Essay PreviewMore ↓
In the year 2001 a band named Rufio, released their full length album on an unrecognizable record label. Since then The Militia Group has grown to become a popular label in the Southern California area and is starting to gain fame with the rest indie rockers of the United States. The Militia Group decided to create a web site to share the label with the world and hope to let others experience the joy the bands bring. They asked a company to create a website that is accessible to all so their record label could grow. This company helped The Militia Group create an amazing site that is simple enough for those non-computer users but still entertaining enough for people to come back to the site over and over again. The Militia Group successfully uses ethos, pathos, and logos to create a credible, entertaining, and informative website.
Most websites will have partners or links on the webpage to supporting web pages or sites that will reinsure their audience they are credible. The Militia Group, like other label’s websites, has a section with just the bands that are signed by the label and a section to media such as audio and video, that you can hear the different bands. In the section with the bands, each band has its own bio, tour dates, releases, specific news, and a link to their website. By displaying all this information for every band people feel that everything must be true, because no one would go to that much of an effort to make this entire up. For those people who still may still feel some doubt on if this is a true label, they can go to the media section. In the media section of the website, one can find audio and video clips, photos, and many other things. The audio and video clips and photos all help the label credibility. Now the person can hear and see that there are actual bands that have been signed by the site and are making real music. The site is not only credible but also very entertaining.
Things such as the audio and video clips do not only make the site credible but also make the site very entertaining. Most websites will usually open with a page that you need to click to enter the site, but the Militia Group goes beyond just the picture by putting either information about a future CD or even sometimes music samples from an upcoming or new release.
How to Cite this Page
"The Militia Group." 123HelpMe.com. 28 Feb 2020
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Officially, a militia is part of the organized armed forces of a country that is called upon only in an emergency. There have been paramilitary groups with revolutionary ideas throughout America’s history, but today’s militia movement is a new more organized and violent presence (Meyers). Today the militia are unofficial citizens’ armies organized by private individuals, usually with antigovernment, far right agendas. They rationalize that the American people need armed force to help defend themselves against an increasingly oppressive government that is becoming part of a global conspiracy called the “New World Order” (Sonder, 2000).... [tags: essays research papers]
1073 words (3.1 pages)
- It was early in April when the disaster of Rwanda happened. When the president of Rwanda , Juvènal Habyarimana, was assassinated. After the president was assassinated thats when the fighting and killings started. A guy who has won the Pulitzer Prize twice said the most vivid thing from his assignment was hearing all the scream. The Hutu militia was killing everyone and everything that had crossed their path. The stench of dead bodies was everoywhere and filled the air everywhere you went and because of the smell everyone would get sick and vomit everywhere.... [tags: Tutsi minority, civil war, killings]
612 words (1.7 pages)
- To most of the world, Hezbollah is known as a Lebanese Shiite militia that takes an anti-western stance, and despises Israel and the United States. To the Arabs, Hezbollah is known as a resistance group that provides socioeconomic and social services to Shiite communities is southern Lebanon.# The group as been held accountable for several attacks against Israel and Western targets, but yet provides social services in Lebanon by running hospitals, schools, orphanages, and media outlets. It has adopted the strategy of constantly altering public opinion by using a mixture of political and ideological agendas.# The group has adopted the strategy it has in order to continue growing and to remain... [tags: Political Behavior, Ideological Changes]
953 words (2.7 pages)
- ... In response to the UN’s plea, President George H.W. Bush ordered twenty five thousand troops to deploy to Somalia as his final act before ending his term of Presidency. This mission was called Operation Restore Hope in which here, the Battle of Mogadishu gradually developed to a fully engaged firefight between American Special Forces and General Aidid followers. This was intended to be a quick deployment for our United States (U.S.) troops to secure the trade routes in order for Somali civilians to receive food and supplies.... [tags: civil war, starvation, militia]
713 words (2 pages)
