Essay PreviewMore ↓
Well I was just sitting down with my dad and having a conversation about life, which soon ended up as an argument and the meanie that he is, I got grounded and had to do community project work for 4 whole months(BORING!!!). Now you see my dad is a very strict and did anything for his community and was always a few centuries behind, but he was the one that got me to find the real me! Well on the first day of my ‘community service’ I had to clean up the beach, which I found EXTREMLY boring!
On the second day I did the same thing and did the same thing for 3 whole months. But on the fourth month I was told I was going to a work at an AIDS Children Orphanage, it sounded better than the beach so I went there.
As soon as I walked in I could here all the children screaming with joy as another person came in to play to feed to teach them! These children looked as if they had no worry in the world, they didn’t know they were very sick they just knew they wanted to learn and play with people so much, some of the didn’t know what it was like to have a mother, a farther, but they seen to live just as well, but they needed that extra bit of love that your parents give.
I found out that day how blessed I was to have a loving family always there to back me up, before I took them for granted I thought they were a waist of time I could live without them, which is true I could look at those children, but I realised that my family gives me that sense of security and of hope.
How to Cite this Page
"Everyone needs a family to love." 123HelpMe.com. 22 Feb 2020
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- David has been my best friend since eighth grade. He has helped me through countless breakups and heartbreaks, he has held me while I cried, and he has taken up for me when I need friend. My mother will tell you that he is like the son she never had, and my friends will tell you that it is a wonder how, after six years of being best friends, we haven’t found a way to kill each other. Some years ago, David nervously told me that he was gay. He has grown up in the church all of his life, his parents are openly “anti-gay,” and therefore, David is forced to a life of secrecy.... [tags: Essay About Love]
1679 words (4.8 pages)
- Abraham Maslow was an American psychologist, who was considered to be the father of human psychology. Abraham Maslow said that basic physical needs must be met before people can realize their full potential in life. He developed the theory of human motivation now known as Maslow’s Hierarchy of needs, some human needs were more powerful than others. Hierarchy of needs that he argued provides a model for understanding the need for human relations in the classroom. Needs lower on the pyramid, such as physical and safety needs, must be met before an individual will consider higher-level needs.... [tags: Maslow's hierarchy of needs, Psychology]
964 words (2.8 pages)
- Self-Reflection Self-reflection is defined as meditation or thought put towards your own goals or motives. To self-reflect, you must be willing to take time for yourself, even if you do not think you have time. Everyone has a lot on their plate, but even if it seems as if the world is crumbling around you, taking time to be selfish every now and again is crucial. Setting a goal for yourself cannot be done unless you have a willingness to understand your own personal nature, essence, and purpose.... [tags: Maslow's hierarchy of needs, Psychology]
1170 words (3.3 pages)
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs in My Life Sometimes it is hard to see change, at least up close. I forget how much I have changed in my life until I look at a picture of myself in middle school or I run into an old friend I haven’t seen in a while. My point is that sometimes I wonder if I am doing what I am supposed to be doing in my life and that I am reaching or at least close to reaching my full potential as a person. This would be considered a motivator in Maslow’s hierarchy of needs. In one of my college classes, we were supposed to write about how we can inspire motivation in ourselves.... [tags: Maslow's hierarchy of needs, Motivation]
833 words (2.4 pages)
- Considering the fact sixty-two percent of people watch television every day, most people don’t realize how advertising commercials use Abraham Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs to sell products. They use this to sell products because Maslow’s needs come in five levels and describe the things that each person wants to achieve in life. The levels start with the Physiological needs which are the basic needs such as food and water. The second level is safety this level deal with things such as employment, security of the body and more.... [tags: Maslow's hierarchy of needs, Abraham Maslow]
1306 words (3.7 pages)
- Abraham Maslow created a set of needs that one needs to satisfy to move on to the next stage. This can be applied to children as they are growing up and developing themselves; as they need to meet each level to a satisfying degree. Although all experiences with childhood are different, everyone has to complete Maslow’s hierarchy in some manner. Three of the main stages children need to meet are physiological, safety and love and belongingness needs. The main character - of Station Eleven – Kirsten has had her own experiences with completing Maslow’s first three stages after the Georgia Flu hit the world when she was eight.... [tags: Maslow's hierarchy of needs, Abraham Maslow]
1104 words (3.2 pages)
- The humanistic psychology tends to aim at the latent possibility of individuals while emphasizing on the growing process and perceived personality. The underlying principle of humanistic psychology is that humans are naturally decent and mind and societal issues arise from unacceptable behavior that is sharply different from customary, traditional, or accepted standard. Also, it insinuates that people are inspired to employ this free will to engage in whatever that will make it easier for them to succeed in doing or gaining something with effort.... [tags: Maslow's hierarchy of needs, Psychology]
860 words (2.5 pages)
- Many people have different perspectives when it comes to the topic of love. The word love has been tossed around by everybody and not very many people really understand the true meaning of love. There are some exceptions, but I think this is especially true for teenagers and young adults. I might be one of those people who do not fully understand the topic of love, but I hope to better understand the topic of love and its true meaning is this course. First, you need to differentiate that love for someone and a love for something is completely different.... [tags: Love, Marriage, Meaning of life, Divorce]
833 words (2.4 pages)
- In the beginning God has always taught us that marriage is a bond between two people that should be shared with love and support among the couple. I have made many changes in my marriage throughout this class. My husband and I are taking time with each other at the end of each day discussing what we had done at our jobs. This gives us a little bit of time to spend with each other after our daughter has gone to sleep. We normally spend most of our time talking as a family and then everyone goes to bed.... [tags: Family, Marriage, Time, Love]
2023 words (5.8 pages)
- Love is the strongest emotion a person can have for another person, yet people confuse love for infatuation, which causes confusion between peoples’ motive. Love and infatuation are both intense emotions for the other person. However, infatuation is defined as a foolish, temporary, and short-lived passion that never truly becomes love. On the other hand, love is defined as an intense feeling of deep affection (“Infatuation vs Love,” 2017). Many people believe infatuation is love, but, love is more than temporary, it is for a lifetime.... [tags: Emotion, Love, Feeling, Lust, Psychology]
758 words (2.2 pages)
I came back to those children everyday and saw them grow up.
I saw some go home but with every 1 that went home 5 more came!
I held millions of fundraisers and eventually got enough money to make a clinic, a new orphanage and a home for those mothers who are sick and pregnant to have there babies and keep them in this huge house I bought.
I did this ALL just because I new everyone needs a family to love and support them like my family have done for me, they have been there whenever I needed them. And I hope that when I have children I can do what my parents have done for me!
So as I am writing this I am hoping that I have some what changed your mind and that you may go out an find someone you can help and do what I have done, it doesn’t have to be as big as what I’ve done I just hope that you could even give someone on the road R1 or less just to help them out, they aren’t as fortunate as us and need your help to get somewhere in there life.
I know that some of them aren’t as good as others but we have to take that risk to help those who are good!