Essay PreviewMore ↓
In life we come across many people. Some will hate us while others will adore us. The ones who hate us can be referred to as enemies and the ones who show us adoration are referred to as friends. There are three types of friends. They are the aquaintinces we make in school, the friends we loose as one grows, and best friends who may stray, but never too far away.
First of all, there are those friends that are only seen in school.
Seeing them on the street is like they are not even there. One may have known
them throughout their whole school career, but have never talked to them outside
of school. These school aqquaintinces are nice people to talk to , but there is
never an effort to do anything more than that. These friends are good because
there are never any chances to take with them. One just talks to them and then
they go on their merry way. These school aqquaintinces are the peopl who are
talked to about different hoobies and class studies. Not ones personal life.
School aquaitnices are the people that one will not see for the first time until
the schools ten year reunion.
Second, there are former friends. These are the ones taht grew up in
ones neighborhood and moved away. These are the friends who will bring back
memories that people thoght were forgotten. One might be embarassed at first
about seeing their former friend, but as soon as conversation begins all the
embarassement will be a thing of the past. Former friends are the ones that
little secrets about meaqningless ideas were told to as a child, or the person
who spent countlerss nights at ones house sleeping over. These are the people
that knew ones parents very well, almost as well as the friend was known.
Tehen all of a sudden out of nowhere this former friend is never spoken again
to for years. Former friends give a sense of oldness to a person. In the long
run they are good to have and to talk to.
Finally, there are best friends who are the people that have been known
all their lives or even just a few years. These friends regardless male or
female can talk to a friend about anything on their mind. Many experiences have
occured between two best friends or even a group of best friends. These kinds
of friends share a common bnd that will last forever. Intimate secrets and
special favors are all traits in which best friends can rely on each other for.
How to Cite this Page
"Classification Essay: Three Types of Friends." 123HelpMe.com. 24 Feb 2020
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Plagiarism - Three Types of Cheaters "Fools make researches and wise men exploit them." Merriam-Webster's dictionary defines the word plagiarize as to pass off as one's own the ideas or words of another. Every student knows that plagiarism is dishonest and wrong. Why do so many students do it. Students themselves may not believe that they are plagiarizing. Many students plagiarize because of the diverse types of plagiarism which are often unknown to students. The three major types of plagiarism are shameless, haphazard and self-plagiarism.... [tags: Classification Essays Cheating ]
1464 words (4.2 pages)
- In sports, there are three distinct types of players. Firstly, there are those who really don't care about winning the game or about winning in general. Secondly, there are those casual players that would like to win, but they don't treat the game too seriously. Thirdly, there are those who play only to win and will settle for nothing less. Examine yourselves and see where you fit in. (The following sounds like you are trying on a pair of pants)See if you can fit into one of these categories. The first category of players contains those who couldn't care less, whether they win or lose.... [tags: Classification Essay]
858 words (2.5 pages)
- Classification Essay –The Types of Kids that Make Up My Generation One of the things that has troubled me as of late is my generation. The generation that is referred to is the group of people currently aged 15-21 - whether or not this is a "generation," so to speak, is irrelevant. These people, for the most part, disturb me. It frightens me to know that the people that I've grown up with are going to be leading the country and the world in the decades to come. The overwhelming majority of the kids that I've come in contact with over the past few years are apathetic monsters.... [tags: Classification Essays Teen Teenager]
1157 words (3.3 pages)
- Classification Essay - Weight Lifters Entertainment has been an established part of the American culture almost since its founding. The types of entertainment that most Americans enjoy in today's world are going to the movies, going out to eat, and exercising. Different forms of exercise vary from running and playing sports to weight lifting. Those who enjoy weight lifting can choose to do so in the privacy of their home, in a community center like the YMCA, or in a health club. At a health club one can expect to find a wide variety of people; however, some of these people add to the downside of working out at a local health club because they can be annoying and obnoxious.... [tags: Classification Essays Gym Working Out]
822 words (2.3 pages)
- A gloomy fact in American society remains that thousands of people search for the intangible dream of being thin. On any given day, one finds neighbors, friends, and relatives on some sort of diet. Dieters assume various disguises, but the noteworthy ones transpire, the "bandwagoneer," the "promise maker” and the "lethal loser." People want to lose weight quickly and effortlessly, therefore, any fad diet promising overnight results attract the "bandwagoneer." People try the grapefruit diet or the watermelon diet, but they decide their stomach cannot possibly deal with all of that fruit.... [tags: categorization essay, health]
852 words (2.4 pages)
- I have had the luck of being the oldest of my mothers’ seven children, and the pleasure of having three of my own, and one step-son. I’ve spent a lot of time changing diapers, wiping noses, and kissing ouchies. I’ve carried babies on my hip that I’ve seen off to kindergarten, helped dressed for the first school dance, attended their graduation, and even been there when they have had their first baby. I have spent a lot of time analyzing their behavior, moods, or lack thereof. I’ve concluded that there are 4 types of children, I have been blessed with one of each.... [tags: child observation, child development]
1218 words (3.5 pages)
- “Sports are for fun, but they also offer benefits and lessons that carry over into all aspects of life”. This well-known anonymous quotation conveys the message that sport is the game which has some rules and custom. It is not only for fun and entertainment, but there are also some benefits of playing sports and which gives some important lessons for life. Every kind of physical sports is healthy because it involves running, jumping, stretching, mind skills and much more. There are so many sports available in the world nowadays, but we can categorize them by the numbers of players, the three main categories are individual sport, dual sport and team sport.... [tags: Classification Essay]
587 words (1.7 pages)
- Have you ever noticed how some things can seem very simple, but in fact, are quite complex under further analysis. A great example of this is music. What do you think of when you hear the word music. Do you think of that hot new hit by your favorite artists such as Fall Out Boy, Lil Wayne, or Katy Perry. On the other hand, maybe you think of some old geezers playing violins and actual instruments in an orchestra. Maybe music isn’t as simple as you thought. There is rhythm, tempo, meter, sound, dynamics, harmonies, keys, time, and a whole lot more.... [tags: classification, definition]
895 words (2.6 pages)
- You have just graduated from high school and passed the Standard Academic Test. Your application to college has been accepted and it’s your first day at class. It is most likely you will encounter three types of college students on your campus. The three types of college students are usually called the jocks, the nerds, and the normal people. The reason for this essay is to clear up some concepts regarding the three types of college students. One group, The Jocks, is the show-off type of people who puts off their homework assignments until the last minute.... [tags: Free Classification Essays]
452 words (1.3 pages)
- Classifications of Beer What's more refreshing on a hot summer day than an ice cold beer. How about drinking a cold one with some friends at a local bar after a hard day's work, sounds satisfying doesn't it. Beer has been around for hundreds years and will be around for hundreds more. A beer is any variety of alcoholic beverages produced by the fermentation of starchy material derived from grains or other plant sources.... [tags: Classification Essay]
1332 words (3.8 pages)
All these examples are whypeople not only neebest friends, but should want them
as well. These friends are future best men, bridesmaids, godfathers, and
godmothers. They are the brothers and sisters ones parents never had. They are
a part of oneself, if not all of that oneself.
These friends mold the way of life one is going to live. Ones traits,
beliefs, hobbies, jobs and even personality may come from the types of friends
one encounters throughout life. Choosing friends wisely is a good habit to get
into, for there are many bad influences in the world today. Friends come in
many ways, but in the opinion of many the come as aquaintinces in school, the
friends people wil lose as they grow older, and best friends who may stray, but
never too far away.