Essay PreviewMore ↓
Someone that I find to be immoral is my mother. There are many reasons for why I feel this way but just a few of them are, she likes to date men that are younger than me, she has never held a full time job in her life, she puts herself before her children, she is lazy, and she is very sexually active.
As far as my family is concerned she needs to grow up and start taking responsibility for her life and the actions that she takes. My mother bitches because she has no money and can’t pay rent, yet she won’t go out and get a full time job to pay her bills. Since she won’t work and has no money she live off the system, basically the way it works is the taxes we pay as employed people go to her and she does nothing. The amount of money that she gets from being on welfare has allowed my siblings and I to go without for much of our lives. Now since our fathers are in the picture more and have custody of us we are no being raised the way we have deserved to be our whole lives. The problem is that as a mother I thought that u were supposed to provide for your children and if anyone goes without clothing or food it is the parent.
When it comes to relationships my mother doesn’t have the best judgment. The men that my mother has had are normally younger than me and I am only 20, and most of the time they are unemployed just like her. My mom has no standards if it has a pulse she goes after it. For example I brought my best friend over to my moms house and the next day she told me how cute she was and that if he was single she would go after him. My mom hasn’t dated someone over the age of 25 since I can remember. She also has a new boyfriend every couple of weeks. A huge problem with her sleeping with so many men is that she isn’t setting a very good example for my 12 and 14 year old sisters.
In my eyes my mother is the most immoral person that I know.
How to Cite this Page
"immoral." 123HelpMe.com. 17 Feb 2020
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Euthanasia is a premeditated action attempted by a health expert with the objective of ending one 's life to alleviate agony. Voluntary euthanasia is when a terminally ill patient assents to end their life, whereas involuntary euthanasia takes place when a suffering individual does not consent nor request to end their life. These patients are incompetent to choose in light of the fact that they are either a minor, in a comatose stage or have mental conditions. The imperative issue with euthanasia is the fact that it manages the deliberate closure of a life.... [tags: Death, Euthanasia, Law, Human]
1534 words (4.4 pages)
- The question of whether abortion is considered immoral or not has long since been debated. The most commonly argued point when determining the morality of abortion is that of personhood of the fetus. A question frequently asked is “At what point does an embryo or fetus become a person?” Pro-Life groups will tell you that personhood begins at conception, whereas the majority of Pro-Choice groups will say that the ability to survive outside of the womb is necessary to be a human being. However, to answer the question on the morality of abortion, several other points have been made that disregard the question of personhood altogether, which will be further discussed here.... [tags: Pregnancy, Fetus, Abortion, Morality]
1853 words (5.3 pages)
- In recent years, the term pornography has been primarily associated with that which is accessed and streamed over the internet, rather than the literal definition of, “obscene writings, drawings, photographs, or the like, especially those having little or not artistic merit.” This form of visual pornography is a popular and successful business as it is viewed for fulfilling pent up sexual desires, however it promotes the act of having multiple sex partners without the need of any commitment. Although it is for this reason that this business is permitted, there are many overlooked, long – term affects that have become topics of controversy.... [tags: Pornography Essays]
1051 words (3 pages)
- What is abortion. Abortion is clearly defined as the termination of a human pregnancy. This procedure is most often performed within the first 28 weeks of the pregnancy cycle. Abortion can be looked at as wrong, morally and lawfully, in many perspectives of persons in today’s society. However, The abortion procedure is moral until proof shines through. Abortion is not a murder, it is ruled constitutional, and it is typically a woman’s choice whether to bring her pregnancy to term or not. Therefore, the proof of abortion being unethical lacks.... [tags: pro-choice, ethics, politics]
874 words (2.5 pages)
- John Corvino creates a great response to a very talked about and controversial topic: Is being homosexual wrong (specifically those who act on their homosexual urges). In Corvino’s article, he breaks down the potential arguments people use against homosexuality and proves how those arguments are not strong enough to prove that homosexuality is immoral. The arguments that are used against homosexuality and that are addressed in this article are the most common arguments used to prove that homosexuality is immoral.... [tags: Morality, Ethics, Homosexuality, Religion]
1046 words (3 pages)
- Moral or Immoral In Martin Luther King Jr.’s essay, A Letter from Birmingham Jail he compares the issues of Moral acts verses Immoral acts. This essay was written in response to a letter some clergymen had written after a direct action march Dr. King had participated in. In their letter the clergymen had praised the local police officers and media for the nonviolent and calm manner in which the situation was handled. It was this praise that prompted Dr King to write: “I have tried to make clear that it is wrong to use immoral means to attain moral ends.... [tags: Martin Luther King Essays]
659 words (1.9 pages)
- Cloning is Immoral Is Cloning Morally Right. We always hear of scientists and mathematicians who discover new things that average people like ourselves are baffled by, but to a certain extent we have to be able to determine what is morally right or wrong for that matter. There are many questions in this field that require our attention. Such as: Are human embryos classified as people. Is it right to clone animals. We cannot be ignorant of what happens in the world around us but we don’t have to always participate in it.... [tags: Papers]
401 words (1.1 pages)
- Abortion is Immoral " If you wish to uphold basic human justice, you must do so for everyone- not just selectively for the people that your side, your culture, your nation designates as OK." Edward Said The basic beliefs of Pro-life defendants Human rights for human beings: Pro-lifers believe that human beings have right since they are alive. Medical research proves that the fetus is a living organism from the moment of conception (Gargaro). During conception, a sperm with 23 chromosomes joins an egg with 23 chromosomes, forming a 46-chromosome cell with all the genetic code (DNA) for a distinct human being.... [tags: Papers]
940 words (2.7 pages)
- Someone that I find to be immoral is my mother. There are many reasons for why I feel this way but just a few of them are, she likes to date men that are younger than me, she has never held a full time job in her life, she puts herself before her children, she is lazy, and she is very sexually active. As far as my family is concerned she needs to grow up and start taking responsibility for her life and the actions that she takes. My mother bitches because she has no money and can’t pay rent, yet she won’t go out and get a full time job to pay her bills.... [tags: essays research papers]
468 words (1.3 pages)
- Immoral Materialism The desire to be rich is part of every American’s dream, but does one change when one becomes rich. Can one be happy and wealthy. Just as the characters in the novel The Great Gatsby, written by Scott Fitzgerald, people believe that money will buy them a happy life. In the almanacks of Poor Richard, quite a different approach at happiness is presented. Poor Richard writes about money as just a supplement to a wise man, that being knowledgeable and having a trade are far more respectable that inheriting money from a relative.... [tags: essays research papers]
610 words (1.7 pages)