Essay PreviewMore ↓
This epic tale of love and deception takes us back in time to the year nineteen hundred and eighty seven. Early one morning in London, England, we find ourselves in the kitchen of Chef. This sweet mouthwatering scent of Salisbury steak fills the room. This was to be the finest steak Chef had ever prepared. He planned to enter a contest with this masterpiece, the prize being a cruise to Greenland. To Chef, this was the land of paradise. He would be the only man there to seduce and womanize the native females. The oven bell rang. The Salisbury steak was done to perfection. He rushed it to his finest Tupperware to the judges mouths. They chewed and gagged, but due to lack of contestants he won. He now had earned his passage to Greenland, and broke out in song.
Time passed and the day of the cruise had arrived. It was time to board the ship. Dressed in his finest crushed velvet robe and lucky Chef’s hat, he set off. As the ship set away the Chef wandering the decks, taking in all of the sights and sounds. There on the main deck, he found his favorite spot. Shedding his robe, he stood in his fluorescent pink G-string. He approached a beautiful women sunning herself. He seductively blurted out “Woman your body is screaming for the oily touch of my strong black hands.'; At that moment she bursts into tears. He asked, “What’s wrong baby?'; She then explained to him that her name was Cartman, Mrs. Cartman. She had been forced into engagement with not only Mr. Garrison but Mr. Hat as well. The sorrow this caused her was too great, so she planned to end her life. The Chef then uttered back to her “Woman that would be a crime to ugly up a fine body like yours, let me take your picture and send to a fine quality, reading periodical.'; Surprised at the offer she accepted. The Chef then escorted her to a more proper setting of his room. As he properly positioned her upon the couch, the Chef realized that he had no camera. Thinking quickly, he remembered the colored pencil he had in pocket. He knew it would be perfect, but still he asked, “Would mind if I traced the curves of your body with my dark colored pencil.'; She replied with an exciting giggle.
How to Cite this Page
"Chef." 123HelpMe.com. 14 Dec 2019
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Creating fancy cakes, breads, delectable desserts and other treats are the specialties of pastry chefs. Desserts are difficult to make but everyone loves them. Customers especially love desserts that are new, appealing, and even desserts that remind them of home. Being a classically trained pastry chef is an honor and I am lucky enough to call myself one. Not only is being a classically trained pastry chef an honor, it is rare to find chefs with that title. I can create traditional and nontraditional, delicious and visually appealing desserts that have been praised by the highest critics.... [tags: Chef, Pastry chef, Chefs, Culinary art]
1208 words (3.5 pages)
- Baking What do you think is the most popular job to have in the hospitality industry. I think it is a pastry chef. So what you hearing about are going to be about baking. First, you’re going to hear about educational requirements and recommendations. Second you’re going to hear about salary ranges and geographic effects and how many hours required each week and what is a typical day like in this career when you reach the career goal. Third you’re going to hear about what skills and sets are required.... [tags: pastry chef, education, salary, career, skills]
1173 words (3.4 pages)
- We all look up to someone. Some people look up to famous people, politicians, and people close to the heart. But, a person can’t just wake up one morning feeling inspired. To be inspired by someone he or she must grab our attention and have valuable qualities. Geoffrey Zakarian is the person I wish to emulate. [Zakarian] can please people with simple tastes; [and] he is at his best when the cooking becomes more complicated (Reichl). Geoffrey Zakarian is successful because he is well-educated and passionate which is what makes him one of the best chefs in New York City.... [tags: ironk chef america, cooking, new york city]
1209 words (3.5 pages)
- George Auguste Escoffier, the great French chef, has become a matchless influence to modern cooking and dining. His influences have helped to shape and understand French cuisine (Mhyrvold). Not only this, but he also achieved great success outside of the kitchen in the literary field. But what really influenced him to become the grand Auguste Escoffier everyone knows today. George Auguste Escoffier was born on October 28th, 1846 in Villeneuve-Loubet, France (Mhyrvold). His father was Jean-Baptiste Escoffier, a blacksmith, and his mother was Madeline Civatte (Escoffier and Child 4).... [tags: Chef, Auguste Escoffier, Brigade de cuisine]
1138 words (3.3 pages)
- As an aspiring chef, the ingredients being used are of the upmost importance for my final product. My thoughts don’t stop at, “where did this come from?” or “How fresh is this?”…but go deeper into what my poultry or cattle consumed or what was used to sustain my fruits and vegetables. Digging into the root of the problem, I was halted to attention by the agriculture in America and how unsustainable it has become. From the harsh reality of animal abuse in factory farming to the abundance of GMO usage in virtually every American crop, I plan to bring all this in full force to the face of any reader.... [tags: Livestock, Agriculture, Animal welfare]
1359 words (3.9 pages)
- It takes a lot of hard work and dedication to be a chef. However, if one has a passion for cooking it will pay off. I am a creative person and cooking has endless possibilities of creativity, such as the way you make it and the way you plate it. I want to become a chef and hopefully open a restaurant one day. To do that, you need to learn the basic skills. Julia Child once said, “No one is born a great cook, one learns by doing.” Most chefs’ or home cooks finish high school in the hope of getting in to a culinary institute where it is somewhat competitive to get in.... [tags: work, dedication, creativity, skills]
