Essay PreviewMore ↓
To All Editors and Publishers,
Come and See Our Latest Products!
Guinea Laser Photo and its network of dealers in the U.S., invite you to drop by our booth at PhotosGalore West for a look at our latest technological breakthroughs in digital camera technology.
eyelike twinkle™ - Just released in August, is the first digital camera that enables presentation of multiple exposures with a reliable preview image. Before this innovation it was impossible to overlay a second exposure over another digital image. With twinkle™ it is now possible to overlay several images and display the results in preview mode before the final exposure is made.
eyelike winded™ - Also just released, this digital camera software is specially designed to capture and process either moving objects or still portraits. It allows the shooting and capture of multiple images in sequence, at a speed of approximately one image per second. Using winded™ the photographer can later view all of the stored images one shot at a time, in digital contact sheet format, on a computer.
These software modules are just the latest additions to Guinea's line-up of products that make eyelike™ Digital Camera System a world leader. They're available to all users of the eyelike™ system whether they work in a PC or a Macintosh based computer.
2002 good reasons to check us out!
Guinea Laser Photo manufactured its 2002th digital camera in 2002. These cameras are used by professionals worldwide in the fields of: photography, archiving, and microscopy. The basis of this technology is the ProgRes 3000 family of cameras that have evolved over the past decade. In 2000, the ProgRes 3012 camera won the internationally recognized Seybold Award as best digital camera for professional use.
The longevity of Guinea Digital Camera Systems is legendary. All new hardware and software developments made over the years have been designed to be compatible with the original base products so that users of the very first modules are able to work with the latest technological advances without having to change and buy new equipment.
How to Cite this Page
"Marketing Letter." 123HelpMe.com. 19 Jan 2020
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Job seekers often ask questions about how to write a cover letter and its importance when developing a job search marketing campaign. While cover letters are expected and important, there are three secrets about them that internal company recruiters know that they don 't share with you: Secret #1: Recruiters (and hiring managers) seldom read cover letters. The reason. Recruiters, especially in mid-size to large companies, are extremely busy managing the entire end-to-end recruiting process for multiple jobs at a time, each with hundreds upon hundreds of resume and cover letter submissions.... [tags: Recruitment, Employment, Cover letter, Résumé]
1023 words (2.9 pages)
- “IMC is the coordination of the promotional mix elements (advertising, public relations, sales promotion, personal selling, direct marketing, and online marketing/social media) with each other and with the other elements of the brands’ marketing mix (product, place, price) such that all elements speak with one voice.”(pg. 12). The objective of marketing is to produce bottom-line results by increasing sales and high investment returns. Long-terms goals for marketing campaigns are to increase value of a brand over time.... [tags: Advertising, Marketing, Graphic design]
1033 words (3 pages)
- Every company must keep in touch with customers to further their business. Trigger marketing, lead nurturing and drip marketing enables business to interact effectively. This is the reason why professional sales and marketing teams use successful drip marketing campaigns to keep one step ahead of the competition. We have created a unique Allied Global Product that will help you to keep in touch with existing and potential clients. Many Marketing Letters fail to reach their target audience, but our innovative Marketing Letter Download will help to persuade customers to buy your product or try your services.... [tags: Marketing, Product, Internet marketing, Business]
1053 words (3 pages)
- Letter to the Tommy Hilfiger Advertising Manager Dear Tommy Hilfiger Advertising Manager, “Just be you!” I’m sure one experiences a bit of their own nostalgia at the sight of the following phrase; anything from making new friends in preschool to being on a difficult job interview, “just being yourself” has always been said to be the best way to approach any uncomfortable situation. This is why an ad of yours that I have recently come across has significantly astounded me.... [tags: Advertising Marketing Business]
652 words (1.9 pages)
- Ansoff's matrix provides a very simple but very effective focus for considering different options for growth, and shows whether it is better to find new customers for existing products, offer more products to the existing consumer, or stay with existing products and attempt to gain a greater share of the market. Each section of Ansoff's matrix shows a strategy which would be used in times with what you are doing. For example this is particularly relevant to Apple. Apple found a new market with an existing product.... [tags: Marketing]
366 words (1 pages)
- Marketing Research Implementation Plan II: Research Tools The Coach Company’s continued development of new categories further establishes the signature style and distinctive identity of the Coach brand. (coach.com, 2011). Therefore, Plan II of the marketing research plan will focus on the research tools that will be utilized. Team D will explore four different research tools. The research tools that will be discussed are mail surveys, web/internet surveys, personal interviews and focus groups. The paper will further compare and contrast the four research tools and analyze the applicability of the tools selected.... [tags: Marketing]
1363 words (3.9 pages)
- Overview Ambush marketing “occurs when one brand pays to become the official sponsor of an event (most often athletic) and another competing brand to cleverly connect itself with the event, without paying the sponsorship fee, more frustratingly, without breaking any laws”(Sauer, 2002). Ambush marketing is something that every sporting event must deal with. From the vendor-selling knock off to the large corporation buying billboard space outside of a baseball park, these are all forms of ambush marketing.... [tags: Marketing ]
1173 words (3.4 pages)
- “St. John's Lutheran School exists to help families pass their faith in the Lord Jesus to their children through a Christ-centered educational program and to help the children fully develop their God-given gifts.” Dear Pastor, St. John’s Lutheran School has been a beacon of Christian education since 1876. As with other parochial schools, we find enrollment has declined and while this provides for some very favorable teacher to student ratios, the reality is that is it not good stewardship on our part to allow this to continue.... [tags: Letter]
885 words (2.5 pages)
- How's Your Marketing Conscience. It's time for a business ethics brush-up. Time to do a little soul-searching and kneeling at the business confessional. As always we're not concerned with the easy business choices e.g., envy, greed, sloth, coveting thy neighbors… The emphasis here is on the more subtle offenses that tend not to get much attention in either the Sunday pulpit or the pages of Forbes Magazine. The Top 10 Test of Right or Wrong The examples run from the trivial to the extreme but they all make a point.... [tags: Marketing Ethics]
991 words (2.8 pages)
- As an upright Police officer and upholder of the law, I am of the opinion that above everything else, success demands hard work, grit and persistence to go into its making. It is this quality that I see uppermost in Ron Geis, a remarkable individual who has battled the odds to come as far as he has in life and I am of the conviction that he is marked for further success. From circumstances of adversity, Ron has single-handedly pursued his dreams. An excellent sportsman during his school years, I have been associated with him in taking forward his sporting career since then.... [tags: Letter of Recommendation]
472 words (1.3 pages)
Come and take a look at our products at Booth 123 and we will give you an insider's look at our latest innovation, a revolutionary new Electronically Controlled Lens System.
Hope to see you at PhotosGalore West!
Marketing Operations Manager