Essay PreviewMore ↓
Shania looked across the table at Adam; his gorgeous glass- blue eyes
seemed as if they were deep oceans bearing precious treasures. He
squeezed her hand as they sat talking about their wedding; it wasn't
long to go now, just a matter of a few months, even-though that seemed
to be never-ending. Everything was prepared, Shania had always dreamt
of a perfect white wedding, and Adam wanted all her dreams to turn to
reality, hence everything was being decided by her. The 3-tier cake,
the stunning wedding dress, the decorations; everything was set and
ready, the couple knew that due to their careful and consistent
planning, nothing could ever go wrong. The café had become too
occupied as the lunch hour followed on.
"Lets go for a walk down town" suggested Shania as she got up from her
seat tucking the chair neatly under. Adam went to the till and paid
for their coffees before walking out of the stiff door.
"Life is a dream come true", exclaimed Adam as he walked down the
narrow lane hand in hand with Shania. However there was something they
didn't know, something that would sooner or later catch up with them
and ruin everything they had.
"I can't imagine myself with anyone else other than you, ya know" said
Shania confidently, this made Adam feel content that his relationship
with Shania was right. In the past they had felt insecure and
uncertain about the bonds they shared, but today everything was
different. There was nothing that could change their connection, or so
"What time is that appointment of yours?" asked Adam, knowing that now
that they were going to take that one step further he would have to be
more responsible than ever.
"12.30" replied Shania "but they are always late these days anyway!"
"Well if we catch the 36b bus now we should get there at about the
right time I guess" recommended Adam.
"Yeah, we might as well, got nothing else to do anyways" said Shania
How to Cite this Page
"Forbidden Love - Original Writing." 123HelpMe.com. 19 Jan 2020
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Forbidden Love - Original Writing Shania looked across the table at Adam; his gorgeous glass- blue eyes seemed as if they were deep oceans bearing precious treasures. He squeezed her hand as they sat talking about their wedding; it wasn't long to go now, just a matter of a few months, even-though that seemed to be never-ending. Everything was prepared, Shania had always dreamt of a perfect white wedding, and Adam wanted all her dreams to turn to reality, hence everything was being decided by her.... [tags: Papers]
848 words (2.4 pages)
- The Forbidden Forest - Original Writing "Mom. Johnny’s not helping me get ready for dinner!" exclaimed my sister at the top of her puny but blatant lungs. "Yes, I am." I called upstairs to the room where my mother lay in a soundless slumber. "Would you shut-up. She’s resting, you know. She is exhausted!" I tried to whisper to my sister, Emma. My mother worked two jobs to keep us alive. Six years had passed since the day my father died. Nobody really knows how he died, but from what my mom told me, Emma the curious little girl that she was, and still is, walked into the terrifying, damp forest across the condensed street.... [tags: Papers]
1105 words (3.2 pages)
- Leaving Home - Original Writing It was the last time I saw my Mother. My grieving pain for my mothers love infinitely grew. She was god in my eyes but was I the god given daughter she had hoped for. Everyday I had run to her absorbing her warmth as I wrapped my long limbs around her waist. The waist that had carried me for nine months, but was I worth the wait. Mother’s predictable great force would transfer into my weakened bones forcing me to collapse onto the striped wooden floor.... [tags: Papers]
952 words (2.7 pages)
- Reflections - Original Writing You don’t believe in such things. You don’t care about how many swallows you have seen so far or the ones you are going to see in future. You are walking and thinking. Wait, you don’t want to do both these things together. It’s not safe to think and walk all at once. You might just fall in a manhole or get run over by a car. So you decide to look and walk rather than to think and walk. That’s good. Now then, the thing about the swallow, you don’t believe it.... [tags: Papers]
677 words (1.9 pages)
- My Worst Nightmare- Original Writing As I Walked down that bitter and harsh road I looked back as he continued to walk out of my life. I t was then I realized I was making a big mistake. “Thomas” I called my words falling upon deaf ears. I had a sudden urge to wring his neck like a piece of cloth. He continued to walk on though he did look behind “Why so you can hurt me like you did to Jason?” “It wasn’t me!” I lied I should start from the beginning. My name is Debra Witch Anna Craft .Put those words together and you get Debra Witchcrafts Yep you got it in one I am powerful I don `t know how to say it let’s just say between me and you I am powerful enoug... [tags: Papers]
1551 words (4.4 pages)
- She sat down next to him on the bed. The feeling of being next to him made everything disappear. The scent of him familiar, the warmth she felt; made her feel disheveled… comfortable even. She studied the way he would stare at her, full of fondness and lust. The way his forehead creased with confusion, the way he touch his lips when something was on his mind. She asked him what was on his mind, pleaded for him to say something, to receive the comfort his voice gave her. ‘There 's nothing to say, we just need to enjoy the time we have left.’ the words rung out, barely audible.... [tags: Debut albums, Feeling]
885 words (2.5 pages)
- Shakespeare In Love, Romeo and Juliet the play, Romeo and Juliet with Leonardo DiCaprio All these works display very different ideas from the original story and it's creation. Each one of them has it's own way of portraying the time, the characters, and the themes. Being shown a variety of opinions about what exactly was going on in Shakespeare's head when he was writing this magnificent play allows us to be open to our own ideas about it's creation. It gives everyone the chance to put on their own version in their head.... [tags: Romeo and Juliet Play Leonardo DiCaprio]
1515 words (4.3 pages)
