Essay PreviewMore ↓
If you ask me why I dated her, let’s just say that I desperate. Her emotions get in the way of everything. She wants people to feel sorry and wants sympathy for when she gets yelled at or punished because she does dumb things, she makes up stories that she gets beaten. As for me I don’t want sympathy for the mistakes that I do that will get me in trouble, I take the hand that I’m dealt with. I think you can never win people over if you just complain and be whinny lush, some how she get friend by doing that, but in the end they will get sick of her bitching and moaning and they will desert her.
We totally listen to totally different music, she listens to the sappy melodic I'm yearning for love music, the she likes rap like Jay-Z and Ja-rule. She only listens to certain rock music, like whinny voices complain about their girlfriends dumping them, like EMO. I listen to hard thrashing heavy metal, punk and hardcore music. They actually are singing about the real things that people should care about friends betraying each other, being straightedge, or not being a follower of the pop music. Sure I listen to different music, I’ll listen to just about any except for rap, country, emo, pop culture music (blink 182 and Brittany Spear crap).
As for friends we have totally different friends, she has her Jappy little friends that are walking billboards with Abercrombie & Fitch or American Eagle on everything they wear, I’m surprise that they don’t have AF or AE tattooed on their forehead. They always coming walking towards me giggle and laughing about some childish prank like leaving a love note with the most beastly girl in the school. As for me, I hangout with kids that don’t dress the same as the normal high school student, some of us dress like skater trash that has holes in our clothes and don’t cry if we have a rip in our shirt, like most people do.
How to Cite this Page
"My Ex-Girlfriend." 123HelpMe.com. 13 Nov 2019
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ... She had long golden hair that shined as brighter than the sun at high noon. She had long thin legs, crystal blue eyes, and caramel colored skin. She’s everything that I do and don’t want in life so she is like my contradiction but unfortunately I love her. “Hurry up you irrelevant dummy,” she said. “Don’t rush me you little she-beast. I’m really getting tired of you calling me out my name. Why can’t you act like a normal girlfriend, instead you act like a raging gorilla.” I yelled abruptly.... [tags: love, freedom]
668 words (1.9 pages)
- Within every relationship, there comes a time when it is crucial for the individuals involved in it must take a self-analysis and evaluation of their role in that relationship. This is important in determining where the people involved believe the relationship is at and where they would like to see it go. Ultimately, this would enable both parties to understand the feelings of the other person, as well as share their own views pertaining to the scope of the relationship. Successful, long-term relationships take a lot of work from both people who are involved, and an analysis of the relationship can be imperative to ensure the longevity and value of the said relationship.... [tags: Interpersonal relationship, Communication]
1291 words (3.7 pages)
- My First Girlfriend Kara walked into the classroom five seconds before the bell rang and all the guys looked in awe. She was the kind of girl that everyone wants but nobody can have. I was among these spectators sitting next to an empty desk. She came and took the weight off her feet in chair to the left of me. I had never talked to her until one day she brought conversation upon me. She asked me how my day was going and I gave a typical response of “Good.” She introduced herself and asked for my name.... [tags: Personal Narrative Writing]
685 words (2 pages)
- Ronald Williams stood at the front door of a former girlfriend. He cannot believe she had forgiven him over a bad break up these past five years. The girl had taken the highschool breakup hard, and she was soon homeschooled. He had never seen or heard from her, until now. Ron had never went to college. The twenty year-old took over his father’s car dealership. He had a comfy life and a steady relationship with a beautiful woman. His life was perfect, and now a former girlfriend wanted to mend her ways.... [tags: Girl, Female]
1280 words (3.7 pages)
- Black women have been imprisoned for having the ‘girlfriend role’. This is when a woman is dating a drug dealer and gets caught in the drug conspiracy charge due to her boyfriends or husbands drugs in one form or another (acluvideos, 2008). This does not just hurt the woman who was convicted but also here children and other dependents. Black women who live in poor neighborhoods are disadvantaged within their disadvantaged neighborhoods and are often exploited by men who hold the power. Blacks have been stereotyped to be criminals since the slavery era.... [tags: Crime, Black people, African American, Cocaine]
1065 words (3 pages)
