Essay PreviewMore ↓
If we, as a country don’t decrease the amount of immigrants in this
country the population will be overrun by a lot of people who
shouldn’t be here. I say a lot of people because a large number of
immigrants have valid reasons for living in England.
One of the main issues with illegal immigrants is that they work for a
very small amount of money. They are doing the same quality job as
your average tradesman but for a huge amount less. This means that
most citizens are choosing to employ these less expensive workers. If
all the illegal immigrants are doing the work, all tradesmen who have
worked hard for there money for so long and become skilled at their
profession will lose there jobs and become penniless. Most of these
honest workers have built families and unfortunately if they are not
getting employed for work they will not be able to provide and feed
An enormous amount of old war veterans have been denied council houses
because of the rising amount of asylum seekers who are claiming
asylum, these people all have to be given houses and are in large
numbers so they take up huge estates of houses. These old people who
once fought for this country deserve a house a lot more than these
people who are entering the country illegally.
A high percentage of illegal immigrants in this country apply for
benefits and do not go out and find there selves jobs. They receive
their money from all the hard working citizens that are paying taxes
out of the money that they have worked extremely hard to earn. They
just sit at home and get everything paid for them by the “social”.
What is even worse is when they receive there benefits and also they
get income from doing little jobs. They commit benefit fraud which is
There are a minority of immigrants that support terrorist views; these
people are plainly trouble makers.
How to Cite this Page
"Persuasive Essay: England Must Stop Illegal Immigrants." 123HelpMe.com. 13 Nov 2018
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- We Must Stop Giving Money to Charities 1: Introduction 1: In a story in the New York Times written by David Barstow. It’s estimated that over 1.6 billion dollars have been raised by charity organizations since the attacks on Sept 11th. That money has been raised for victims of that tragic day…..But where has all the money gone. 2: I started this speech as a simple exploration into the Red Cross and its Liberty Fund that was established to help victims of the attacks on Sept 11th. Instead I came across information and countless stories of political blunders, red tape, indecision, and the general chaos that has rocked the charity world since that day.... [tags: Example Persuasive Speech]
1208 words (3.5 pages)
- Specific Purpose Statement: To persuade my audience to get involved and to help stop the genocide in Darfur Introduction I stand before you a white male, who has not experienced much of this world; I am but fifteen years old. I have little knowledge of our societies and how we work yet it is obvious how the political powers think and how they operate the world. We should not be thinking with only greed in our minds, we should not be thinking only of benefits to ourselves, we should think of our fellow brothers and sisters.... [tags: Example Persuasive Speech]
792 words (2.3 pages)
- Patriotism: Use with Caution Patriotism has a different face for everyone. Some follow it blindly, some reject and oppose it, some stand indifferent, and others choose to follow it cautiously. Patriotism is also now a challenge for multi-cultural societies because the back bone of social unity can no longer be merely similarities in ethnicity, culture, or religion. In this essay, I shall state the risks of following patriotism blindly and the risks involved in rejecting patriotism completely.... [tags: Argumentative Persuasive Argument]
2152 words (6.1 pages)
- General Purpose: To Persuade Specific Purpose: To persuade my audience that they should advocate the use of alternative power sources other than nuclear energy. Central Idea: Nuclear energy only contributes a small amount to the world’s electricity yet it has hazards and dangers that far out-way its benefits. There are many other alternative power producing sources that can produce energy more efficiently and more safely than nuclear power plants can. Organization: Monroe’s Motivated Sequence I.... [tags: Persuasive Speech]
1650 words (4.7 pages)
- The purpose of a persuasive text is to change or alter the viewpoint of the reader for it to agree with the author’s perspective. The intention of this specific text is to persuade the reader to help end poverty today by joining ‘Make Poverty History’ and it uses persuasive language and techniques to do this – this essay will explain the effect on the reader and will focus on analysing persuasive language. Pronouns are an effective persuasive language technique because they address the reader directly.... [tags: persuasive text]
835 words (2.4 pages)
- We Must Stop Overpopulation and Pollution of Our Environment Once we humans hit on the idea of agriculture about 10,000 years ago, we had a means for exponentially increasing our population. Even as mere 2-legged, wingless creatures, humans could expand to cover the world, and pull from the earth nutrients to support this massive layer of people. The population increase has continued, and there are disagreements as to if and when the increase will end. The number of people on this earth is the indirect problem; more directly, the problem is that 6.3 billion people need a lot of food to survive, and the earth can only support so much.... [tags: Argumentative Persuasive Argument Essays]
1402 words (4 pages)
- The world has changed in many ways throughout history. Industrialization has changed England in many ways. The Industrial Revolution was too hard on the men, women, and children in England. The changes that occurred in the economy and society in Britain during the late 18th and 19th century is known as the Industrial Revolution (McCloskey Int.). The Industrial Revolution was a drawn-out process that transformed Britain’s economy from the production of goods by hand to the production of goods by machine (Thackerary 1).... [tags: England]
1831 words (5.2 pages)
- Society must be aware that the portrayal of violence has found its way into almost every possible aspect of visual entertainment, including television, in the American society. By these youngsters repeatedly being exposed to violence, and taught that violence reaps benefits, a direct link is formed between violent content and a child�s behavior. The truth is, children today witness violence even when watching cartoons which are presumed to be safe. The process of children becoming the criminals of tomorrow due to the content of television shows must be halted at once.... [tags: Media Argumentative Persuasive 2014]
880 words (2.5 pages)
- PURPOSE: To persuade my audience that we must take action now to control air pollution The topic I have chosen for today is something we all take for granted-the air. Most of us hardly ever think about it. It's just something we take for granted. But the air we breathe carries pollutants that can be bad for our health. People with sensitivities, like those who have asthma, or the elderly, and also athletes are especially vulnerable to unhealthy levels of air pollution.... [tags: Example Persuasive Speech]
668 words (1.9 pages)
- Racism Must Stop Courage under fire. The ability to stand up for your beliefs in the face of adversity. Having the wherewithal to succeed where others have failed. All very noble ideas and every human being on this planet should strive towards making these statements a reality. In a kinder, gentler world, everyone would succeed in whatever they wished to accomplish. But the world can be very cold and unforgiving. There has to be a problem when having a different skin color is all it takes to enrage somebody and cause detrimental and often times violent outcomes.... [tags: Papers]
635 words (1.8 pages)
supports terrorist activity should immediately deported back to their
own country because they are nothing but bad news. There is a
particular man, “The Hook” as he is commonly known who regularly goes
out and purposely disrupts the streets voicing his terrorist views and
opinions, these opinions are not wanted in England. When asylum
seekers reach France they are given no sympathy. They are without
delay sent straight to England. Is that the best thing to do?
There is an amazing amount of eastern Europeans who are illegally
coming into the
country via Europe. These people are illegally going onto the streets
and begging constantly causing havoc to the streets of England. They
disrupt and pester the innocent residents of England.
Unfortunately there has been a number of reports concerning thieving
and eastern Europeans, in some cases there have been results of
serious injuries to the victims because they have tried to defend
there selves. This is not acceptable thieves should be dealt with in
a serious manner.
On the other hand there are a large proportion of innocent immigrants
who flow into the country every year. These people come here and do
an honest days work, build families and businesses. They are not here
to disrupt the environment or cause any harm to a single soul.