Essay PreviewMore ↓
Name of document :
The name of the document is spirit of summer. It is for Peugeot, this
is a car company. The type of car is the 206 Independence.
Type of document :
The document is a flyer advertisement, it has print on both sides.
Mainly an image on one side and more text on the other, giving prices
and information about the warranty and service intervals.
Purpose of document :
The purpose of the document is to advertise and make a Peugeot 206
Independence appeal to possible buyers, and make people talk about the
Software used to produce the document :
On the front of the document the producer of the document could have
inserted a digitally enhanced picture using an advanced image
manipulation software such as photo shop pro or desk top publisher. On
the reverse side of the document the text and logo could have been
made also using desk top publisher.
Layout of document :
The size of the document is A5 (width is 14.8 cm and the length is
20.9 cm). On the front of the document the page is set out with a rear
view picture of the car with a title saying spirit of summer, the font
of this is closest to Forte and the size is roughly 30. There is a
small view of the sun in a blue sky to show that it is a summer car.
More of the writing is on the opposite side of the flyer, On this side
it has the name of the car and a price in a blue/purple colour it is
in a bold, similar to times new roman font and takes up most of the
flyer, about size 36, this is to attract the reader. Where as there
is small black writing on the bottom of the page in similar font to
times new roman with a size of about 8, this is in bold, this contains
information on delivery dates etc, this is the information that the
How to Cite this Page
"A Review of Business Documents." 123HelpMe.com. 23 Jan 2020
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The Sample Company is involved in delivery services, paper shredding, and documents and records storage. The annual business sales of the company are about $500,000, which is below the average sales levels of similar companies. The number of employees is 5-9, which is below the average number of employees in this category. The annual sales per employee and the years in business are low compared to other companies in this category. This indicates that the Sample Company can use the remote routing of employees to increase sales per employee, annual sales, and number of employees.... [tags: documents, monitor employees]
1148 words (3.3 pages)
- Film Review- Norma Rae, Erin Brockovich, Silkwood In today's society, business ethics and morals play a crucial role in corporations. Over the last decade, consumers have become more aware of the exploitation, greed, and environmental destruction by corporations. In the movies Norma Rae, Erin Brockovich, and Silkwood, the viewers are able to comprehend the impacts business decision-making could have on communities and their employee's families. In many of these corporate cases, there is a David, an average person, taking on an industry and winning.... [tags: Film Review]
849 words (2.4 pages)
- Before start the discussion of how IT behave in small business, let us look at the definition of IT. IT ,short for "information technology", is a term that includes all forms of technology used to create, store, exchange, and use information in its various forms such as business data, voice conversations, still images, motion pictures, multimedia presentations, and other forms, including those not yet conceived. It's a convenient term for including both telephony and computer technology in the same word (Applegate).... [tags: IT for Small Business]
2725 words (7.8 pages)
- 2.1 Forum Analysis A. Research and Identify: Background / History of Forum Although the Educational Researcher does not have a stated political position and is not interested in politics on the surface, some political ideas and opinions are very evident within its pages. In my opinion, the Educational Researcher tends to lean more towards the liberal/progressive side, because the articles they publish tend to have some very progressive ideas, theories and research. The journal also tends to side with educators and professors who for the most part usually lean a little to the left.... [tags: Literary Review]
1920 words (5.5 pages)
- As a small business owner you 're likely the one that makes all major decisions about your organization. You 've carefully vetted employees to make sure they share your company vision and invested your financial resources wisely to make sure you have an awesome website with engaging content that resonates with your target audience. Perhaps you 've even studied the new Google search ranking algorithm to make sure your business is always near the top spot on first page results with local-specific and organic search queries.... [tags: Management, Small business, Risk, Business]
761 words (2.2 pages)