- Introduction: In the spring of 1891 dressed in their special attire, the Kurdish chiefs proclaimed their loyalty to the Sultan Abdülhamid II. Named after the sultan, the indoctrination of the Kurdish tribal cavalry unit (Hamidiye) into the Ottoman fold was met with protests from both foreign and domestic observers over the nature of the unit. Early critics of the Hamidiye questioned the discipline and sincerity of the militia. The Hamidiye Light Cavalry Regiments were an irregular militia composed of select Kurdish tribes under the command of the sultan’s trusted brethren, Sakir Pasha and Zeki Pasha.... [tags: kurds, irregular militia, ottomans]
1725 words (4.9 pages)
- After his second master, Samuel Turner had died, Nate and his wife and children were sold to different masters and forcibly separated from each other.Although only a few miles away, the trauma of being away from his loved ones undoubtedly affected Nate 's mental state. Nate who had always prayed intensity began to fast for days and believed that God was speaking to him about the salvation of his people, as he had Ezekiel in the Bible. For the nine years between the time of his separation from his family and the start of the rebellion, Nate suffered in silence believing God was speaking to him directly and would send him a message as to when he wanted Nate to rise against the oppressors of hi... [tags: Slavery, Slavery in the United States, Militia]
777 words (2.2 pages)
- Course: Political Violence and Terrorism Taliban Terrorist Group Introduction: The Taliban is a far-right; they are Islamic revolutionary organization that arose in the early 1990’s under headship of Mullah Mohammad Omar. The clear translation of "Taliban" is "students" that a large majority of Taliban supporters are from Afghanistan and Pakistan, most of them have been educated at 'madrasas,' or other Muslim religious schools. Mostly in the 21th century the world realized about Taliban group for the first time in 1994, when Pakistan government used them to protect a group of people to open a trade way in central Asia.... [tags: political violence, terrorism]
1901 words (5.4 pages)
- ... I want to make a difference, an impact in the world. By being a marine, I believe I can do that. The type of job that I’d be doing would be infantry, which is I’d be an assault asset with a rifle and side arm breaching buildings and completing high importance ops. There is more than just a few jobs, in the different branches of military; there are over a hundred and fifty different jobs per military group. There is medical fields, cooking, mechanics, computer technicians, drone operators, pilots, drivers, etc.... [tags: career choices, joining the Militia]
1491 words (4.3 pages)
- World War ll was an infamous event in history that will be remembered by many generations to come. The beginning of this tragic war all began here, in America, when we were finally pushed into action by the Japanese. In this essay we will take a closer look at the events and views of the people of both the America and Japan the, reactions, and actions taken due to the devastating attack that started it all. On December 7th, 1941 Pearl Harbor was attacked. The heart stopping attack devastated thousands and brought the United States to a screeching halt.... [tags: Pearl Harbor, women in the workforce & militia]
1157 words (3.3 pages)
- Hezbollah “State within the Sate” Historical background Hezbollah (the party of god) is a Shiite political and military group, created in early 1980s during the Israel invasion of Lebanon. The 1975 Lebanese civil war, Israel’s occupation of Lebanon in 1978, and 1979 revolution of Iran played the main role in shaping of the group’s views. The groups of students who returned from Iraq in 1970s were inspired by the 1960s and 1970s shiite revival movements of Southern Iraq. They urged on mobilization of Lebanese impoverished and marginalized Shiite community.... [tags: Shiite political and military group]
1533 words (4.4 pages)
Although The Militia Group’s is credible and entertaining, they are also very informative to their viewers about the bands signed to the label and matter relating to the bands. In the site you can look at all the bands signed to the label. They all have individual pages with things such as the bands biography, a list of their tour dates and their releases on the label. Here you can also access the bands website to find further information about the bands. On top of the all the bands individual pages, The Militia Group also has a news section in their site. When you enter the site the first page to appear to the viewer is the news page. On the news page is a section with news, relating to the label or the bands on the label, which is updated periodically. But not only do they give the viewer news, but the top of the page displays recent and upcoming records from the bands on the label. The Militia Group gives so much information to their viewers that it could take a while to remember it all.
The Militia Group’s website has turned out to be very credible, entertaining, and informative to all of its viewers. The webpage has many audio and video clips and photos that help people feel that The Militia Group has a believable webpage. These audio and video clips and the large size of the site also entertain its viewers for hours on end. Not only the size and media on the site help viewers, but news and band’s individual pages inform viewers of everything that is going on with the label. The Militia Group’s website is an amazing site that pulls it viewers in and when they leave they feel fully satisfied with their experience of looking at the site.
The Militia Group. Homepage. February 2005.