Essay PreviewMore ↓
Gerri, The information on the manual is highlighted in yellow.
LabelPro 3.0 for Windows
Welcome to LabelPro 3.0, designed to take full advantage of the Windows 95/Windows NT 4.0 User Interface. LabelPro 3.0 comes with Win32s to allow it to work with Windows 3.1x as well.
New Features in this Version:
1. Start Up Dialog: Helps you decide what task you want to accomplish .
2. Quick Input Assistant. Provides you pre-designed templates that are already linked
with lists. All you do is enter the data and print. For example, an address label
laid out in standard format. Its list contains fields for name, address, city, state
and zip. All you do is enter the data and print.
3. Design Strategy dialog. Allows you to select what list, if any, you want to use with
the design you are about to create.
4. Automatic Quick Step help provides brief instructions for the major dialogs in
5. Full Page Print Preview.
6. Re-designed merge fields dialog is easier to use and features an Undo button, if you
change your mind.
7. Graphics Preview: You can now see a thumbnail of the selected graphic in the Open
8. Vertical text spread. You can now space your text evenly from the top to the bottom
of a text box.
- Context-sensitive Help is available for menu commands by pressing the F1 key.
- QuickSteps are available for most LabelPro dialogs. They are short instructions to
help walk you through basic tasks.
- On-line Help provides comprehensive procedures for LabelPro's tasks as well as a lot
of other information.
Product and Dealer Information
Avery’s Consumer Service Centers provide product information for all Avery products. Call the Consumer Service Center to find where to purchase Avery products.
Avery Technical Support
Avery provides technical support by telephone for Avery software products including LabelPro. Avery support is also available on CompuServe (go avery).
If you have a question about an Avery software product, and you cannot find the answer in the on-line help, call Avery Technical Support.
Before you telephone Avery Technical Support, you should be at your computer with LabelPro running.
How to Cite this Page
"Label Pro." 123HelpMe.com. 22 Jan 2019
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The federal government should restrict abortions because abortions strips an American child of its rights to life, puts women’s lives in jeopardy, and allows Americans to have a way to desert the consequences of their actions. The most fertile ages for a woman are twenty to twenty four years of age. With that being said it more common for a younger woman to become pregnant. Having children or planning to have or not to have a family is one of the biggest decisions of a woman’s life. There is no such thing as perfect time to start a family.... [tags: abortion, right to life, getting pregnant]
1094 words (3.1 pages)
- ... Death is inevitable. As depressing as it is, at one moment in your life, it will be your last. Last breath. Last words spoken. Last sight you see. There is no sugar coating the fact that you will die one day. The only comfort one might find, besides religion (to which one would know that life isn’t really over), is that you lived a fulfilling life. You can be safe in the knowledge of touching the lives you touched, making the differences you did, living the life you lived. Shakespeare once said “Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once.” To me, this means that you lived, not just survived.... [tags: Abortion, Pregnancy, Human rights, Right to life]
1696 words (4.8 pages)
- Pro Tools: “The” Music Software Today as never before and changing the history of music, using the software Pro Tools allows musicians to enjoy at home a professional recording studio and its benefits. Pro Tools is a digital audio workstation software, developed and manufactured by Avid Technology. To work properly you only need a computer, either Microsoft Windows or Mac OS operating systems, an interface (M Box or Rack Factory), speakers, microphones, and electronic stuff. Pro Tools is widely used by musicians in all levels and professionals throughout the audio industries for recording and editing in music productions.... [tags: World of Music, Music Software]
1134 words (3.2 pages)
- ... There is also a sort of in your face change of perception of female beauty. One might infer that perhaps this commercial targets a younger audience. Usually, when a woman is portrayed nude in the advertisement, it is also meant to lure men to buy the product it touts. This campaign differs in that the models are older, photographed naturally, and look directly into the camera. Most adverts geared to lure men into purchasing a product is in a voyeur format. Younger models are used and are flirting or looking away from the camera.... [tags: Gerontology, Ageing, Aging, Death]
1025 words (2.9 pages)
