Essay PreviewMore ↓
The night settled down slowly upon the capital
city of Washington, the sun could be seen slowly setting on the
horizon creating an eerie glow to the city. M was sitting on the
balcony of her hotel room watching the sunset with slight interest
wondering what the night will have in store for her. Two floors down
from M's room was a gathering of all the main leaders in the Crimson
Jihad a terrorist group from Iraq, they had gathered in Washington to
complete an arms deal with Jason Bush a former general for the
American army that had turned traitor. The main leader of Crimson
Jihad, Ravi Gathani, was sitting at a table with Jason Bush finalizing
the deal to purchase two American nuclear missiles.
'Two million for both missiles half now and half on completion'
Jason Bush was sitting there weighing up his options, he could of
bartered for a bit more money but it wasn't wise to anger people with
this much power.
'So where would you like my men to deliver the missiles for you?'
Ravi reached inside his pocket and produced a small piece of paper
with an address on it.
'This is an abandoned warehouse in San Francisco; make sure your men
come unarmed when the bombs have been delivered the other half of your
money will be transferred to your Swiss bank account'
'The bombs will be there within hours, that's my business done so I
bid you farewell'
Jason stood up and walked out the door without looking back, Ravi
started talking to the man sitting in darkness next to him.
'Do you think he will betray us Ravi?
How to Cite this Page
"The Beginning of the End - Original Writing." 123HelpMe.com. 28 Mar 2020
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Okay, before anything else, I will say that I have run this letter through both PaperRater and Grammarly, but I am still going to apologize for any grammar mistakes you pick up in this paper, because I always manage to have some. Now, with my apology out of the way, I would like to tell you how thankful I am to have had you as my teacher this year. I will admit that at the beginning of the year, I was filled with trepidation, mostly because even though my past seniors told me I would be fine in the class, I also had quite a few seniors tell me that the class was incredibly hard.... [tags: Writing, Thought, Government, Writing style]
1036 words (3 pages)
- The year is almost over, meaning the time spent growing and learning new linguistic and writing strategies is coming to a close. Looking back on the long journey I have experienced first-hand, I have noticed growth with every piece that I wrote. At times the class was stressful, but it was always an extreme accomplishment to finish a paper and grow and develop as a writer. First semester, I set goals that I felt would be attainable, yet beneficial for the AP exam. The goals I established were to become more creative in my writing, expand my use of rhetorical strategies, and improve my vocabulary.... [tags: Writing, Essay, Linguistics, Piece]
1086 words (3.1 pages)
- A Night to Remember - Original Writing It was the day of the concert. The lively atmosphere around the arena was only beginning, being there early before, I saw the transformation of the what seemed to be spacious hall, into a jam packed stadium, mocked with nothing but up for it Geordies and music lover alike. As the lights sparkled above the stage, the huge amplifiers buzzed, vibrating the seat in which I had suddenly risen from. Announcements through the loud speakers were cropping up every minute, adding to the anxiety, whilst the crowds poured in, creating a carnival like atmosphere, despite still being an hour away form the main performance.... [tags: Papers]
575 words (1.6 pages)
- A New Journey - Original Writing A journey begins with a step, a voice, a vision or a loved one. My journey first began with a cry, unknowing what the future beholds, but in the end, I found myself at a destination which I did not visualise. A destination that was not meant to be. An end that became a new beginning. "Please don't do this to me, Ma." I said with a shaky voice. Already annoyed, my mother said, "I just can't afford it, okay?" "But what about my future. If I don't go to college, I won't even have one." "You know something.... [tags: Papers]
641 words (1.8 pages)
- In Hiding - Original Writing I had to find somewhere to hide. If I didn’t, I would be caught. I could hear the allies in the distance. I had been separated. My adrenaline was rushing. I knew I could not stop under any circumstances, my time was running out. The enemy could be on my trail in seconds rather than minutes. Ahead I could see a brick wall with a massive, dense bush just in front of it. I didn’t want to risk going on. This would have to do. The gloominess of the early evening provided long shadows, making it easier to be hidden in this bush.... [tags: Papers]
888 words (2.5 pages)
- The Assassin - Original Writing The silvery shadow could be seen up against the dark wall of the damp, dimly lit cellar, it oozed a musky smell of mould and there was a distinct waft of a dead forest floor. The walls were covered with peeling paint and dark, aged wallpaper. The cellar was carpet less, just old, wooden floorboards and a dirty rug in the corner. The shadow of a man, around six feet tall was quite skinny, with long arms and legs and dressed in a smart, long black coat.... [tags: Papers]
