whatever industry you are in. These companies promise to save time, money and headaches. And offer services from data storage solutions to virus protection to vow to streamline your infrastructure. Two companies were reviewed for this essay: Accenture and EDUTECH consultations services.... [tags: Information Technology IT]
790 words (2.3 pages)
Some of our Marketing Activities:
• Plan Marketing campaigns
• Measure Marketing Campaigns’ results and Return On Investments (ROI)
• Build Marketing Strategy through:
 Events Planning
 News releases
 Press releases
 Direct Mailing
• Marketing Plan Preparation
• Marketing Plan Implementation
• Marketing Department Supervision
• Customer Retention and Loyalty programs
• Consumer Behavior study and action plan to be considered
• New Product Management (Pricing, positioning and promoting)
• Building and Retaining Company’s and Product’s Image
• Pricing Policy
• Sales Promotions
• Public Relations
• Competition Analysis
• Advertising campaigns preparation
• Best-Fit Media selection
• CRM (Customer Relationship Management / Marketing) setup
• SFA (Sales Force Automation) program
• Full Marketing Mix Setting (Product, Price, Place & Promotion)
• Defining Target Markets and Market Segments
• Conduct Marketing Research such as:
 Measuring Customer Satisfaction
 Evaluate Product Performance in the Market Vis-à-vis Competitors
 Study the Competition and propose Action Plan
 Define Internal and External Marketing Problems
 Many other subjects
• Prepare Budget for the Marketing Department
Action Plan Sample:
Why you should deal with us?
The consultants at our company all have invaluable experience which they will share with you during the whole period you spend working together. Their experience will help you develop a solid Marketing Strategy for years to come so that you can increase your Market-Share and be ahead of competition.
Once we start working together, we will develop and communicate Marketing Strategies for adequately dealing with the market need.