Essay PreviewMore ↓
Reprinted with permission of VotanWeb.com
Have you considered being your own boss, creating your own financial independence and making your dreams a reality? You're not alone, owning your own website is the new "American dream". But the reality is that buying a website is a serious financial and personal commitment that requires an understanding of what makes a website successful. All too often, people jump blindly into a new venture. Before they know it, they are overwhelmed by the tremendous workload of starting a website from the ground up. A government survey shows that 80% of new websites fail within the first year. An existing, established website which is purchased by a new owner shows a minimal failure rate.
If you have considered owning your own website, buying an existing website has many advantages over building a website from scratch:
You can review actual operating results, rather than projected results.
You get immediate cash flow from the ongoing website activities.
You will have a trained webmaster already in place.
You will have established suppliers.
You will have established customers and referral business.
The seller will train you in operating the website.
VotanWeb ranks number one in the sale of existing websites. VotanWeb has over ten years experience of matching the right website opportunity with the right buyer. It's that simple.
From understanding the reasons an on-going website can provide a positive cash flow, to the value of an established domain name and customer base to the inner workings of a website. VotanWeb can make your dreams reality. The right website will pay for itself over and over again - let VotanWeb show you how.
Unlike the sale of a house or car, the sale of an on-going website is very confidential for both the seller and the prospective buyer.
How to Cite this Page
"Using VotanWeb to Buy an Existing Website." 123HelpMe.com. 05 Apr 2020
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Buying an Existing Website Have you considered being your own boss, creating your own financial independence and making your own dreams a reality. You're not alone, owning your own business is the "American dream". But the reality is that buying a business is a serious financial and personal commitment that requires an understanding of what makes a business successful. All too often, new owners jump blindly into a business venture, overwhelmed by the tremendous workload of starting a business from the ground up.... [tags: Sell Website]
539 words (1.5 pages)
- Financing the Purchase of an Existing Website Reprinted with permission of VotanWeb.com If you're thinking about buying a website, you'll be pleased to learn that financing the purchase is generally quite easy. In fact, it's far simpler to get the money you need to buy an existing website than it is for a start up. Most people simply don't realize how to do it. Don't get the wrong idea: you're not going to buy a business, at least a good one, with no money down; that only happens in the infomercials on TV.... [tags: Sell Websites Buy Websites]
479 words (1.4 pages)
- Advantages of Buying an Existing Website Reprinted with permission of VotanWeb.com With any new website you have two challenges: developing the product or service and then seeing what if anything, people are willing to pay you for it. Regardless of a website's past performance, an existing website will, at the very least, have a history from which you will be able to make certain decisions. Even if the website was not profitable in the past, your strengths may lend themselves perfectly to turning it into a viable venture.... [tags: Sell Websites Buy Web Sites]
492 words (1.4 pages)
- Steps When You Purchase an Existing Website Reprinted with permission of VotanWeb.com The search for a website to purchase almost always starts with a visit to a web site like the one we host at VotanWeb. Sometimes the prospective buyer has a very definite idea of the type of website wanted. But, often the website buyer is a first time buyer and is still in the formative or exploratory phase of the search. Many first time buyers wonder what kind of website is best for them to purchase. That's a tough question to answer without some idea of the buyer's resources, skills and needs.... [tags: Sell Websites Buy Websites]
1040 words (3 pages)
- Blogger vs. WordPress the Winner Revealed There are so many website hosting platforms and websites available on the internet for blogging purposes and many others. Two very eminent names which come to mind when it comes to blog hosting is Blogger and WordPress. Since newbies find it very difficult as to which of these two to choose, it is very imperative for everybody who would love to own a blog get know the differences in features that they both share and have. They both have some features which clearly differentiate them and clearly make one win when it comes to which of them is the best.... [tags: Blog, Blogger, Website, Pyra Labs]
932 words (2.7 pages)
- In England in 2009 smoking attributed to over 81,000 deaths in those over 35 years old, 18 per cent of all deaths in this age group (The Information Centre NHS, 2011). Over sixty years ago the causal link between smoking and lung cancer was recognized (Doll, R. and Hill, A., 1950). Since that time smoking has been linked to numerous types of cancer (IARC, 2002) and other diseases (NHS Choices, 2009). As a consequence the nurses' role in promoting smoking cessation is vital. Effectiveness in this role depends upon understanding the evidence in order to overcome any misunderstandings that patients may have.... [tags: Website Review]
2227 words (6.4 pages)
- A website is a source where people can find information about a company or entrepreneurship. A website will also help expand a business by being able to communicate with customers and employees in an effective manner. The cost of a website is inexpensive in which there is only a one-time fee. Competition exists in every business that will lead to innovation that will introduce new products and methods in which all businesses need. This website will make it convenient to make any changes or new advertisements for a business.... [tags: Web hosting service, Website, Web server]
1054 words (3 pages)
- Medium of production, textual form, perspective and choice of language are all core factors in influencing the meaning of a text. Choice of language can play a pivotal role in providing an insight into the author of a texts' perspective, which is vital when determining the intended meaning of a text. Textual form and the medium of production of a text are also important, as these help to convey the author's perspective, and results in a better understanding of the meaning of the text. The impacts of these factors will be evaluated in the following examples, which illustrates how they can influence meaning in texts, in regards to the relationships between individual memory and documented... [tags: Website Analysis]
1173 words (3.4 pages)
- Considerations When You Buy an Existing Web Site Reprinted with permission of VotanWeb.com Almost everyone in the business of selling new websites offer impressive presentations projecting future sales and growth, but it's really just an educated guess about what may happen with any particular website in a given market niche. When all is said and done, all projected revenue and earnings on a new website are, to a certain extent, just hanging on a hope and a prayer. If you want to greatly improve your chances of success on the internet then should buy an existing website.... [tags: Sell Websites Buy Websites]
590 words (1.7 pages)
- Get the Highest Price When You Sell Your Existing Websites Reprinted with permission of VotanWeb.com It is very important not to be passive when selling your website. If you don't investigate potential buyers while they are investigating you, it will be impossible to get the best deal. While potential buyers are analyzing your website, you should analyze their website. You're looking for assessments of management's strengths: how the company will integrate your website into their current portfolio of websites.... [tags: Sell Websites Buy Websites]
411 words (1.2 pages)
In return for granting you, the prospective buyer, access to investigate the operations of the seller's website and otherwise private information, the prospective buyer promises to use the information for the sole purpose of evaluating the benefits and risks of purchasing the seller's website in strict confidence.