Essay PreviewMore ↓
I am 15 years old, and I hate my life. My parents
are dead, I have no friends, I get bullied every day, and the worst of
it is that I can't do anything about it. I now live in Omaha, Nebraska
with my aunt, Patrice, who just made 21 and is never home. She is my
last living relative.
At school this kid named Brian messes me all the time. I never fight
back because I'm just peaceful like that. I get good grades (I have
nothing else to do with my spare time except homework). I earn my own
money by playing craps behind the school with loaded dice. That's why
I don't have any friends.
So I was walking home and here comes Brian with his sidekick Jim.
Brian says, "Hey punk how's it goin'?" Then Jim says, "Yeah punk." I
say, "I'm doing fine." "Gimme all your money, or my fist and your face
will become good friends." Then he pushes me. All of a sudden,
something came over and I just start wailing on the guy. I get up,
look at Jim and say, "You want some of this?" He stands there in fear
for a while and runs away. The rest of the way home I kept thinking
about what happened, thinking about what came over me. In the middle
of deep thought, I heard a voice say, "It was me." I looked around and
no one was there. So I blew it off and went on home.
I got home, laid on my bed still thinking about what happened. There
was that voice again, "It was meâ€¦. Makius." Now I knew something was
up. "Who's there?" I said. "You don't know me but I know you very
well," said the voice. "You know me," I said. The voice then said,
"Yes, I know about the time when someone tripped you and everyone
laughed. I know about the time when some bully stole your shoes, and
wore them the next day.
How to Cite this Page
"Underneath My Skin - Original Writing." 123HelpMe.com. 11 Dec 2019
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Planning for the Caretakers - Original Writing It’s Thursday night in central London, and the damp air envelopes the city as an eerie silence pervades through its soulless streets. In an isolated street Davies sits patiently in his van with six others. “You all ready then “his says confidently, without glancing back, “Yeh” comes the monotoned reply of the other gang members “Give everything quick butchers” he says over the ominous sound of clunking metal as the semi-automatics are loaded., Davies casts a patriarchal look over his ‘boys’ which is reciprocated by the unspoken badge of respect they hold for him.... [tags: Papers]
1197 words (3.4 pages)
- Regular Joe - Original Writing The lamp flickered for a second, but long enough to distract Joe from his work. The office was silent at this time of night; everyone else had long gone home to their family, but he wanted to finish these last reports. The scratching sound of his pen over the paper, seemed to be magnified and echoed through his mind. A slight breeze hit his skin. Instantly, he gave a small shiver and turned around. The window had been left open and as he shut it, he looked out at the city lights.... [tags: Papers]
2728 words (7.8 pages)
- The girl walked quickly towards her friends who was either drunk or talking to guys that they knew. "Guys, I 'm leaving. I just can 't do this, acting like I 'm over something that I 'm completely not." the girl said as she was almost in tears. Her friends just nodded at her as they went back to doing the things they were. "I wish that they wouldn 't ignore me like this. I know that they are my friends but sometimes they don 't act like it. This is why I turned to him in the first place. He always acted like he was there for me." The girl thought as she walked out.... [tags: 2007 singles, 2005 singles, 2006 singles]
1588 words (4.5 pages)
- Midnight - Original Writing It was late at night. It was a particularly dark night. I was nervous. You could even say frightened. The door was blue. It had, however, a serious gash to the right of the handle. It didn’t look very secure. The paint was flaking off the door with age and the rotten wood emerged like decaying bones through paper-thin skin. I thought about why I was here. I tried to think of three good reasons to push me through that door. My mind went blank. I gazed around me and took in the vaguely familiar surroundings.... [tags: Papers]
516 words (1.5 pages)
- Thursday - Original Writing It’s dark and cold and I’m aching all over. My head feels like it’s been split in two. I lean over to press the light on my clock but it isn’t there. I have no idea where I am . Wherever I am I’m definitely not in my bed. ===================================================================== I get up still feeling disorientated. In the darkness I discover I am fully dressed but have no memory of dressing myself. I stumble over to a thin beam of light that I presume is a door leading out of the dark prison I am in.... [tags: Papers]
2728 words (7.8 pages)
