Essay PreviewMore ↓
My advert uses a woman’s moisturiser and places it along side a man. This is challenging the representation of men because in a normal advert it would of featured a women because it it’s aimed at women.
I started by placing a blue and white gradient background. This is plain and minimalistic but at the same time adding some colour to the advert whereas plain white would have appeared bland. I used blue because it is a very cool colour and is linked with cold colours and ice. I am trying to put across that the product is cool and ‘Smooth’ so cool blues play an important part in the colour scheme.
I then added a picture of the product. I placed this in the top right and is quite big. This is to get across the product so there is no confusion in what is being advertised. I surrounded this with a black stroke to make it stand out even more and seeing as the top of the background was nearly white, and having a white bottle the two were hard to tell apart.
I then placed the name of the product next to it in cool, stylish colours but at the same time they contrast the blue and white and stand out really well. I used and effect that is help created by the program I used that appears as the letters are 3d and are ‘gel’ like.
These were then complimented by a ‘And be’ which is the start of the slogan I chose to add. They are in big, Bold and black letters with a white outline to help it, again, stand out. This was placed in the centre of the advert so that they start to read the line and then it is followed through by the rest of the slogan.
The came the rest of the slogan which was ‘Smoooothe’ with too many O’s on purpose to stress the effect. These are in metallic green colours which are bold and vibrant. I stretched the first letter to kind of give the effect of the word zooming in at fast speed.
Then I added a male model in black and white in the bottom left, He has an open, revealing and seducing shirt to attract people.
I then added a bold blue and green border that uses the same gel like effect as the name of product.
How to Cite this Page
"Evaluation of Advert." 123HelpMe.com. 25 Feb 2020
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Evaluation During this unit I have come across many different skills and have had to implement them into my work in different ways to make the best product I possibly could. While I was creating my adverts in Photo Impact I had to use most of these skills. The first skill I used was the freehand selection tool which was used to cut out a certain area from a picture which enabled it to be inserted into another picture, I used this tool to cut out guitarists and insert them on a waterfall background.... [tags: Software Evaluation]
1883 words (5.4 pages)
- Evaluation of an Advertisement Advertising is to persuade people to buy their product or in this case encouraging people to send money to help its charity. However to persuade people isn't that easy, you have to use the correct wording, and things such as power of three, alliteration in order to persuade that customer/person. In this advertisement many of these things are used. They really make you want to send a donation. They make you feel really sorry for those children in Africa, Kenya and Uganda.... [tags: Papers]
671 words (1.9 pages)
- Write an evaluation of how effective you think the Dubble campaign has been so far and how your advertising has aimed to reach Dubble’s target audience eff. The Dubble Campaign: ‘Write an evaluation of how effective you think the Dubble campaign has been so far and how your advertising has aimed to reach Dubble’s target audience effectively.’ In October 2000, Comic Relief and The Day Chocolate Company teamed up with Kuapa Kokoo, a co-operative of 35,000 Ghanaian cocoa farmers, to launch Dubble, a unique chocolate bar aimed at 10 -16 year olds.... [tags: Business and Management Studies]
856 words (2.4 pages)
- There are several reasons organizations initiate performance evaluations, however the standard purpose for performance evaluations is to discuss performance expectations; not only from the employers perspective but to engage in a formal collaboration where the employee and the manager are both able to provide feedback in a formal discourse. There are many different processes an organization should follow when developing its performance evaluation tool; in addition essential characteristics that must accompany an effective performance appraisal process.... [tags: Human resource management, Evaluation, Management]
896 words (2.6 pages)
- In a modern society built upon freedom of choice, one emerging topic in psychological research tries to identify exactly what keeps us loyal to our favourite brands. Beyond this, what if anything can influence the things we like. Early in the 20th century, research around advertising borrowed principles from popular theories in Behaviourism (The Open University, 2014). It was believed that in the same way that desired responses from animals had been encouraged through introducing certain stimuli, (Toates, 2014) we too can be persuaded to buy through targeted advertising.... [tags: Experiment, Condition, Scientific method, Science]
736 words (2.1 pages)
- This chapter presents the methodology applied in the evaluation. It discusses the evaluation approach, evaluation design, evaluation period, study population, unit of analysis, variables and their measurements, sample size and sampling techniques, types and sources of data, data collection methods, validity issues, data management and analysis methods and ethical issues. 3.2 Evaluation approach According to Görgens-Albino and Kusek (2009), there are several evaluation approaches which include formative, process, outcome, economic and impact evaluation.... [tags: Evaluation, Evaluation methods]
1042 words (3 pages)
- Introduction Peer evaluation is a term that gives a description of the assessment progress that allows learners to self-evaluate their performance together with that of other learners. Peer evaluation is a valuable assessment that is required in the organization. Any firm that implements peer evaluation has records of high productivity. The company uses information from the outcome of the assessment to improve on the working conditions of the workers. In addition, learners who are beneficiaries of peer evaluation have the task of assessing the thinking capability of their peer members and measure how their contribution could benefit the organization.... [tags: Evaluation, Assessment, Team, Learning]
1804 words (5.2 pages)
- Evaluation General Notions Given the obvious critical importance of the electronic and computerized systems for ICUs, it is also essential to evaluate the related implications that eICUs will, or might, have on the development of the health care in the country. On the other hand, the evaluation of the potential implications of the very implementation of the eICU idea in the senses of associated costs, staff needed, training and education required is also essential. According to Oermann and Gaberson (2006, p.... [tags: Evaluation]
1199 words (3.4 pages)
- Analysing an Advert This advert is trying to sell its product, shower gel, to a youngish female audience. The advert comes from a young girls magazine, called "Sugar", which is aimed at teenagers. The background of the advert is white and the images on the advert are either dark or bright so they stand out on the page. There are 2 photographs of the product but they're different scents. The advert is A4 size and the images of the shower gel take up most of the page. This is to make them stand out and grab the reader's attention.... [tags: Papers]
615 words (1.8 pages)
- REM Advert In our REM advert we had decided to play back a couple of REM’s hit songs to remind people of their music and maybe encourage them to come to their performance. Initially we wrote out a list of what needs to be in the advert to tell the audience for example where it was going to be, when it was going to happen, what is was etc… This was the first advert we produced, as we believed that it would be the simpler advert to edit from our past editing experiences when we made our jingles.... [tags: Free Essays]
392 words (1.1 pages)
If I were to do it differently I would probably change some of the text styles as I think that they look a tiny bit sill with all the different styles and types of font.
I think the layout is good and all text and objects are very clear and stand out.
I really like the border and I think it finish’s it off very good.