Essay PreviewMore ↓
Aztec Software is a focussed application and solution development organization that offers quality and full cycle development services in their core focus areas of server and middleware technology, XML, Internet technology and database internals.
The company is founded by S.Partha Sarathy, (BTech from the IIT M, MBA from IIM A) and Govindarajan V.R, (MS in CS from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst). The company is promoted by K B Chandrashekhar, The Co-founder and Chairman of Exodus Communications Inc., a $22 billion Internet services organization. He has personally invested in two Indian companies, one of them being Aztec.
At Aztec -- they understand what it takes to architect and build an ASP Infrastructure. With live ASP customers, ASP Architecture expertise, their product using which they served up list marketers on the web, and technical expertise par-excellence in XML, Net Infrastructure, & Databases, they have developed the AzASP Framework™ (find out more about this by visiting their website : http://www.aztec.soft.net in the AzExpertise Section).
Stock Options :
Aztec Software offers a very unique stock-option plan to all its employees.There is no lock-in period and the shares are vested with you @2% for every month put in by the employee with Aztec Their philosophy is to "create wealth and share wealth".
Aztec list of customers includes the most prestigious names in the industry like Microsoft, IBM, Enterworks, Digital, Ardent Software, etc
About MindTree (www.mindtree.com)
Imagination, action and joy are what MindTree is all about. One of the most
high-profile start-ups to have been formed last year, MindTree is a mission
by itself led by stalwarts of Indian IT industry, Ashok Soota (ex-CEO of
Wipro Infotech ) and Subroto Bagchi ( Founder of Lucent, India ). Clear-cut
goals to be the post-millennial organization, to create an international
consulting company operating in ebusiness and convergent technology space,
to be an institution that will simultaneously focus on six different
aspects—domain, tools, methodology, quality, innovation and branding.
Four realistic targets have been set for 2005—achieving sales of $123
million, setting up four development centers internationally, committing a
significant portion of profit after tax to support primary education and
substantial wealth creation. The company plans to extend stock options
across the board, right from the front office person to the Chairman. The
founders of MindTree have taken up knowledge dissemination as a personal
As regards its business aspect, MindTree has two areas of focus—e-business
and t-business. While the former is about consulting and implementation of
How to Cite this Page
"Aztec Software and Mind Tree Technologies." 123HelpMe.com. 07 Apr 2020
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- 1. WHAT IS A SOFTWARE. Programs are set of instructions and software is set of programs that enable a computer to perform specific tasks. There are two kinds of software one is application software another is system software. Application software- these are the software designed for the user side. System software- software like operating system are called system software. Following report is focused on application software. We will be demonstrating the testing on application software. Software designed for e-learning.... [tags: Software testing, Integration testing]
5240 words (15 pages)
- Decision Trees David Studdard January 1, 2016 Cognitive Software Design Dr. Steve South University The objectives and main findings of this paper is, the overview of decision trees. Decision tree techniques have been used to build models that are closely compared to the human reasoning and that are easily understood (Kotsiantis, 2013). A decision tree is shaped like a tree to determine a course of action or a probability of a statistic and each branch will represent a decision or an occurrence.... [tags: Decision tree, Tree, Decision trees]
1507 words (4.3 pages)
- Fundamentals of Software Engineering Introduction: The first usage of term 'software engineering' was in 1968 at a meeting held to discuss the issue that was called software crisis at that time. This crisis was the basic reason to develop a new concept which was called later software engineering. Software systems that were developed before applying the software engineering concepts were not appropriate enough for customers and companies. As a result, software engineering has taken a place in developing large systems.... [tags: Software]
2526 words (7.2 pages)
- A software engineer, simply put, is a well trained and versatile engineer. Software engineers are different from programmers, though, in many ways. Software engineers are trained and versed in the true discipline of any engineer and are capable of creating software and new technology. Software engineers design, create, test, and perfect new technology to be used in the world today. Software engineers are capable of creating and building robots, computers, and revolutionary technology. A software engineer is someone who is absorbed in developing computer software and technologies.... [tags: Software engineering, Computer, Engineering]
964 words (2.8 pages)
