Essay PreviewMore ↓
The clock had stopped ticking and the stage was set. As the two
Saiyans would finally come face to face.
The battle was about to begin, there was no doubt that these two were
the strongest in the universe. Both true warriors and both Saiyans,
born on planet Vegeta.
They were the last two saiyans of their entire race. Their planet met
with an accident and hit a meteor which made the planet blow up and
only two managed to survive. Kakarot and Vegeta.
Kakarot who had a pure heart and Vegeta who was full of evil. He
wanted to rule the universe.
The battle had now began, kakarot’s determination was truly
unbelievable as he battled for a life and death.
Vegeta was surprised by Kakarot’s power. He knew that he was a true
They both were going at it fist to fist, they were using nearly every
technique they knew, but both were saving the best technique for last.
When they use their true power.
Both warrior were merely toying with each other.
There was no doubt that the fait of the entire universe will be
changed by this electrifying battle between the two saiyan.
The battle had been on for some time now, both fighters were not going
to give up easily.
Kakarot’s power has had increased dramatically, one year ago he had
trouble beating Raditz and now he is just toying with Vegeta.
It doesn’t make sense, how could of his power have increased that much
in one year.
No one had heard of anyone increasing their power that much in one
Was there no end to his power, if that’s so Vegeta’s not going to last
very long against a person like that, but then again Vegeta hasn’t
used his true power either.
When will both Saiyan’s get serious and use their true power, only
time will tell.
Kakarot can’t believe how strong Vegeta is.
How to Cite this Page
"The Fight of A Lifetime Between The Two Saiyans - Original Writing." 123HelpMe.com. 14 Dec 2019
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The Torment of a Lifetime - Original Writing The dining room door was left ajar; he could smell all the different aromas spilling through. He wasn't hungry, he settled for a cup of coffee. The coffee awoke his taste buds and realised that he could eat a breakfast. Unexpectedly he heard his name being called out over the tannoy, to go to the medical wing without delay. He thought it was just another routine medical examination, which all other staff dread. He stood before the door.... [tags: Papers]
1143 words (3.3 pages)
- Partytime Equals a Lifetime - Original Writing Tears roll down my cheeks as I lay staring at my bedroom ceiling. Memories of the previous week, still haunting me. The distorted image of his face appearing everytime I close my eyes, the smell of his breath still tickles my nose, the thumping of the base still bangs in my head as I can feel the weight of his body pressing against me. Even the hairs on my arms stand to attention as I remember my 17th birthday party. The alcohol concoction that my best friend Kelly handed to me from my dad's overtowering cupboard; burnt my throat as I swallowed.... [tags: Papers]
974 words (2.8 pages)
- I'm Pregnant- Original Writing- "Incomplete Esssay" Background Information:- Young girl of sixteen called Cathy has found out that she is pregnant; she has decided to break the news to her long term boyfriend named Conner who is seventeen. Cathy is very nervous about the situation as she does not know how Conner is going to react. Cathy has known she is pregnant for a week but it has taken her this long to build up the courage to say something. To make matters worse her parents come from a strongly religious Catholic background which means if she tells her parents she could face having no moral support as sex before marriage is not approved and abortions are... [tags: Original Writing Personal Narrative]
454 words (1.3 pages)
- My grandma has always been one of the head cheerleaders in my support system. Growing up she continually cheered me on and by example helped me develop into an independent woman who believes I can achieve anything through hard work. As a kid she came to all of my soccer games (and even some practices), yelling encouragements as if more than a handful of the seven year-old girls actually understood the game and anyone was keeping score. The older I got I became more involved. Swim meets, band concerts, marching band performances, National Honor Society speeches, musical performances – she was there at every single one, even though I had moved over an hour away.... [tags: Writing, Essay, Publishing, Learning]
760 words (2.2 pages)
- When I was a younger, I always loved books that were very vivid. The best stories were the most detailed ones. It felt as if I was being cast on an enchanting vacation in my imagination. Often I would find myself daydreaming about any book I had recently read. In these dreams, I would put myself in the story or add a whole new character. It wasn’t just the pictures that would captivate me. The selectively placed words constantly kept me wondering and wanting more. Reading these types of books inspired me to write the same way.... [tags: Writing, Paper, Creative writing, Writing process]
