Essay PreviewMore ↓
I am currently enjoying my study in the Northern Consortium International Foundation program. The courses I learn include Business, English Academic Purposes, Information Computer Training, Pure Mathematic, Society and Politics. I have got used to these English-teaching courses and done satisfactorily, especially Pure Mathematic and Information Computer Training. I am extremely interested in this two courses and have absolute confidence in them.
In my spare time, I enjoy a wide range of activities. I spend lots of time on reading. Computer and scientific magazines are my favorites. I am also keen on playing computer games and surfing on the internet which greatly benefits my study.
How to Cite this Page
"College Admissions Essay: Passion with Computers." 123HelpMe.com. 15 Aug 2018
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Art is My Life From an early age I have always had a strong interest in art, and have been involved with it in some form all through my life. In year nine I realized that it was something that I might like to pursue as a career, I started taking it more seriously. The Chase's art department encouraged me very well and helped me develop my art skills. I am currently studying Art at A-level and have had my work exhibited in a gallery and in local industry buildings as part of the 'Art in the Workplace' scheme which is organized by my college.... [tags: College Admissions Essays]
615 words (1.8 pages)
- I Will be an English Teacher "Most of the change we think we see in life is due to truths being in and out of favor." -- Robert Frost I felt trapped, immobilized, confused. It was my senior year in high school. My friend Nancy aptly described me as laboring under a "stupor of thought." Finally, I did the one thing that held any promise of relief - I decided to become an English teacher. I didn't just switch oars in the middle of the stream; I switched to an entirely different river.... [tags: College Admissions Essays]
553 words (1.6 pages)
- MBA Admissions Essays - International Business Ever since I was young I have always been interested in businesses and how they operate, as well as being fascinated by other languages and cultural differences. My passion for the subject expanded when I chose business studies and french, as part of my A-level education. Although these subjects are somewhat demanding, I find them extremely interesting. I believe that a degree combining both these aspects is the correct choice for me. I am confident that a course in international business studies and modern languages satisfies both these interests.... [tags: MBA College Admissions Essays]
485 words (1.4 pages)
- The Study of Management I decided to pursue a career in management at the age of fourteen and since then sought to fulfill my dream. I believe it is a proper job for me, as I am a person who enjoys challenging tasks and I know that it would give me opportunity for intellectual and cultural development. Initially, I wanted to study at a Polish university, but with time it became apparent that the Polish job market, in the areas which interest me most, is slowly heading towards saturation.... [tags: College Admissions Essays]
314 words (0.9 pages)
- People who know me typically find out pretty quickly that next to my passion for medicine, I am actually one of the world’s hugest computer geeks. In fact, when I first entered college, I toyed with the idea of studying computer science before I realized that the study of the human body was so much more exciting because it allows me to combine my fervor for computers and merge it with my interest in medicine. Once I began medical school, I started to see the human body like the hardware of a computer system.... [tags: College Admissions Essays]
949 words (2.7 pages)
- A Passion for Life I am a senior at Western High School. I am currently a member of the Honors program and I will be graduating in the spring of 2003. While at Western, I have been involved in many activities including; collegiate track, the fencing team, forensics, volunteer programs and foreign studies. Western has enabled me to broaden my knowledge in many areas of study. I have enrolled in many courses that have helped me become a well-rounded, educated individual. I have a plethora of interests and experience's.... [tags: College Admissions Essays]
374 words (1.1 pages)
- MBA Admissions Essays - An Entrepreneurial Passion My love for business is not something I was born with. It took over a decade of experience and exploration to discover my passion. This discovery began ten years ago when I accepted a position at The Pitney Bowes Corporation. My job was to make unsolicited phone calls to prospective businesses in order to sell our base model postage meter. All that was required was reading a script, word for word, to potential buyers. Yet, after a week of working at Pitney Bowes, I still didn't know important details about the meter, like what it looked like, and how it actually operated.... [tags: MBA College Admissions Essays]
764 words (2.2 pages)
- My Passion for Economics The crucial importance and relevance of economics related disciplines to the modern world have led me to want to pursue the study of these social sciences at a higher level. My study of Economics has shown me the fundamental part it plays in our lives and I would like to approach it with an open mind - interested but not yet fully informed. Having spent half of my life in India I have direct experience of two very different lifestyles making me more eager and enthusiastic to investigate other ways of life from a macro perspective.... [tags: College Admissions Essays]
445 words (1.3 pages)
- College Admissions Essays - A Photograph Attach a small photograph (3.5 x 5 inches or smaller) of something important to you and explain its significance. At an age when my friends’ floors were strewn with toys, dirty clothes, or video-game cartridges, mine was smothered in paper of all sorts — books, magazines, reams of white and college-ruled, paper bags, paper airplanes. This pattern has survived, and it is representative of the way I live. The house of my life is built on a foundation of paper.... [tags: College Admissions Essays]
727 words (2.1 pages)
- My Interest in Computers My interest in computers goes right back to when I was eight and I used to write my own little stories on my mum's laptop. Now, not only have I got experience in using a computer, I have learned a substantial amount of HTML, through A Level ICT and self-teaching. I would like to do this course so I can develop my talent to its limits. Two of my strengths are solving problems and having a head for figures. This is reflected in my maths predicted grade and my B in my GCSEs, and these qualities are needed by people in the field of computing.... [tags: College Admissions Essays]
413 words (1.2 pages)
I choose Britain for my future study because of its world-class reputation. I believe that this is a wise choice which will give me many advantages for my future career. I will try my best to achieve my dream and enjoy my study in the UK university.