Essay PreviewMore ↓
Topic: The life of Issac Harman V.
Purpose: To give background information and specifics of his life.
Introduction: On Oct. 12 1983 in Sinai hospital, a young man by the name of Issac Harman V was born. Since that day Issac has lived in Baltimore, Maryland all his life. He was raised by his mother and grandmother mostly his grandmother. From a quick meeting with him you most commonly observe that he is a very quiet person who seems no to have much to say. Even so if you know him you learn Issac is a person who likes to have fun, likes to play sports, hang out with friends, just “chill”, and is a very family oriented person. He also want to be known as a “cool” and relaxed person. Also as a someone who cares for the ones he loves.
A. Raised by his grandmother and mother (mostly grandmother)
1. Has a brother and sister which are younger
2. Very stable and secure environment growing up.
3. Grandmother was protective; just wanted what was best for him
B. Uncle Boobie- favorite uncle
1. Showed him a lot about life.
2. Come form nothing now has 5 cars and a big house.
3. Like a role model, showed if you believe you can achieve.
4. Father showed broke down life, school, and girls to him. Basically taught him how to be a man.
C. Culture/ Background
1. Important being black have to go through many trials and it is hard.
2. Things you learn are different from other races
3. Cultural background not that important it helped him to learn and understand.
A. Presently attends DSU
1. Major is Mass Communications
2. School is Frustrating to him
B. Excited and anxiously awaiting the arrival of his daughter.
1. Saving money
2. Works hard at Sears to get money
How to Cite this Page
"Eulogy." 123HelpMe.com. 18 Aug 2018
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Before I begin I would like to thank all of you here on behalf of my mother, my brother and myself, for your efforts large and small to be here today, to help us mark my fathers passing. I am honoured to be here. I am honoured to be here to speak to you all. I am honoured to be here to speak to you about my father. Each of you here had your own relationship with my Dad, each of you has your own set of memories and your own word picture that describes this man. I don’t presume to know the man that you knew.... [tags: Eulogy ]
1352 words (3.9 pages)
- Eulogy for Mother The Cost Death is not too high a price to pay for having lived. Mountains never die, nor do the seas or rocks or endless sky. Through countless centuries of time, they stay eternal, deathless. Yet they never live. If choice were there, I would not hesitate to choose mortality. Whatever Fate demanded in return for life I’d give, for never to have seen the fertile plains nor heard the winds nor felt the warm sun on sands beneath a salty sea, not touched the hands of those I love – without these, all the gains of timelessness would not be worth a day of living and of loving; come what may.” - Dorothy N.... [tags: Eulogies Eulogy]
1142 words (3.3 pages)
- Eulogy for Grandmother I looked at myself in the mirror. I noticed the lines of my face and the curve of my neck. I looked down at my hands remembering the moment I first realized that they looked like hers. Long, thin, delicate hands perfect for playing the piano or braiding cornrows. All my life I had not noticed until the day I sat at her bedside holding her hand in mine. She had told me that she was not afraid to die. We sat in silence for a long time, sometimes sharing a stare and a smile.... [tags: Eulogies Eulogy]
620 words (1.8 pages)
- Eulogy for Son I'd like to thank you all for the outpouring of support and condolences on the loss of my beautiful son Adam. My entire family appreciates it. This is my eulogy to Adam: Depression is a terrible disease. Adam suffered so much with a disease that often goes unrecognized as very serious, or even as a disease, but is often fatal. Many people who meet someone like Adam think all he needs is tough love - how wrong they are. To those who have never had this disease, you cannot imagine how frightening the demons are, how they take over your life, your every thought, your every action.... [tags: Eulogies Eulogy]
582 words (1.7 pages)
- Eulogy for Mother The desert sands have seen grand dames but the grandest they ever did see was your friend, my mother, a soul like no other, the beautiful Marti B. We are gathered together to pay our respects and to bid her fond adieu. Though a eulogy cannot do justice to the woman we all knew The lessons I learned when I was young are things I don't recall, But Mom, I know, was always there in the center of it all. She instilled in me the "little" things on which my life is built: Courage, compassion, laughter and drive, with a sprinkling of guilt.... [tags: Eulogies Eulogy]
652 words (1.9 pages)
- Eulogy for Mother My mother gave me a very special gift before she left. A gift that I don't need to decide how to pass down & divide evenly to my 3 beautiful children (her grandchildren Jessica, Emily and Julia) A gift that I don't need to worry about keeping on a safe shelf so it doesn't break. My mother (and father) gave me the gift of faith. Anyone who knew my mother knew she always prayed. Over these past few days my brothers and I have discussed this and wondered how many hours during the day she prayed.... [tags: Eulogies Eulogy]
429 words (1.2 pages)
- Eulogy for Grandmother When I think of Mary Helen Smith, also known to me as Grandma, I think of learning, laughter and love. Now all of the felicitous times are just a big barrier of memories surrounding my heart. I can remember doing puzzles with my Grandma. The table she'd use came up to my chin when I was first interested in the concept of putting pieces of colorful cardboard together. When we had finished forming all the pieces together, I was in pure fascination of how beautiful the picture was that the pieces had formed.... [tags: Eulogies Eulogy]
569 words (1.6 pages)
- Eulogy for Father As you all know, there were certain things Loyd liked -- dogs, and poker games, football, and airplanes -- and there were certain things he didn’t like -- carrots, political speeches, telephone solicitations (especially those made by insurance men), and long-winded eulogies. I won’t do that because for every story that I could tell today about Loyd, his friends here today could tell fifty more. I am very secure in the knowledge that Loyd lived every day of his life to the fullest and I feel that Mother and Delia Ruth are secure in that knowledge as well.... [tags: Eulogies Eulogy]
604 words (1.7 pages)
- Eulogy for Friend Georganna's admirers--and that's everyone who knew her--savor the mile we walked with her. Each of us has special incidents we want to recount. We have compiled a few of these memories that we believe best illustrate the unique personality of our dynamic friend. Georganna was always determined, sometimes outraged, but rarely sad. Enjoy these stories. As long as we have them in our hearts, we have George. At the Team Spirit Leadership Conference George roomed with Heather, Tatum and Erica.... [tags: Eulogies Eulogy]
570 words (1.6 pages)
- Eulogy for Grandmother With the little things. It's the little things that make up a year, and the years which make up a life. It's the little things that make up the memories. And I have an abundance of those. Sitting on the green couch listening to stories. Stories from her childhood, from the war years and beyond. Stories of playing with mice in the attic of the house -- her refuge as none of her siblings would go up there, stories of being tied up and gagged with a pickle in the mouth and shoved behind a cupboard by an exasperated older brother.... [tags: Eulogies Eulogy]
615 words (1.8 pages)
A. His baby girl
1. Wants to have an impact on her life.
2. Finish school
B. Things he wants to have.
1. Get a new car.
2. Finish school.
C. Wants to do something in Radio
1. Radio broadcaster, or DJ.
2. Wants to be successful in the rap game as producer or beat maker.