Essay PreviewMore ↓
Some people prefer to have friends who are different from them and some prefer to have friends who are similar to them. Which do you prefer?
According to chemistry-students, second year, RUPP, many like to have friends for their studying. Some students prefer to make friends who are similar to them and some think that the friends who they like are different from them. There are many reasons that cause those people want to choose persons who they want to be friend.
On the one hand, making friends is to think about the age sometimes. People can use the formal languages to communicate to each other without worry about obeying to each other. They easily call their name directly when they meet each other inside and outside the class. For example, Meng Thia and Monorom are friends and they like talking to each other very closely and tightly when they are in class even at along the road to RUPP. To be of the same age is a vital point for people who like making friends who are similar.
Another thing to consider for discussion if people prefer friends who are similar, they think about the characteristic of those people. First, they can get along with each other for long times when the have similar attitude or feature. Second, they are normally satisfied with their behavior. For instance, Saveoun admires her friend, Chann Rith, because of Chann Rith’s attitude she show s in class. Characteristic help keeping friendship for many people, and offer many advantages.
On the other hand, many students feel that it is a better way to associate with friends who are different to them. People’s knowledge is not equal, so it is shared to each other. Sometimes students share their experiences or help solving the problem when someone does not understand well about it. In addiction, we can learn knowledge or technique from friends to deal the problem with many ways. In face, Rithy and Soriya have different methods to explain the definition of chemical elements; Rithy learns from Soriya and also Soriya from Rithy. Sharing knowledge makes people increase their intelligence and become good friends with people whose knowledge are exchanged.
One other reason is the strategy. First, some students work with their timetable very well, so others who think that they have different strategy want to create relationship as friends with those persons. Also, some students tell their strategy of managing times for their every day’s life to students who have weak abilities of management.
How to Cite this Page
"Different and Similar friends." 123HelpMe.com. 21 Jan 2020
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Similarities of Full House and Friends The two hit sitcoms Friends and Full House may not appear similar to the eyes of most audiences but the more a viewer watches the more Friends and Full House collide to be almost identical. Despite the different locations, time period, and actors there’s not much that separate Friends and Full house. Comedy, drama, and life lessons can be found throughout the seasons of both sitcoms. Friends and Full House are true examples of a sitcom; a viewer can be sure to laugh during any episode at any point of the time.... [tags: Chandler Bing, Friends]
710 words (2 pages)
- William Shakespeare contributed many great plays to the history of literature, two of which include Macbeth and Julius Caesar. Macbeth tells the story of an ambitious lord, Macbeth, becoming corrupted after murdering the previous king and several of his friends. Similarly, in Julius Caesar, the conspirators murder the hero of Rome, Julius Caesar, because of their fear and jealousy of his rising power. The two stories both feature female characters moving the plot along and/or foreshadowing future events.... [tags: Literary Analysis, Shakespeare]
1340 words (3.8 pages)
- Anton Chekhov is the author of both The Cherry Orchard and “A Visit to Friends.” Both works have similar characteristics and are typical of Chekhov’s writing style. Three of these characteristics are the setting of the story, family, and nature. The settings of both “A Visit to Friends” and The Cherry Orchard are in rural areas of Russia. Specifically, the setting for “A Visit to Friends” is in the tiny village of Kuzminky. Tatyana and Varya do not want to leave, but Sergei Sergeyich does not mind.... [tags: The Cherry Orchard, A Visit to Friends]
436 words (1.2 pages)
- Many people struggle with feelings of loneliness or depression. Surprisingly, this can be due to a lack of social support, or in more real terms, a lack of real friends. Many people, who have hundreds of followers on their social sites, think that they have friends, but the truth is, people need to have personal, in person, relationships. People who have personal relationships have more enriched lives and lean on the fact that someone is there for them. People without friends are known to die earlier, and suffer deep emotional pain from many mental conditions such as depression and chronic loneliness.... [tags: Interpersonal relationship, Friendship, Love]
1403 words (4 pages)
- ... It’s the reason of the mother’s milk releasing milk automatically in sight or sound of her baby. Diane Witt, assistant professor of the psychology from New York did an experiment on sheep and rats blocking the oxytocin, the results were that they were rejecting their own child. They also did a different experiment where the injected female rats that had never been in any sexual intercourse, this caused them to fawn over other rats newborns, protecting and showing care for them. This is why mother sends out more of a warm fuzzy feeling than the father.... [tags: family, friends, partner]
946 words (2.7 pages)
- Introduction Many people dream of working for themselves--about not having an employer controlling their hours, and how much money they can make. However, in order to make those dreams a reality, there are certain steps you must take. Without doing these things, your dreams will merely be idle words. Perform Market Research Use the Internet to explore if someone in your area has already been successful at selling the product or service you wish to provide. If they have succeeded, you may contemplate moving in a different direction.... [tags: Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Advertising]
1066 words (3 pages)
- The election of 1912 signified a turning point in American history. Friends, Theodore Roosevelt and William Howard Taft, competed against each other for the presidency. Though both progressive, they disagreed on how the country needed to run. Roosevelts ever increasing progressivism caused their stances on many important issues to be much different. Although, they did have some points on which they agreed. In what ways were Roosevelt 's and Taft 's stances on progressivism similar, and different.... [tags: Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft]
717 words (2 pages)
- Friends come in all types of personalities, some of which to be aware. There are shy friends, rude friends, giving friends, taking friends, busy friends, always free friends, best friends, and of course frenemies. Not all may appeal to everyone but everyone plays a role as some type of friend. A friend could not only be a person, but a pet. In some cases a person’s only friend is an animal or pet of some kind. Belongings such as dolls or figurines can also be considered someone’s friend. Friends come in all different forms.... [tags: interpersonal relationships]
1164 words (3.3 pages)
- An interest group is organization of people with similar policy goals. Their goals are to influence public policy through different parts of the policy making process. Interest groups are different from political parties because they mostly focus on elections, while interest groups do not nominate candidates and are affecting all parts of the policymaking process. There are six main types of interest groups government, consumer and public interest, environmental, economic, equality, and professional.... [tags: Policy, Government, Economic policy, Human rights]
873 words (2.5 pages)
- Friends Forever My way of life has never been what anyone would call normal. It’s only second nature to hear the words “peculiar” or “weird” when describing my family and friends. The funny thing is, it really doesn’t bother me. If everyone were the same or what the world refers to as normal, life would be pretty boring. There are several contributing factors as to why I am the way that I am, but more recently, I can say that a group of friends that I became close to during my senior year of high school had a big impact on the person I am today.... [tags: Friendship Essay Personal Narrative]
1199 words (3.4 pages)
In short, most people like to make friends with people who are similar to them because they do not need to strict their speech when they talk or use their rights to each other. In my opinion, I think a good friendship is made of good friends. If every people can do so they will enjoy their study and feel happy during the time they are at schools or at homes. It is important to consider clearly before making friends with only good persons.