- Citi Launches CitiFX Pro On March 25, 2008, Citi launched CitiFX Pro, an online foreign exchange trading platform for active individual and small institutional traders. The program is now available in the U.S., where users can download a free demo of the application and apply for a trading account. The product will be launched in other parts of the world over the next few months. CitiFX Pro was first announced in November 2007, Citi teamed up with Saxo Bank to create the trading system. The trading platform brings together the strength, security and liquidity of the world's largest bank and the technological excellence of product and service delivery of Saxo Bank, the foremost provider of... [tags: International Trade Investment]
1028 words (2.9 pages)
- It’s not everyday one sits down to deeply contemplate one’s feelings behind abortion rights. True, perhaps maybe if one were to deal with an unexpected pregnancy or be assigned a strenuous research paper for an enlightening college class, one might be somewhat educated about the matter. However, abortion rights is considered such a hush-hush topic that many do not even have an opinion about it much less strongly advocate one side of it. Who wants to discuss the fiery issue of abortion over lunch anyway.... [tags: Freedom of Choice, Pro-Choice Essays]
1658 words (4.7 pages)
- The Texas anti-abortion law has taken the country’s attention by storm. It is an issue on many different woman’s minds, especially those who live in the state of Texas. The new laws are forcing many woman to have to cross state lines in order to receive an abortion and medical care. This includes woman who needs abortions due to preexisting medical conditions and those who are carrying fetuses which are diseased and are expected not to be born as healthy babies. The Texas Governor Rick Perry and Senator Ted Cruz are leading the fight for the abortion laws to become permanent, laws that are considered the strictest abortion laws that this country has ever seen.... [tags: Argument For Abortion, Pro Choice]
1181 words (3.4 pages)
- With all of the complex issues facing the nation today, it seems as if the legalization of marijuana is being set on the back burner of legislation. There are so many opinions, sides, and overall arguments for and against it that many vote seeking politicians and policy makers have put up a strong resistance to this issue. In this paper I will illustrate the reasons why I think marijuana should indeed be legalized and also the arguments from people who disagree and feel that it should stay an illegal drug.... [tags: essays research papers]
1686 words (4.8 pages)
- Abortion is the termination of a pregnancy. It has been going on for many centuries. No one knows when the first abortion was because many of them were never documented. Approximately half of the women in the United States have had at least one pregnancy that they aborted (“Abortion In”). In the 1820s there were laws forbidding abortion after fourth month of pregnancy. Many feminist, such as Susan B. Anthony are against abortion. Susan B. Anthony was an American civil rights leader in the 19th century (“Susan B.... [tags: The Right to Life, Pro-Life Essays]
1411 words (4 pages)
- Many bills have been passed to stop explicit messages in music from getting out. Censorship limits the amount of lyrics that get out to the community about violence. (History of Music Censorship) It may also limit anything in music that a community might find offensive to its values or beliefs. The lyrics presented in some songs are not appropriate for young adults. Some say music censorship goes against the First Amendment. It stops artists from expressing how they may feel. The profit on albums often goes down because of censorship.... [tags: Pro Con Essays]
559 words (1.6 pages)
The version of LabelPro that you are using.
The type of hardware you are using, including network hardware, if applicable
The operating environment that you are using
The exact wording of any messages that appeared on your screen
A description of what happened and what you were doing when the problem occurred
How you tried to solve the problem
Avery’s support services are subject to Avery's prices, terms, and conditions in place at the time the service is used.
Contacting Avery Dennison in the United States
You can call the Avery Consumer Service Center at (800) 252-8379 between the hours of 9 A.M. and 7 P.M. Eastern time (6 A.M. and 4 P.M. Pacific time) Monday through Friday.
You can call Avery Technical Support at (972) 389-3699 between the hours of 8 A.M. and 8 P.M. Eastern time (5 A.M. and 5 P.M. Pacific time) Monday through Friday.
You can reach Avery Technical Support by fax at (972) 446-2717.
Contacting Avery Dennison in other parts of the word
Avery Dennison has offices throughout most of the world. The Avery offices and the countries they serve are listed below.