Essay PreviewMore ↓
It was a hot sunny day in late August in the north of London.
Just an ordinary school day really.
2 friends and myself walked towards our school.
The girl in the middle, Nicole was a very loud girl who liked to have
a rude attitude towards people. I think she is strong emotionally and
She had long fair ginger hair, small brown eyes and very dark tanned
I was best friends with her at the time and we did everything
together. People even said 'we look and act like sisters'. Like glue
The girl on the right was Sarah. Usually a very quiet girl but bright
and Bubbly around close friends. In my eyes she was a very pretty girl
with a lovely, sweet personality. She had brown curly hair which she
usually wore up in a pony tail. She always used to add mousse and hair
gel in her hair which h shone like a shiny piece of silver and her
ponytail escading down her back.
On this very day I had been told by a few people my year that a girl
named Tania who was one of the prettiest girl in my year but also very
unpopular with a few people, was spreading rumours about me and my
According to these people 'All three of them girls Nicole, Sarah and
myself were Slags, Tramps and I am so much better than them.' She of
course is so much better!!!
I was actually surprised by what she had said because we always got a
long fine and therefore there was no reason for her to say this. But
as I heard it from several people I had no other choice than to
believe what I was hearing.
I told Nicole and Sarah later in the day and both of them immediately
went ballistic. Their faces went bright red of anger. I did not
understand why they became so angry about the comments made by Tania.
It felt like there was a history between Tania, Nicole and Sarah.
How to Cite this Page
"Original Writing." 123HelpMe.com. 05 Dec 2019
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Original Writing My writing as a poet has been heavily influenced by writers like Langston Hughes, Nikki Giovanni, Alice Walker and Slam poets such as Black Thought and the Last Poets. These writers write and speak about the struggles and uniqueness of Black culture. Their individual experiences and political stances as well as the influences of other artist are evident in their work. For example in Giovanni’s poem “Revolutionary Music” she quotes some of the lyrics from Sam Cooke and James Brown to illustrate her personal views on racism and the equal rights movements.... [tags: Plagiarism Influence Authors Argumentative Essays]
1369 words (3.9 pages)
- Original Writing My parents had gone to my dad’s work’s dinner and dance and my sister had gone to the pub with some friends. I was home alone. I was sitting in the living room watching the cricket on TV, when I got a phone call: it was my sister, I couldn’t understand her and then I hung up, I thought to myself that was a bit weird, but thought nothing of it. She got back about two minutes later, she said “I’ve been in a car crash” she said. She was with two mates, one had been in the car with her and the other had been driving behind her.... [tags: Free Essays]
396 words (1.1 pages)
- Original Writing Krrrriiiinnggg!!!. Ah, the sound of that bell never sounded so blissful on that day. It was time for our so-called sem-break while actually having trimesters. Everyone was so eager to get out of the classroom and go to their pre-planned gimmicks. Some were going to malls, some to their usual hang-out place, and others were itching to play basketball. I thought this break would be a lot of fun and that it would be a very good opportunity for me to catch up on the sleep I have been missing.... [tags: Papers]
451 words (1.3 pages)
- Original Writing The Rink, a place of glory, and defeat, a place of love, and hate. As you walked down the tiled corridor, your foot steps echo back and forth, your breath joins the echoing so the foot steps are not lonely. You are walking across at fast pace but as you go past there is pictures nailed up on the wall showing faces of delight. Looking at these pictures you hear shouting and cheering, it was the caught moment of past glory; it was a picture of you. There in fount of you there is a brass shiny door knob, you place your worn hand on it and as you do there is a white flash.... [tags: Free Essays]
407 words (1.2 pages)
- Original Writing I can't have been more than about 3 at the time. This is the main reason I can't remember much about this particular time. From the snippets I do remember, I shall try to explain to you, my last few days before I had to leave Turkey to come to London. I didn't actually know that this day was going to be different from any other; but when you're 3 you don't actually have much control over what your day will be like so this was pretty much a given. My first memory of the day consists of the daily routines after you get up: washing your face, brushing your teeth.... [tags: Papers]
606 words (1.7 pages)
- Original Writing "A distant howl broke the silence" "Come on, time to go!" I heard Mum shouting. I quickly jumped off my bed and grabbed my green rucksack. On the way out of the bedroom I whipped my baseball off the peg and sat it on my head. Down the stairs I ran and stroked the cat on my way out. It was time to go. I spent the last week packing and unpacking my bag. I was so excited that I couldn't think about anything else. This was finally the day I had been looking forward to for the last two months.... [tags: Papers]