1009 words (2.9 pages)
- Inner Flame - Original Writing I wish it would just stop. Stop crying. Its large eyes are constantly following me, wherever I go, lying in its cot, bawling away. I'm too frightened. I can't pick it up. My hands keep quivering every time I go near him. What if something terrible happens. It feels as though history is repeating itself. The same year old baby, the same behaviour, and the same day of the weekâ€¦ Wednesday night, was always the best night of the week for me. It was babysitting night.... [tags: Papers]
1008 words (2.9 pages)
- The Castle- Original Writing I walked down the narrow, moonlight lane on my way to the park. I was meeting Summer, Leon and Tiffany. It was really cold and it was beginning to get dark. I felt nervous walking down the lane as there were no lights. Eventually I got to the end of the lane and as I turned the corner I could see the park in the distance. I could hear summer laughing like a hyena. I carried on walking. Leon was shining the bright torch in my face. My eyes stung and I grabbed the torch from his plump, sticky hand.... [tags: Papers]
964 words (2.8 pages)
- Original Writing I can't have been more than about 3 at the time. This is the main reason I can't remember much about this particular time. From the snippets I do remember, I shall try to explain to you, my last few days before I had to leave Turkey to come to London. I didn't actually know that this day was going to be different from any other; but when you're 3 you don't actually have much control over what your day will be like so this was pretty much a given. My first memory of the day consists of the daily routines after you get up: washing your face, brushing your teeth.... [tags: Papers]
606 words (1.7 pages)
- Original Writing Yay. Another blissful day at school, (hint my sarcasm). I hate the way the bell assaults my ears in the morning, especially when I have to attend this “temple” of learning. (As I like to call it). I should really be on my way to registration but I like the thought of walking slowly, gives me time to think, to think what the day might bring, but I like the thought of walking slowly and being late, after all it is only Mr Miles reading out notices that don’t concern or interest me in any shape or form.... [tags: Papers]
572 words (1.6 pages)
- Comparison of The Seduction by Eileen McAuley and Cousin Kate by Christina Rossetti
- Letter Written to House of Lords in Repect to a Ban on Boxing
- Kennedy as a Successful President
- Dramatic Excitement in Arthur Miller's A View From the Bridge
- The Range of Devices Charles Dickens Uses to Engage the Interest of the Reader in the Opening Chapters of Great Expectations
- Baz Luhrmann's Success of Making Romeo & Juliet Accessible to a Modern Audience
'He may be an American but he is not stupid or ignorant enough to mess
with us he wont be any trouble but better not take our chances send
some of your men to keep an eye on him.'
The man nodded and left the room.
It was a week since two American nuclear missiles had gone missing
from a military base in Iowa and the whole world was worried of what
the bombs where going to be used for that's why the FBI called in a
favour from the MI6, The MI6 decided to put their best operative James
Bond on the case.
James was woken at seven in the morning by the telephone; he got up
pulled on a dressing gown and picked up the phone.
'James there is a serious international incident down here we need you
at operations within an hour'
The phone clicked and went dead James, put it down and sighed; it was
going to be a long day.
Moneypenny was sitting at her desk researching the Crimson Jihad when
James walked in and started inquiring about the international
'James I know as much as you do if you want any information you will
need to go speak with M but I daresay you need to speak to her about
it anyway because the FBI have specifically asked for you to help with
'Thanks Moneypenny by the way you're looking very fine today'
'Leave the flattering to me James we have serious stuff to discuss'
said M as she opened the door behind James and invited him to follow
'So M how was your holiday in America?' James asked while walking up a
long corridor with M.
'Quite refreshing 007 but now down to business two nuclear missiles
have been stolen from a military base in America and we have reason to
believe they were taken by the terrorist group Crimson Jihad, I want
you to find out why they took them and what they plan to do with them.
We know that the bombs were taken to a warehouse in San Francisco but
we don't know where they went from there I want you to go and
investigate but, for Gods sake, do not let the Crimson Jihad be aware
of our actions against them.
M let the words hang in the air for a few seconds before she turned
around and left the room.
James was left standing in Q's workplace where he made all the gadgets
for James to use on missions. Curiosity got the better of James while
he was looking around the workshop when he saw a metal bra sitting on
a work surface next to him he picked it up and put it on, it felt
quite light even for metal and James was standing there trying to
figure out how it worked or what it was used for.