- William Shakespeare has provided some of the most brilliant plays to ever be performed on the stage. He is also the author of numerous sonnets and poems, but he is best known for his plays such as Hamlet, Macbeth, A Midsummer Night's Dream, and Romeo and Juliet. In this essay I would like to discuss the play and movie, "Romeo and Juliet", and also the movie, Shakespeare in Love. The play Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare is set in the fictional city of Verona. Within the city lives two families, The Capulets and the Montegues, who have been feuding for generations.... [tags: comparison compare contrast essays]
1781 words (5.1 pages)
- I'm Pregnant- Original Writing- "Incomplete Esssay" Background Information:- Young girl of sixteen called Cathy has found out that she is pregnant; she has decided to break the news to her long term boyfriend named Conner who is seventeen. Cathy is very nervous about the situation as she does not know how Conner is going to react. Cathy has known she is pregnant for a week but it has taken her this long to build up the courage to say something. To make matters worse her parents come from a strongly religious Catholic background which means if she tells her parents she could face having no moral support as sex before marriage is not approved and abortions are... [tags: Original Writing Personal Narrative]
454 words (1.3 pages)
- The Forbidden Experiment by Roger Shattuck It is one of the oldest unanswered questions in all of science. Though slightly more grounded in empirical science than the likes of "Where did we come from?" or "Why are we here?" the impossible Nature/Nurture dichotomy has tormented truth-bound scientists for years. Recent advances in genetics have brought forward new possibilities for those who would study the pure effects of environmental variables on animals, but we are far from allowing ourselves to manipulate other human beings in such ways for the sake of collecting data.... [tags: Forbidden Experiment Roger Shattuck Essays]
1421 words (4.1 pages)
Shania and Adam, as both their parents had been unknown since birth.
They had spent their early years at the same orphanage until Shania
had been offered to be adopted by Mrs Firth. At this point in time
they had barely known each other, but it was later on when they
started the same Infant and Junior School that they got to know each
other. Since then they had been the best of friends, always there
supporting one another, overcoming both joy and sorrow jointly. Adam
always seemed to be sure than Shania was the one for him, he confessed
his love for her several times before she actually declared it too, as
Shania wasn't as sure. She believed that friends were to remain just
as friends. It was after a small incident by where Adam lost
connection with Shania that she learnt how much he meant to her and
that without him she was nothing. She began to realise that she
couldn't live without him, and that it was him that made her complete.
Soon after she visited him and told him about how she felt, luckily
for her Adam still loved her and accepted her. They have been going
out for 7 years now, it may seem unbelievable but it is true. Shania
works as a lawyer and Adam has a small business of his own, they had
been saving up for a wedding for some time now, Shania had decided not
to have an engagement and to get married straight away as this would
reduce the costs and the couple were not willing to wait much longer.
Everything was going perfect, just as they had wanted it to be. They
finally arrived at the hospital.
"Do you want anything to eat honey?" Adam asked Shania.
"No, I'll be alright thanks anyways, get yourself something if ya
like" replied Shania. She was relieved that this was to be the last
hospital appointment before their wedding, she was already sick of the
food. Ever since both Shania and Adam were little they had always been
curious to know who their parents were. It was a difficult task to
accomplish but they had their hopes high, today they were to find out
the results of the DNA test they had submitted not long ago. Although
the couple believed that all they needed was each other they were
anxious to know who their parents were. This feeling grew as they were
writing out the invitations to the wedding, they realised something
big was missing; and because this was to be the perfect wedding,
Shania was eager to seal up the feeling of absentness. The couple say
down in the waiting room, ready to be called on. Wasn't long till
their names were called and they made their way to the doctors room.
They weren't met by the usual doctor who they were used to seeing;
instead there was a different doctor.
"Good afternoon, I have some news for you" announced the doctor,
giving Adam and Shania a weird look as he noticed that he had his arms
round her, even though he tried not to think much of it. "After
studying your DNA samples I can confirm that your parents are Mr and
Mrs Brown who recently moved to New York, USA." explained the doctor.
"Are you referring to my parents or hers?" enquired Adam
"I am referring to both your parents!" exclaimed the doctor.
"I don't quite understand" said Shania.
"Ok. Both of you have the same parents, making you brother and sister"
said the doctor in a firm tone.
"Erm I think there is an error in that somewhere. I and Shania have no
biological connection, and we are to get married next month" said Adam
feeling confused. Shania was ahead of the game. She figured everything
out. She let go of his hand. Her mind was filled with thousands of
thoughts. Her eyes filled with tears. She looked across at Adam who
was stood there looking like a kid on his first day at school. She
couldn't bear it any longer. She left the room and walked down the
corridors to the exit, she stood outside for some fresh air.
"Adam is my brother" Shania repeated to herself several times. She
looked up to see Adam coming her way. She didn't know what to think.
"Am sorry" whispered Adam as he approached Shania. Shania couldn't
look him in the eye, she didn't know what to think, and she didn't
know which of her thoughts would be acceptable. Adam was feeling much
the same. Their wedding was no longer to be. Their dreams were ruined.
Shania believed that 'Every story has a happy ending, and if it's not
happy; it isn't the ending' however now, she was totally against it.