657 words (1.9 pages)
- Original Writing I will be writing a story about an American Family, who has a very intelligent twelve year old child. Who has to undergo an Intelligence test, to see how bright he actually is. After a few hours of waiting, the results return and prove to be conclusive, and, as a result the boy is forced to have his brain removed. And replaced because he is seen as a threat to the future. It is either this, or faces Imprisonment. 'So, it's tomorrow then?', groaned the twelve year old boy.... [tags: Papers]
1240 words (3.5 pages)
- Original Writing Having always been of an inquisitive mind, the complex processes involved in the natural sciences especially fascinate me; which is why I have chosen to study biomedical science for my degree subject. What I enjoy most about the study of living organisms is the ability to study them right down at its cellular level and learning about the endless ways in which factors can affect them in health and disease. The accomplishments gained from simply knowing how cells function make research worthwhile, since the exciting paths encompassing the ideas in cytology can lead to so many beneficial advantages to society, for example in uses such as biotechnolog... [tags: Papers]
553 words (1.6 pages)
- Original Writing A crunch of pebbles as a perfectly crafted square of engineered metal falls to the beach. 5 figures crawl from their vessel onto a dreary beachhead. The rain beat down on a terrible Tuesday night. Silver, a man in his prime of physical fitness, shivered in the cold. Like lambs his men followed him intently, without question. In their minds, however, they were at home. With their wives and girlfriends, away from the war. Too many men have perished on this 2-mile stretch of coastline for man to contemplate, for a war that is yet to be understood.... [tags: Papers]
522 words (1.5 pages)
- Original Writing The tranquil skyline of New York was the setting for my office. I was on the 42nd floor working for the world leading G.H.Martin & Son, the stockbrokers. My office had some of the most beautiful views in the world. You could look out of the window and look at all of the boats in the docks going about their daily business. When I used to stay at work late, you could see the beautiful red sun going down behind the buildings, I could not have wished for anything better.... [tags: Papers]
618 words (1.8 pages)
- A Life Changing Moment - Short Story
- Letter to Prime Minister Regarding the Homeless
- Factors that Affect the Growth in Duckweed
- Investigation of Factors that Affect the Rate of Reaction Between Limestone
- The Assassin - Short Story
- The Importance of the Fight Scene in William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet
as far as I know there not even friends.
Tania's opinions did not matter to me but Nicole and Sarah were so
angry about it. I even hastily tried to calm both girls down but they
'She has no right saying this, I am going to get my revengeâ€¦'
At that point I too was influenced to feel angry as well but I still
thought the situation was being exaggerated out of proportion.
In the last lesson all three of us schemed to confront Tania and
possibly even beat her up.
Time got closer till the end of the lesson and I kept wondering
whether or not this was the right decision to do this. I didn't even
think that would affect her emotionally.
After school we followed her home. Nicole then suddenly started
throwing bricks at her.
At first I thought it was funny but the situation turned very serious.
All three of us started shouting and screaming abuse at her.
It seemed like an emergency were everyone starts panicking and
I did hear Tania admitting to those rumours and she apologised
straight away. None of us seemed to had taken notice of what Tania had
Then out of the blue Nicole started pushing her to the ground. Tania
did not even try to defend her self but tried to walk away but Nicole
kicked her more. To Nicole it seemed like a funny joke and she seemed
not to care about Tania's emotions.
When I looked at Tania I could see the fear in her eyes. Tears were
running down her face.
My guilt began to rise and took me by surprise.
Nicole and Sarah just had big smiles on their face. To make me look
cool I started kicking her but it didn't feel right. By every kick my
guilt seemed to rise in me. It came to a point were I just stopped and
knew this was not right and pulled my friends away. Both pulled their
faces but walked away.
In the mean time Tania had run away to hide. After this incident I
knew bullying is cruel.
I saw Tania the next day, when I looked at her she had a face white as
snow and looked very scared.
A week later I found out that she had left the school. I decided to
see her in her house to apologise because I felt so guilty about what
I had done.
She accepted my apology but did not want anything to do with me
because I broke her confidence in herself and she didn't feel secure
I swore to myself not to do anything like that again.