Essay PreviewMore ↓
Another day passes by, another new set of choices that affect your life in the smallest
ways.Did you know that the littlest things you decide have the potential to affect your life
in the grandest of ways? Life is a second-second-to-second thing, You cannot exist
without the choices of someone else, and you makes many serious choices yourself.
I believe people should choose their own path and their own future,right down to
abortions. I believe in choice. Pro-choice.
People's lives and rights should not be interfered by the opinion
of another. There are certain rights given to one soul which cannot be removed or
changed. This gives the choice-maker to live with his/her own decision without the guilt
or disturbance of a third party. Tend to yours and I shall tend to mine. Live your own
(Reason Two) A body belongs to one soul, giving one soul the rules and rights
over it. People tend to forget that. As in an economy, when something is in demand, legal
or not, people will sell and buy it.But what about those people who feel guiltiful over
something that shouldn't pressure them? (May it be abortion or not.) Most people would
like to live under the choices they make without the world pushing them over or
religions battering them with stones.
(Reason Three) There are a select few reasons I believe a baby should not be
born.There are patterns that affect the world today. Children who follow right down the
same deathly path their parents strode down, even if it wasn't meant to happen.
It's a proven fact that drug abusing parents are part of a cycle they may have started, and
children with parents like that are many times more prone to follow the path to desease,
famine,or worse, death. Also, If there is no hope for a child, now way for a parent to raise
them, no cash, no valuables, no life or support, they do not need to put a child in such a
How to Cite this Page
"The Freedom of Being Pro Choice." 123HelpMe.com. 03 Apr 2020
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- When it comes to abortion, what are your thoughts and beliefs. Each person’s response will fall under one of the three categories: pro-life, pro-choice, and pro-abortion. Mine however, falls under pro-choice. The simple definition of pro-choice is, believing that pregnant women should have the right to choose to have an abortion. You might be wondering why I am pro-choice and the reason is because I believe that a woman should be able to do what she wants with her body. Now, with that being said there is multiple reasons why a woman may consider abortion.... [tags: Abortion, Pregnancy, Abortion debate, Pro-choice]
1239 words (3.5 pages)
- Women for centuries have conformed themselves to the viewpoints and stereotypical outlooks society has on them. Their subservient nature to the male species has been detrimental to both their health as well as their independent rights. An ongoing issue women have been facing is the right to a safe and legal abortion. There is an underlining issue when a woman cannot choose what is best for herself as a human being when faced with such a difficult decision to undergo such a traumatic procedure. The pro-choice movement pushes for the legal rights of women to decide their fate, to prevent any further risks of undergoing illegal abortions, and their reproductive freedom.... [tags: Abortion, Human rights, Pregnancy, Pro-choice]
1370 words (3.9 pages)
- Abortion is the ending of a pregnancy before birth; it causes the termination of the embryo or fetus inside the women. There are two different types of abortion, a spontaneous abortion, which is also known as a miscarriage, and an induced abortion, where the embryo or fetus is purposely removed from the women’s body. The topic of induced abortion has been widely debated for hundreds of years. The issue of abortion was argued way back in the time of the ancient Hebrews. In the United States it became illegal around the mid 1800’s and not until the 1960’s was the argument for the right to abort brought back to the table.... [tags: Abortion, Argumentative, Pro-Choice]
1703 words (4.9 pages)
- Abortion Abortion is one of the most personal, widely discussed, and controversial topics in American culture today. In most cases, people on both sides of the argument take worthy and moral positions. Who can blame someone who wishes to prevent the termination of a teen pregnancy to save the life of an unborn child. On the other hand, who can blame anyone who advocates the soon-to-be mother's right to make such a personal, heartbreaking choice. No matter what she chooses to do, should anyone have the legal right to force her to bear an unwanted child.... [tags: Freedom of Choice, Pro-Choice Essays]
1369 words (3.9 pages)
- A Secular Defense of Pro-Life The pro-life stance on abortion is often associated with and defended by traditional Christian beliefs , ; however, this paper will argue that it can and should be defended with secular arguments that appeal to reason and our shared human condition. This paper will try and counter the notion that the argument is simply another battlefield where religion and secular thought meet. Rather, it is an important issue that carries with it heavy implications not only for the religious but also for the secular.... [tags: abortion, human rights, pro choice]
2741 words (7.8 pages)
- In present time, abortion continues to be a heated debate with a division of those who are pro-life (against abortion) and those who are pro-choice (in favor of abortion). This forms two opposing groups of individuals who may differ or compare in certain ways. A division of opposing viewpoints happens because individuals construct and define their own realities. Author Jodi O’Brien states “reality may differ across social groups, but within each group, a taken-for-granted system of knowledge establishes boundaries about what is real, true, and right” (O’Brien 2017:7).... [tags: Human rights, Abortion, Human, Sacred]
1183 words (3.4 pages)
- This is paper is about the issue of Abortion. I think the discussion of this issue is important because, I think women should have the choice whether to continue with a pregnancy or not. There are a lot of reasons why women have abortions. Here are a few reasons why, rape, or physically not able to carry the pregnancy to full term, or genetic defects. Abortion is a tough decision in its self, women should not have to deal with the worry of the being convicted or condemned because of her choice. There also have been studies done involving “unwanted children” they end up suffering from physical and psychological damage done by the parent.... [tags: Freedom of Choice, Pro-Choice Essays]
1136 words (3.2 pages)
- During the last twenty-five years, abortion has been one of the most heated topics being debated in the United States and Canada. The only topics that equal the abortion debate are race and war. Abortion is a discussion of human interaction where ethics, emotions, and law come together. There are people that have different views of abortion but no matter what their view is they fall under a thin line. There is the pro-choice and the pro-life. These are the only two categories that people’s views fall into.... [tags: Pro Choice Pro-Choice essays research papers]
1768 words (5.1 pages)
- ... Figure 1 Amnesty International USA, 2013 In today’s society there is estimated around six million in the world and still expanding daily. The economy today, most civilians are in poverty and slowly increasing; realistically people now find it difficult to support themselves. As most Americans know, we are currently in a recession meaning us Americans are in a financial bind making living expenses more complex to get.... [tags: a woman's right to choose]
1003 words (2.9 pages)
- In the last few decades, abortion has become a much-discussed subject. It has been a central point in many political affairs as in; selecting justices for the Supreme Court, it has also become an issue for candidates for state and local offices as well as for the U.S. Presidency. What exactly is abortion anyway. Depending on who you ask one will always get different answers, but the dictionary defines abortion as the termination of a pregnancy after, accompanied by, resulting in, or closely followed by the death of the embryo or fetus.... [tags: Abortion, Argumentative, Pro-Choice]
1597 words (4.6 pages)
pregnancy and the carrying months who may need it in a life or death situation.
(Conclusion) (Re-state opinion)Pro-Choice has a reason.They may be small but
serious. I myself am nto a big fan of abortion but I strongly am behind the Pro-Choice
act.Its not our choice if it is not our bodies.The right stop before people are allowed to
punish others for legal choices they make. We are not China, we have individual
We have Choices.