'That's something I have been working on for quite some time now, it's
only a prototype but its quite effective just face towards the test
dummy over there and squeeze your shoulder blades together.
James turned round faced the test dummy then slowly squeezed his
shoulder blades together nothing happened for a few seconds then a
giant flame shot out of the tip of the bra and melted the dummy away.
'Ingenious Q what will you think of next!' James had only taken the
bra off when Q snatched it out of his hands and said,
'It still needs some work and will never be of any use to you James
unless you decide to cross-dress in your missions.'
Q walked over to a table, picked up a large magnum, and handed it to
'This is my latest creation and another one of your toys the gun has
been built with twenty clips grafted into it, each clip has its own
unique feature one of the clips has paintball pellets which have been
designed to make it look as if the person is dead but it only knocks
them out for about twenty minutes. This gun also has a scanner in the
side that scans your handprint and memorises it so only you can use it
and last but not least I have gone to the trouble of making this Mini
bullet proof and road worthy even for you so please bring it back in
The night air in San Francisco was fresh but damp not many people were
out for a Friday night but that made no difference to James it only
made his job sneaking into the warehouse a lot easier. The main
entrance to the warehouse was guarded by two security men that looked
suspiciously like sumo wrestlers so James had to sneak into the
warehouse through a maintenance shaft on the roof. The first room
James came into after jumping out of the maintenance shaft appeared to
be a storage area for electronic goods from Japan it was no doubt to
James that they were probably stolen. After searching the first room
James went into the next room to find three men talking in the corner,
James slowly walked up to the box behind them and listened in to their
'The bombs are both set for there targets one at Washington dc and one
at the American nuclear outpost in Iowa.'
'Good work, tell your men to state our demands to the American
president then detonate the bomb in Iowa if he does not agree to our
'What if the Americans find the bomb? What will we do then?'
Ravi looked at his henchman with a look of disgust and spat the words
at him 'If they do find it which they wont we shall detonate it
straight away with the satellite control board.'
All three men walked slowly away talking about their plans while James
was left standing behind a group of boxes pondering on his next
movement, he had already heard what he needed to know so he quickly
left the way he came in and went back to his hotel to call MI6 and
talk to Q. Upon returning to his hotel James found his door a-jar he
looked around the corridor for a few seconds then slowly drew his
walther ppk and
walked into his room to find a young woman in her late 20's sitting on
'Tell me do all hotels in San Francisco arrange to have company for
their guests when they come back?'
'I have come to tell you where the bombs have been planted in Iowa and
Washington they will kill me for certain if they find out I was here
so I cant ever go back now but I couldn't let them kill all those
people for their beliefs.'
'For their beliefs?'
'They demand that American troops leave the Muslim Holy land and that
no Americans ever set foot on Muslim holy land again.'
'Where are the bombs?'
'The bomb in Iowa is at a nuclear outpost if they blow up a bomb there
half of America will be uninhabitable because of radiation and the
second bomb is planted in a building near the Whitehouse they have got
to be stopped at all costs.'
James was standing there thinking of the consequences if a bomb was
set off in Washington when three large men barged in through the door
holding machine guns. James lunged for the first one and knocked him
out with one clean blow to the throat but the second went round James
and hit him on the head with his machine gun causing an instant
James woke up tied to one of the nuclear missiles next to him was the
mysterious woman who had informed him of the bombs she to was tied to
'Ah Mr Bond I'm glad to see your finally awake I can commence the last
stage of my plan now it seems the foolish Americans refuse to comply
with our demands so the nuclear strike will go ahead as planned.'
'You really think you will get away with this?'
'Oh but of course I' will get away with this the Americans are foolish
but not even them are foolish enough to try fight the Crimson Jihad'.
'What was the meaning behind the name Crimson Jihad?'
'It was to show our faith in the Muslim religion and to strike fear in
the heart of the enemies but that is enough questioning for now'
Ravi walked over to the control board to the far left of the room and
pointed at a button 'this is where I say goodbye Mr Bond your fired'
Ravi pressed the button and watched as both missiles were sent off
into the horizon with both the people on them struggling for their
Two days later the daily star was handed to M, she looked at the front
cover and sighed, it read:
ENGLISH SPY MISSING IN ACTION WHILE AMERICAMOURN THEIR LOSSES.