- INTRODUCTION The purpose of this essay is about using a real example to show the role of software architecture in a software project, also describing its role in the project and finally evaluating if the software architect played his or her role effectively. Firstly what is software architecture and who is a software architect. There have been numerous defined of what software architecture is but as defined by Mary Garlan and David Shaw (1993) as a level of design that involves four(4) major component which are the description of elements from which the system was built, the interaction among those element, also the pattern that guides the system composition and finally the constraint on t... [tags: Database, SQL, Application software]
1117 words (3.2 pages)
- Abstract Early detection of faults in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) can significantly reduce the cost and shorten the time to deliver a certain product to market. Requirement based testing involves using requirement as the basis for generating test cases. This paper present a systematic review of requirement based testing exploring the hidden capabilities and challenges of the research that has been accomplished over the years. The study attempts to reveal the facts about Requirement based test case generation and presents critical evaluation of the proposed methods by researchers.... [tags: Software]
3238 words (9.3 pages)
- The quality and reliability of software today is expected to be extremely high. Software is being included in engines of automobiles, robots, x-ray machines at hospitals; it is no surprise that software is expected to operate correctly almost all the time. This reliability comes at a cost of increasing complexity. With the increase in complexity, software development teams are getting larger and maintenance is becoming more difficult. Although developers are dealing with these problems project dates are still very rigorous and projects can seem impossible to complete on time.... [tags: Software Engineering]
2313 words (6.6 pages)
- • Star Office was created by a German company in 1984, in August 1999 Star Division was bought out by Sun. Star Office standards works well with many Linux distributions and it is free. Star Office is formally shareware and because of this it required a registration number, Sun provides a generic license, this product is very similar to the earlier version of Microsoft Office, it provides a Star Desktop that is similar to Windows 95 screen and the start button. Star Office doesn’t have the same examples and wizards as Microsoft products.... [tags: Software]
1229 words (3.5 pages)
- Throughout the past several years, the gap between technological change and policy development has continued to grow at a rapid pace. As this gap continues to widen, Canadians continue to face important questions involving the social, legal and ethical issues involving newly developed technologies. Canadians are concerned with how these technologies will impact society as they are faced with the situation of technology developing at a faster pace than the issues they raise can be addressed. Many people are beginning to wonder if the federal government is doing its part to develop policies that will protect and promote human dignity and rights, ensure the health and safety of all Canadians an... [tags: Government Reproductive Technologies Canada]
948 words (2.7 pages)
- SOFTWARE A set of instructions that directs a computer's hardware to perform a task is called a program, or software program. Software comprises the entire set of programs, procedures, and routines associated with the operation of a computer system. The two main types of software are system software and application software. System software controls a computer's internal functioning, chiefly through an operating system , and also controls such peripherals as monitors, printers, and storage devices.... [tags: Computer Technology Software]
1664 words (4.8 pages)
of one more geography by the end of the year, the latter—a division called
MindTree Technologies provides high-end technology services and solutions.
While e-business is to do with digital strategy down to implementation,
catering to CEOs and CIOs of Fortune 500 companies, t-business is about the
interplay of all converging technologies and customer focus directed towards
telecom and internet appliances.
The strategy is very clear. To begin at the upper-end of the pyramid and add
high value by delivering consulting skills of international standards.
Further, value addition is being done in a business backward manner by
deciphering customers' needs to build solutions. By setting up e-labs that
conduct an advance study of various trends and technologies,
time-to-knowledge benefit is brought to customers. On the other hand
MindTree Technologies, is foraying into areas of IC design, wireless
technology, and VoIP and network management. In short, both the businesses
use strong methodologies, which help the customer to manage total cost of
As usual when stalwarts join hands to form an ace team, expectations from
all quarters are high. How they translate these aims into reality will make all the difference
About MindTree Technologies
MindTree Technologies, a division of MindTree Consulting is an international
design house that delivers 'Networking Technologies' to the IT equipment
vendors. This is done through a combination of world-class experience,
customer-centric processes, best practices, and technical expertise.