- I’ve been thinking about my then-girlfriend recently. She’s not my girlfriend now, of course, but she was then. Then was a different time, when children frolicked in the pastures and lambs gamboled, too, although neither children nor lambs were mine. Come to think of it, neither were the pastures, but things were freer then, you could walk through the countryside without owning it, without worrying about someone with a shotgun chasing you away, making you move at a much faster pace than a mere gambol.... [tags: Personal Narrative, essay about myself]
796 words (2.3 pages)
- Throughout my life I always been compared to my friends, just because I hangout with them doesn’t mean that I do the same thing s that they do, like taking drugs and drinking alcohol. We may do some things that are similar like go to the same movies or listen to some of the same music. My friends always hangout they never give a damn about their looking best or the condition of their clothes, we never put on a show to get attention, but this one person does, this my ex-girlfriend, Melissa Madden.... [tags: essays research papers]
894 words (2.6 pages)
- ... We implore you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God. For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.” This passage uses the word “reconcile” or a conjugation of it five times. The 2011 edition of the Houghton Mifflin Dictionary of the English Language defines reconcile, as follows: “Reconcile- To reestablish a close relationship between: reconciled the opposing parties.” It is also key to note that reconciliation is obviously an important topic in the eyes of Jesus.... [tags: relationship, boyfriend, girlfriend]
1285 words (3.7 pages)
- The Matrix Reloaded is the second film in The Matrix trilogy. The 2003 film was written and directed by Larry and Andy Wachowski. The sequel went on to win 4 awards of 23 total nominations. The film follows the Academy Award winning The Matrix whereby hacker “Neo” contacts a man named Morpheus only to learn that he has been living in a computer simulation known as The Matrix ever since his birth. The Matrix was generated after humans lost a war against intelligent machines that programmed The Matrix in order to harness electricity from the humans.... [tags: electricitiy, humans, girlfriend, sleep]
2274 words (6.5 pages)
- Men and women think alike on a lot of things, but marriage seems not to be one of them. Women think about marriage when they feel like they have met the right man; however, men think about marriage when they feel like they are ready and of the age to get married. These differences cause misunderstandings between the two sexes. If a woman thinks she has met the right man to be her husband, she has to keep him interested, be a good girlfriend to him, and express her interest in marriage to him. There are no differences between men and women when it comes to being happy in a relationship.... [tags: marriage, interest, girlfriend]
550 words (1.6 pages)
For fun she goes to the mall and waste her parent’s money on clothes that she will only wear once and most likely her mom well sell it on E-bay when she is done using them. She spends so much time on the phone, I would get so bored and fall asleep. I will be asleep from a span of two hours or more. What I do for fun I hang out with my friends and just do random stuff like go to shopping areas act like a bunch knuckleheads like having shopping cart joust. When we are really bored, we make prank calls to the pizza pallor and order the most expensive stuff and give someone’s address. Just for fun we have fun fights, where we just flip out and beat each other in the hallways or some other public places, just to see faces of the people around us.
She waste her money on hair dye all the time, she must have dyed it twenty times a year. She spends about and hour preparing her hair and then she dyes it to blonde or some kind of blonde, sometimes I think the dye seeps into her head and makes her stupid and dumbfounded and simplest things. She crimps it when there is some thing big is happening or she ties her hair into a ponytail with a pink ribbon. Hair for me is nothing, I don’t care if I turned bald at the age of twenty. I put a cap on anyway, I shave my head even though try to stop and say that I have the nicest hair. Hair to me is like having radio I have it, I don’t need. I only comb or brush my hair when I have important meeting or someone’s wedding, that’s just disrespectful if you don’t comb your hair.
Right now as the age of 16 she still lives the same wasteful life, spending her dad’s money on crap she will only use once, ringing up the phone bill and get dumber dying her hair. Most people hate her because she is a worthless sap that lynches on everyone and use him or her as an emotion crutches everyday. She wants people to feel sorry for her mistakes and the consequences that she has dealt with. As for me as the age 18, I still do the same thing that I do in high school, hang out with people that don’t follow the popular group around like a dog being choked on a leash. I don’t do the same thing as everyone, I was never considered a popular kid but I do always get along with everyone though, because treat people with respect and not use them.