Essay PreviewMore ↓
I like songs of John Lennon because of his song is kind and beautiful. In addition to we always impressed with his songs. I consider that John Lennon was one of the best musician in history because of his songs had a lot of influence on us. Everybody knows John Lennon regardless of the generation gap.
John Winston Lennon was born October 9,1940 in Liverpool England. His parents separated and his mother married another man and he ended up living with his aunt Mimi. John entered Dovedale Primary School in Liverpool in 1945. He showed a natural aptitude for drawing and word play. When Lennon was 17 his mother was killed by a bus. In 1952 John entered Quarvy Bank High School. John was well behaved in the house because of his aunt was strict woman but in school he was very bad. In 1956 his aunt bought John a guitar that started he shows his music ability and then he created the group called the ?gQuarry Man?h. The band had shifting member until 1957 when the second permanent member was in. His name was Paul Mccartney.
John came up with the name Beatles for the group. They were performing in the cavern. In 1961 the Beatles debuted at the Cavern Club and then they released their first single ?gLove me Do?h. John met a woman in 1966. Her name is Yoko Ono. John fell love with her and he divorced his first wife and re-married Yoko Ono. After the Beatles broke up and John started doing this by releasing solo album Imagine. But on December 8, 1980,Lennon, returning to their apartment on New York City?
How to Cite this Page
"John Lennon." 123HelpMe.com. 24 Feb 2020
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- John Lennon, singer and songwriter, was born on October 9, 1940 and was assassinated on December 9, 1980. Although he passed away very young, Lennon was known as a legend. His music had left an impact on the whole world. People from different countries knew and loved Lennon’s music especially his song Imagine. Written in 1971, the song became a big success. Imagine was known to have a strong political message. It was a song that was heard and interpreted throughout the whole world. Many people to this day believe this song is a cry out to communism.... [tags: John Lennon, Yoko Ono, Paul McCartney]
719 words (2.1 pages)
- John Lennon the Legend When people think of the Beatles, Paul or Ringo-Starr may come to mind first. Not the reckless bad boy John Lennon. Not John Lennon the devoted husband nor John Lennon the peace activist. From Lennons rough start at life. To his rocky but quick rise he had all the makings of a rock and roll God. Lennon’s life is the true underdog story, his humbled childhood, controversial love story, quick rise to fame while making and leading in the greatest band of all time, to his tragic end, Lennon truly is a legend.... [tags: John Lennon, Yoko Ono, The Beatles]
1295 words (3.7 pages)
- Well of course celebrities are human, what else would they be. Even being the seemingly perfect humans they are tragedies are nothing new to them, some are hit so hard by negatives in life that they spiral in a dangerous downfall to becoming a tragic hero. Some tragic heroes are people that were loved and adored, no one ever imagined them out of the spotlight, and then reality flew in and those weren't the celebrities you adored anymore. There are many reasons behind the downfall of a celebrity, drugs, bad decisions, accidents, and sometimes they might even be killed by their own fan, that's what happened to the tragic hero in this case, John Lennon.... [tags: John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Yoko Ono, Ringo Starr]
981 words (2.8 pages)
- Rhetorical Analysis of "Imagine" by John Lennon "Imagine there 's no heaven, it 's easy if you try," (John Lennon, Imagine). The first line of one of the most sensational, emotion filled songs causes the listener to think. This song is considered one of the most beautiful and meaningful pieces to the world. John Lennon, singer, songwriter, and co-founder of the Beatles, is remembered as a leader in efforts to reach world of love. Although murdered in 1980, his music is still relevant today. His songs described a world without war and he hoped for reconciliation.... [tags: John Lennon, Yoko Ono, Give Peace a Chance]
1143 words (3.3 pages)
- Mark David Chapman One of the most infamous assassinations associated with The Catcher in the Rye is the assassination of John Lennon. On December 8, 1980, John Lennon was assassinated by Mark David Chapman. There has been multiple speculations on the reasoning to why Chapman decided to murder Lennon. One of the explanations was that Chapman was extremely offended by Lennon’s atheist ways and decided that it was necessary to murder him. Another possible theory is that Chapman saw Lennon as an innocent who will soon be corrupted.... [tags: Mark David Chapman, John Lennon, Yoko Ono]
770 words (2.2 pages)
- John Lennon is remembered screeching out the lyrics and jangling the heavily amplified guitar of the classic Beatles' song, "Revolution" and people who have heard it can familiarize with the actual word, meaning big change. In a way, the Beatles did revolutionize rock and roll, and since their heyday, rock music changed forever. Like John Lennon, recognizable people in history are remembered well for the revolutionary ideas, thoughts, and/or intelligence that impacted lives and allows us to read about them and remember them as historical giants in which methods of thought and procedure evolved over time as well as shaped the way we humans live today.... [tags: John Lennon Essays]
709 words (2 pages)
- I like music. Whenever I listen to my favorite music, I feel good. My favorite musician is John Lennon. I have reasons why I like him and why I choose John Lennon as famous person. I like songs of John Lennon because of his song is kind and beautiful. In addition to we always impressed with his songs. I consider that John Lennon was one of the best musician in history because of his songs had a lot of influence on us. Everybody knows John Lennon regardless of the generation gap. John Winston Lennon was born October 9,1940 in Liverpool England.... [tags: essays research papers]
383 words (1.1 pages)
- John Lennon "You've got to admit it's getting better it's getting better all the time," because of John Lennon, and the way he effected the world. "Imagine" the world without John Lennon. John Lennon had a huge effect on the world. Throughout his life Lennon was many things. He was a musician, lyricist, singer, artist, actor, humorist, political and peace activist, and writer. Because of Lennon the world was changed musically, socially, and politically. Musically he brought rock music into mainstream music.... [tags: essays research papers fc]
1732 words (4.9 pages)
- John Lennon John Lennon was a great song writer and musician. He played the rhythm guitar, the piano, and sang. He was in the most popular group in the history of rock music. In 1959, John founded this group, called The Beatles. The original Beatles were John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, and Pete Best. Brian Epstein became the manager of the Beatles in 1961. Epstein made many changes in the group. John rebelled and did not want to "package" and "clean up" the group in order to please fans.... [tags: essays research papers]
805 words (2.3 pages)
- John Lennon Lennon was born in 1940 during the Nazi bombing of Britain and given the middle name Winston, after Prime Minister Churchill. Knowing firsthand the horror of a world at war and living through the era of Vietnam's senseless carnage as well, Lennon came to embrace and embody pacifism via such classics of the Beatles era as "All You Need Is Love" and "Strawberry Fields Forever." Yet he also had a countervailing dark side that found expression in pained outcries that dated as far back as "Help." This unvarnished aspect of the Lennon persona reached a fevered pitch with the drug-withdrawal blues of "Cold Turkey," a 1969 single released under... [tags: essays research papers]
644 words (1.8 pages)
?g The Beatles being more popular than Jesus?h He was preaching about love and peace when the world was at war. His intelligence is song writing all through his life changed so many Peoples opinions and ideas. When his life was cut short by a crazed fan but his songs will live forever in our minds.