- The Hospital Operations Resource Center (HORC) has several responsibilities involving indirect patient care; one of them being bed management. Bed management is responsible for admitting patients from different portals of entry into the hospital. Bed management takes care of all the direct admits coming from either the doctor’s office or inter-facility hospital transfers. If the doctor calls to admit someone directly, a Direct Admissions form needs to be filled out with information obtained from the physician.... [tags: data consolidating]
1245 words (3.6 pages)
- INTRODUCTION Culture can be seen as a basis for understanding and assessment of human activities and areas of interest, and has been defined by many scholars in different aspects. However, they still have many similarities which often reflect the religious and historical. In the past fifty years, there have been dramatic growths in the economic and political communications across the country, and the immigrants result interleaving or collision across cultures (Tung, 2008). As a result, if the decision makers misunderstood or ignored cultural backgrounds of different nations, it might probably be a high risk of the collapse of the enterprise.... [tags: global markets, international business]
904 words (2.6 pages)
- There are thousands of apps for businesses today. When you 're hustling to manage your small business you don 't have time to scroll through the App Store looking for tools to help you proactively boost productivity, improve customer experiences or create a budget. These five Google apps offer excellent business management helps to get you moving in the right direction. My Business App: Simplify Your Customer Engagement Activities Need a better way to respond to customer feedback, complaints and kudos.... [tags: Business, Small business, Google, Management]
847 words (2.4 pages)
- The ability to harness the ever increasing amounts of business-related data will enable us to understand what is happening in the world. In this context, ‘Big Data’ is one of the biggest buzzwords these days  and it is going to impact on the Business Intelligence domain. In particular, generating huge metadata (e.g. trust, security, and privacy) for imbuing the business data with additional semantics, the adoption of social media, the digitalization of business artifacts (e.g. files, documents, reports, and receipts), and using sensors (e.g.... [tags: Business intelligence, Data warehouse]
707 words (2 pages)
- Evaluating the Plan for a Global Lock Business Fred Grunewald’s plan for creating a single global lock business is ambitious yet achievable. Grunewald’s experience working with different countries makes his plan feasible, especially with the acquisition of Emhart Corporation. The two factors form a solid foundation for the planned technostructural and strategic changes (Cummings & Worley, 2009). The acquisition of Emhart Corporation brought to Black & Decker eight separate company brands and their individual experiences, both domestically and internationally.... [tags: Global Business]
1152 words (3.3 pages)
keep interest. The page also has the Peugeot logo in the bottom right
corner of the page just above the smaller text, this is to take
attention away from the smaller writing.
Content Of Document :
The document contains factual information. It displays a picture of
the car. It has addresses of Peugeot dealerships and dates of offers
in the small print. It also shows a minimum price.
Good Points :
* It has a picture of the car that it is trying to sell. This is
good because readers might be interested in the car just off its
* It shows a price of the car. This is good because the reader then
knows if they can afford it or not, which would stop people
wasting time in the dealerships.
* It has bright text to make it stand out. This will catch the eye
of passers by.
* The text used is big to help it stand out. This would also catch
the eye of passers by.
* It is simple so it can be read easily. This is good for people on
the move or who don’t have a lot of time.
* The flyer is quite small. This is good because it is easy to
carry, also good for people on the move.
* The picture associates with the title of the document, because it
shows the car in the light from the sun, as the title is ‘spirit
Bad Points :
* Too much small print. This contradicts the easily read bigger text
as it would take longer to read.
* Only a couple of colours used. This makes the flyer boring and the
reader could lose interest.
* Lack of useful information, such as size of engine, whether or not
it has airbags, CD player or electric windows etc. This would
disinterest a potential buyer if the think that the car doesn’t
have standard new features.
Suggested Improvements :
My suggestions are add more colours, preferably warm colours such as
red as it is supposed to be a summer car, and don’t have as much small
print, so only put what is essential as people aren’t interested and
don’t read it. Also more information about the interior of the car
such as CD player, air conditioning, electric windows etc and more
information about things such as safety ratings and the size of the
Suitability for purpose :
I think it suits the purpose because it is easy for people on the move
like on a bus or train, and also is easy to read which shortens time
needed to read. It also shows prices and a picture to interest