- Survival- Original Writing The sweltering jungle felt like a death trap; it was infested with venomous species of plants and animals. The humidity was intolerable. All I had was a small bottle of water, and a tiny, partly eaten, bar of chocolate. I had lost my main supply in the trees earlier, when I missed my landing target. I didn’t feel secure; yet I had no choice to continue. It was life or death for now, it was survival. I was mentally ill equipped for this alien world. I became more aware of strains and sores.... [tags: Papers]
949 words (2.7 pages)
- She opened her mouth to his, accepting him and moaning with pleasure as he explored the inner reaches with his tongue. His hands began to roam, gliding down the small of her back to the top of her buttocks and over them, forcing her hips against him and feeling the strain of his erection pressed against her. She gasped, breaking the kiss and Merlin took the opportunity to begin kissing down the line of her long neck, while his hands started to pull up the fabric of her thin nightgown until the were able to touch her bare skin underneath.... [tags: Finger, Ring finger, Lip, Debut albums]
1135 words (3.2 pages)
- Candra awoke with a slight headache in a small, cold room that she had never seen before. Her hands tightly bound in duct tape behind her back with matching duct tape over her mouth. She squealed and wriggled, but could not break herself free of the tacky substance that held the tape tightly to her wrists. She glanced around the dark room. She could not see anything but a small light underneath a door that seemed to be a long way from where she was laying. Her eyes had not yet adjusted to the darkness in the cellar.... [tags: Bathtub, Bathroom, Carbon dioxide]
1557 words (4.4 pages)
- Key Warm hands wrapped around Alexis’s body and pulled her closer to the torso beside her. Dashawn nestled his head in her neck and took a deep breath in. “Good morning bae,” Alexis mumbled. Dashawn placed his hands inside of hers and slightly squeezing them. She pushed back harder onto his body. “Good morning baby,” his whispered in her ear. “How did you sleep?” “Good, how about you?” she mumbled again. “Pretty good I had a nightmare, it was so bad. It was about us. Something happened to me and I died.... [tags: Text messaging, SMS, Mobile phone]
2692 words (7.7 pages)
- I squeezed her cold, wrinkly hand as tears poured from my eyes like the rain was pouring from the sky. I stood beside her casket taking in all that I could before she was gone for good. They misted her with her signature tangy perfume to cover the pungent smell of death, it didn’t work. I scanned her face with my eyes, taking in every freckle and wrinkle. A woman who I had never seen wear make-up was painted over like a canvas in a museum. Her snow white hair was pinned back into curls, like she wore for church on Sunday mornings.... [tags: Shoe, Footwear, Eye, Rainbow]
841 words (2.4 pages)
got beat upâ€¦ by a girl!" "Okay, cut the games. How do you know this
and I've never seen you? By the way, who are you?" I said. "You know
all those times you got angry, and you suppressed it?
Wellâ€¦where do you think that negative energy went? I am Grane your
Then aunt Patrice came in (obviously drunk) yelling for me. "MAKIUS,
COME HERE! I need you to do something." So I went to her still
confused about Grane. "Clean your room and my room in one hour or your
grounded." she said. Grane, inside my head, said, "Watch this." All of
a sudden, that strange feeling came over me again. I called her
everything under the sun except a child of God. I didn't want to say
those things. Its like the words kept coming out mouth with no
control. It hurt her so bad she ran to her room crying.
The next day, I woke up thinking that it was just a dream, and set out
for school. As I stood in front of the school, still thinking it was
just a crazy dream. Then, out of nowhere, Grane's voice said, "School
will be fun!" "Oh no, it wasn't a dream, I thought! "Of course it
wasn't a dream, stupid. What, did you think that Patrice would be
asleep in her room after your so-called dream?" said Grane. "What theâ€¦
you can hear my thoughts?" I said. "I've been listening to you whine
since you were seven. Y'know, for a person who stays so quiet, you
sure have a lot to say," said Grane.
It's a very strange feeling when you realize that you have been viewed
like a TV show for eight years. It's an even stranger feeling when you
realize that the one person watching also knew every thought, feeling,
and mental picture you've had for eight years. I started to think
about all the personal things I've thought about over the years. All
the bad things better left thought than said, the ill feelings I've
held in, and those mental fantasies. It took a while for it to sink in
before I heard the school bell.
"Are we going to school or what?" he said.