1246 words (3.6 pages)
- Bedlam at Christmas - Original Writing As I walk out of the dusty and bleakly interiored station, I feel excited to be in Oxford Street. As it's the 23rd of December, I have opened the ultimate door of stress upon myself as I have to get all of my Christmas shopping done TODAY. The mood is quite surreal as the cold and snowy yet warm spirit of Christmas slightly lightens the, otherwise rude, obnoxious, and grumpy, every day shoppers. Where is she. I wonder to myself, frustrated.... [tags: Papers]
823 words (2.4 pages)
- Never Again - Original Writing Being a loner is not easy. But it's what my work requires. I worked for MOSSAD - yes the MOSSAD. As a contract killer. I never wanted to be one. I know it is morally wrong but I have to do it. More than I want to, I need to do it for money. It is my livelihood. Don't get me wrong on this. You have your duty, your work, your life, and likewise I have mine. You might ask me how do I have the heart to kill another human but think rationally, don't we all have to die someday.... [tags: Papers]
1310 words (3.7 pages)
- The Hero - Original Writing Another hard day at the university had passed and it was time for Zohaib to go home and relax. As he entered his less than average apartment his roommate said, "Yo Zubby, check this out!" He rushed in quickly and the news he saw on the TV that day was to change his life forever. "We have just received this breaking news; a terror attack in central London has left at least one hundred and thirty dead and two hunted injured. Information on the attack is still emerging," said the news reporter on the television.... [tags: Papers]
2866 words (8.2 pages)
- Titanic - Original Writing Titanic, 882 feet long, 92 feet broad, 45000 tons register, 66000 tons displacement and 175 feet high. The biggest and most luxurious ship known to mankind, and she was sitting right in front of me. She looked even bigger in real life and I felt great anticipation and excitement. A chance of a lifetime, I was one of the few lucky enough to be chosen to actually work onboard the Titanic. It was just an hour until the Titanic would set sail on her maiden voyage and I felt I little nervy about boarding her.... [tags: Papers]
2995 words (8.6 pages)
- Original Writing I looked out onto an ocean of glistening white snow, with its deceiving angelic like pureness, the view took my breath away and I had to steady myself as I felt slightly light headed. It was the perfect picture, although no camera would be able to capture its beauty, its essence.... [tags: Papers]
1968 words (5.6 pages)
- Investigating the Resistance of a Wire
- Macbeth's Downfall in William Shakespeare's Play
- Coal and Iron and the Unification of Germany in 1871
- A Comparison of the Charist and Anti-Corn Law Leage Movements
- Discussion of the Significance of Parties in Politics
- Critical Analysis of a Photograph of Rachel Whitear
that the only way he will be able to keep up is if he uses his true
Now Vegeta will see the true debt of kakarot’s power.
Kakarot is about to power up to his maximum. He is about to reach the
greatest extent of his power.
Both Saiyans are finally going to face each other at their greatest.
Will Kakarot stop Vegeta with his evil ambitions or will Kakarot fail
and die at the hands of Vegeta.
Together the two Saiyans power up to their maximum strength.
Thunders hit the ground and the earth it self starts shaking by their
They have waited long for this battle, training every day for an year.
Spending each day in pain and agony.
The two fighters are at their maximum and are going at it fist to
With every blow the earth is being damaged by their true power.
They’re both monsters, one good and one evil.
No one can even start to imagine what the state of the earth will be,
at the end of this intense battle.
As shocking as it looked, Vegeta was starting to lose the battle, he
knew that Kakarot was superior than him in speed and strength .
Kakarot has an upper hand on Vegeta. He was using his K.O. - Ken
technique from the start.
The K.O. - Ken technique made Kakarot more stronger and faster then
Kakarot has still got another technique the Ka-Me-Ha-Me-Ha wave which
is one of Kakarot’s most powerful technique. When will he use this
incredible technique and finish Vegeta once and for all, only he
Vegeta is in a world of trouble, he has now lost the battle he know
this but he continues to fight Kakarot as a true saiyan.
Kakarot prepares his most intense technique the Ka-Me-Ha-Me-Ha wave.
Will Vegeta be finally defeated by the pure hearted Kakarot or will
Vegeta survive some how.
Vegeta try all of his techniques on Kakarot once again but there no
He his too powerful for Vegeta’s blasts.
Vegeta cant believe that this is all true, how can he die to a low
class soldier where he is the Prince of all Saiyans.
Ka - Me - Ha - Me - Haa !!
The battle is now over.
It is over for good.
Kakarot has defeated Vegeta the prince of all Saiyans for the good of
the earth and the universe.
The universe can now finally rest in peace now. Thanks to Kakarot.
Kakarot the worlds hero and a true Saiyan born on Planet Vegeta,
raised on Earth.