Essay PreviewMore ↓
Education holds the key to your child's future. Education can help your child reach his/her life goals and dreams. Education will help your child choose what he/she wants in life. Here are 10 key reasons why going to college is important for your child:
Education opens up doors. The more education your child gets, the more choices and opportunities
he/she will have. With an education, your child has more options, which often lead to greater success and
happiness in life.
Education allows your child to choose his/her career. By going to college, your child can choose what
he/she wants to do in life. Your student will be able to choose a career that interests him/her and that
will enable him/her to achieve his/her dreams.
Education increases the amount of money your child may be able to make. The more education your
child receives, the more money he/she may be able to earn. On average, a person with a four-year
college degree earns twice as much money as a person who graduated from high school but did not attend
Education determines your child's lifestyle. By going to college, your child will likely have more
flexibility to choose what type of house he/she lives in, what type of car he/she drives, what places
he/she will visit during vacations, and many other things.
Education expands your child's mind. The more educational opportunities your child is exposed to, the
more knowledge and skills he/she will obtain. Education will expose your child to a variety of people,
topics, and experiences. Your student will learn about things that interest him/her. Growth and
development will occur in many areas, including decision-making, analytical awareness, reasoning,
creative expression, verbal expression, and more.
Education can help your child improve the community. Going to college will help to teach your child
how to make a difference in his/her community. During college, he/she can learn about laws and
resources that affect the community. After graduating from college, your child can come home and apply
his/her knowledge and skills to better the neighborhood and the people who live there. As a college
graduate, your child will also serve as a role model for other children in the community.
How to Cite this Page
"The Importance of Education." 123HelpMe.com. 18 Dec 2018
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- An education is something that one can keep for a lifetime. Acquiring a good education can affect one’s personal life, one’s community, and one’s entire generation. The only person who truly controls how educated I am, is me. My education feeds my intelligence, and since I want to be an intellectual, I want an exemplary education. In the end, no one can transfer knowledge from one brain to another, like a money transfer from account to account. It is something that I have to achieve with hard work and effort.... [tags: The Importance of Education]
790 words (2.3 pages)
- One’s Education advancements could probably be the most important decision in his or her life. One can safely assume that a person is not in the proper sense until he is properly educated. As said by Nelson Mandela, “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” One may take this quote and interpret it as that Education is deadly and needs to be taken advantage of to the highest level. High School and College to common people seem to be the same. One must go to class and finish the work to accomplish High School and the same goes to College, this in fact is true but college is a completely different type of education, experience and what you get out of these t... [tags: The Importance of Education]
702 words (2 pages)
- The Importance of Scientific Education In the 21st century, many people believe science to be one of the most important subjects that students must be taught. Scientific education is important to this world due to the effects of it. Science teaches people important factors of certain subjects, and those can be further developed and expanded into new ideas. Science itself is many different regions of study compiled and meshed together. Among the numerous lot of study, health is considered to be one of the most important topics in the scientific world.... [tags: The Importance of Education]
677 words (1.9 pages)
- According to the dictionary an education is “the act or process of imparting or acquiring general knowledge, developing the powers of reasoning and judgment, and generally of preparing oneself or others intellectually for mature life.” This essay will inform the audience of my opinion on what the value of an education means to me. I will expand on the value of an education not just by what’s attained by “formal education” but also by an “informal education” as well. I will also explain how much we gain just by going through life, which in itself is an education.... [tags: The Importance of Education]
2180 words (6.2 pages)
- Education plays a vital role in shaping tomorrows’ leaders. Not only can we become a better nation by acquiring the skills necessary to be productive members of a civilized society. Increase knowledge to actively achieve and meet challenges that can produce changes in which are productive for attaining business innovations, political and economic objectives. Our world is constantly changing and it requires a society that is well versed in understanding the problems deriving from culture differences and tolerance of one another’s beliefs and perceptions.... [tags: Importance of Education Essay]
1003 words (2.9 pages)
- Education holds the key to your child's future. Education can help your child reach his/her life goals and dreams. Education will help your child choose what he/she wants in life. Here are 10 key reasons why going to college is important for your child: • Education opens up doors. The more education your child gets, the more choices and opportunities he/she will have. With an education, your child has more options, which often lead to greater success and happiness in life. • Education allows your child to choose his/her career.... [tags: The Importance of Education]
452 words (1.3 pages)
- I have often heard fellow students complain about classes they are required to take. I sometimes have difficulty responding to them when they ask "How will all of these classes help me in a rock fight?". At times they question the need to learn algebra. Why should non-scientists study biology, chemistry or environmental science. Why is it important to study the arts and social sciences. There are many reasons why it is essential that everyone obtain a broad education. Basic Skills: It is important for a student to master basic skills first.... [tags: The Importance of Education]
511 words (1.5 pages)
- Education is important in any society. Parents, teachers and even political leaders encourage education in our society. Many people do not understand why there is so much emphasis placed upon obtaining a good education. This is why some people do not put in as much effort as they should. It is important that everyone understand the many benefits of education aside from getting a job and earning a salary. This knowledge will help you to develop an attitude that is conducive to learning. You will enjoy the true benefits of education.... [tags: importance of education, 2015]
522 words (1.5 pages)
- Most people already know that going to college is important; it opens many doors and provides many advantages and opportunities. On average, people with a college education earn nearly twice as much as those with only a high school diploma. So, over a lifetime, a college graduate can earn about $2 million while a high school graduate will earn only $1 million. In fact, the earnings gap between someone with a college degree and someone with a high school diploma has widened in the last decades and that gap is projected to widen even further in the future.... [tags: importance of education, 2015]
352 words (1 pages)
- After twelve years of school, it took me until now to figure out exactly why I had been there all those years. It was not to torture me by making me learn how to spell but to make sure that my classmates and I got the opportunity to make the most of ourselves. Opportunity that would come from learning as much as possible from books and beginning to see that the world focuses on more than just history and English . I owe my success in life and school to teachers who taught me to spell and to be respectful and responsible.... [tags: Importance of Education Essays]
2372 words (6.8 pages)
Education exposes your child to a variety of people and experiences. In college, your child will have
classes with people of all different backgrounds. Your child will also learn new things about
Education equals security. In general, it is much easier for a person with a college education to find a
job, maintain a job, and get promoted while on the job.
Education equals respect. In our society, people with college degrees tend to get more respect. People
who have college degrees are considered knowledgeable.