567 words (1.6 pages)
- ... We're looking for an experienced executive chef with a bachelor's degree or higher. Qualified candidates will have more than five years of industry experience, with at least two years of management experience. Previous experience should also include menu development, pricing, cost control, inventory, and hiring. Stable work history is a must, as is strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Salary negotiable. If this sounds like the job for you, please submit your resume via email.... [tags: employement, management, candidate]
833 words (2.4 pages)
- With the growth of the Food Network, more people than ever are interesting in fine dining, and in the people who create that experience. Many of those people are referred to as executive chefs. But in reality, an executive chef is more involved in management and supervision than in actual cooking in a restaurant ("Cooks and Chefs" ¶13). Executive chef is a job that requires specialized training and years of apprenticeship and business skills, as well as a love of food and cooking. The idea of a master, or executive, chef, came about in the eighteenth century.... [tags: Culinary Arts]
658 words (1.9 pages)
- Chef This epic tale of love and deception takes us back in time to the year nineteen hundred and eighty seven. Early one morning in London, England, we find ourselves in the kitchen of Chef. This sweet mouthwatering scent of Salisbury steak fills the room. This was to be the finest steak Chef had ever prepared. He planned to enter a contest with this masterpiece, the prize being a cruise to Greenland. To Chef, this was the land of paradise. He would be the only man there to seduce and womanize the native females.... [tags: essays research papers]
1104 words (3.2 pages)
- The chefs who have made the greatest impression know that their successes depend upon several factors, some of which are inherent; some which are diligently cultivated. Becoming a professional chef not only requires a thorough understanding in food preparation, but many other important points as well. Auguste Escoffier, the originator of modern foodservice wrote; "No theories, no formulae, no recipe, no matter how well written, can take the place of experience." (1) The formal educational process must begin with the choice of institution, in the United States, the Culinary Institute of America, New York is the leader in traditional culinary cuisine preparation.... [tags: Career Essays]
898 words (2.6 pages)
Meanwhile in the Captain’s cabin, Dr. Eric Cartman, a psychologist, was speaking to the Captain about a research project he wished to do on the poor people of the ship. “I do find poor people absolutely fascinating'; said Dr. Cartman in a perfect English accent. “I will attempt to live with these hethans for a few days.';
“ A noble idea, but do be careful... the poor are a ruthless bunch.'; replied Captain Barbnady.
“ Shouldn’t be a problem, I have my 300 v stun gun with me. “Saying that, Dr. Cartman headed down the stairs toward the slums of Irish immigrants.
Dr. Cartman cautiously opened the door to the main room on the first floor. Upon entering he was taken in by the sights, sounds and smells of a crazy Irish party. “The poor people are banging things together in an attempt to make music; I presume
Dr. Cartman whispered into his hand held tape recorder. “ I think I will try to mingle with the savages. Good-bye for now.'; He put the recorder in his pocket and sat down. He wondered how these poor people in the bottom of a ship could be so happy. At that moment a pint of Guiness was placed on the table in front of him and three kids, completely plastered, fell on the table in front of him.
“ I’ m Kyle... I love you'; said one in slurred speech. “ That’s Kenny!';
“Mmmmm- hmmmm - mmmmmm!';
“ Well its nice to meet all of you!';
Dr. Cartman took a solid swig of the Guiness. The alcohol went from his stomach, through his blood, and slammed into his head like a sledgehammer. He immediately found the source of the Irish joy. He was suddenly filled with the burning desire to drink and dance. He tore off his shirt, exposing his saggy upper body, grabbed two gorgeous blondes and broke out into river dance. As Cartman drank more and more, the need to break his seal increased. He grabbed Stan, Kyle, and Kenny. “Guys!'; he said, no longer near an English accent. “ I feel the need to pee in every room on this ship.'; All three bobbed their heads in agreement.
After dousing the first seven floors, they made their way to the eighth floor. “What the hell is that?'; asked Cartman, pointing to a neon blue sign over a door that said, “Chef’s Love Pad.';
“ Eh, I don’t care, I gotta piss.'; They opened the door and were greeted by dim lights and someone singing in a low, seductive voice.
“ I want to make love to you woman... I want to outline your every curve with my pencil.';
Cartman realized at that moment that the woman sprawled out on the couch was his mom.
“Aahhh! Cover your eyes!'; The Chef spun around startled and slightly annoyed.
“Ch...Children, what are you doing here?...can’t you see I’m drawing.'; They all run out of the room to go back outside.
Cartman and Kenny walk out to the front of the ship on the top deck and say “ We are the kings of the world!!!'; Stan and Kyle come up and say “ We have the biggest asses in the world!!!'; Just as they get down off the railing a Giant squid come out of nowhere and takes Kenny! They all say “ Let’s go back inside and have more Irish water the show is over Kenny is gone.
The mighty Titanic heads toward the great big iceberg. Cartman, Stan, and Kyle say “ Oh my God.... We missed it!!!'; “Yeah';
They all go to the dining hall and are going to have a snack they worked up an appetite pissing in all the rooms in the ship. Cartman then finds out there are no cheesy poofs and gets pissed and they all hell breaks loose, he starts jumping up and down causing bolts to loosen and the ship starts to crack!
The great Titanic begins it tragic blunge into the sea. Everyone gets to the life boats but there are not enough but some how, the five of them float on Cartman to safety.