Essay PreviewMore ↓
2987 Strawberry Lane
Somewhere, ST 01234
To Whom It May Concern:
RE: Customer Reference - Cool Arts Inc.
I have been asked to write this letter of reference because our company will no longer be operating its printing plant that has served Cool Arts Inc. for more than two decades.
Cool Arts has been one of our top customers for the past 22 years. Accordingly, I have no hesitation in recommending them as a company with which to do business.
In addition to doing business with his company for many years, I have known the president and founder of Cool Arts, Pablo Picasso, for over 25 years. We were classmates and teammates at Somewhere University in the mid 1970s. Knowing him for so long I am quite comfortable in vouching for him as a great individual as well as a concerned and active citizen in this community.
As far as a company to do business with, Cool Arts Inc. is one of the best that we have ever dealt with. Its practice has always been to pay our printing invoices within the 30-day time limit. We did significant amounts of business, especially during the past 8 years, and I cannot recall a late-payment situation involving the company. Billing disputes were rare, and those only required some minor additional documentation for clarification and resolution.
Cool Arts was one of the best companies that I have ever dealt with from a change-order and work scheduling perspective. We maintained close communication with the company's production people and they always kept us apprised of their upcoming workload. Thus, scheduling jobs on our presses was never a problem.
How to Cite this Page
"Business Letter of Reference." 123HelpMe.com. 24 Jan 2020
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- First things first, we will address your comments regarding the requirement that accountants hold an ACL before they could provide an accountant’s letter or capacity to repay certificate to Bluestone, then with that out of the way, we will comment on what’s the best foot forward for Bluestone regarding using an accountant’s letter to verify an applicant 's financial situation. CPA Australia’s position The NCCP Act requires those involved in consumers obtaining credit contracts or consumer leases to have a credit licence (or have an authorisation from a credit licensee) and to comply with responsible lending requirements.... [tags: Certified Public Accountant, Accountant, Credit]
878 words (2.5 pages)
- Dear Michael, I am writing this letter to you in hopes of helping you understand what is taking place in our business communications course. I do understand that as a native speaker to English, this course may be a bit difficult for you, however please don't worry as I am always here to help you. This week we are putting our focuses on the "Word Power" conference. This conference has been set up for students to participate in a fun new way of introducing new words and phrases. These words and phrases are English culture specific and may be difficult to learn, however with my help I am hoping you will understand the definition of the word as well as understand the phrases that this word pr... [tags: Communication Business Letter]
1209 words (3.5 pages)
- A parent’s dream is to prepare their children for the world in front of them, and a teacher’s dream is to give their students the tools they need to succeed in that world. I like to think of it as my parents taught me to dream while my teachers taught me to make a plan to achieve it. My dream is to become a financial advisor for small business owners in my community and help revitalize small businesses in the economy. I believe that small businesses are at the heart of every small community and are the key to a growing economy.... [tags: Small business, Business, Management, Teacher]
750 words (2.1 pages)
- Business Plan Letter TO: Managing Director of Optimum PLC FROM: Chief Designer of the Research & Creative department DATE: 11 January 2002 RE: Questionnaire Report on "Just Trainers" 1.0 Terms of Reference 1.1 Ralkon Shoes PLC, a major footwear manufacturer, are considering opening a chain of shops in the local area specialising in training shoes. We have been asked to investigate the potential market for such shops; find out which products should be offered in the shops and to outline a suitable advertising campaign for the shop's launch detailing all costs.... [tags: Papers]
1504 words (4.3 pages)
- ... Confidentiality In compliance with data privacy laws, we work to keep personal data private. Personal data includes any information directly connected to a person such as contacts, credit card number or expenses. If you work with personal information as part of your job, use it only for legitimate business reasons and in compliance with all applicable policies. Breaches of data privacy could severely harm our reputation of an ethical company. RESPECT We are committed to a work environment where everyone treated with respect that they deserve.... [tags: business practices]
999 words (2.9 pages)
- In my personal reference, Romanticism is a kind of literature from the eighteenth century that put its focus on nature and imaginative ideals. The Romantic Movement was a reaction to the Age of Enlightenment and the Industrial Revolution. This movement consisted of many changes in society during the eighteenth century and it went against the ideals of urban environments that were popping up all around during this time by focussing on nature. The Romantic features that are seen in the book The Scarlet Letter are the ideals of individualism and truth, and not falling into society’s ways and judgements.... [tags: Romantisism, Literary Analysis]
1297 words (3.7 pages)
- Thank you for selecting Libbey Law Firm to serve as your counsel in the above matter. It will be our privilege to provide quality legal services on your behalf. Communication and understanding are the foundation to any attorney-client relationship. For this reason, this letter will serve as written confirmation, detailing the nature and terms of our representation. If you have any questions regarding this letter, or any questions pertaining to your case, I have enclosed business cards which include all contact information for me and attorney, Larry Libbey.... [tags: Lawyer, Law, Chicago Cubs]
707 words (2 pages)
- ... You want to attract and retain the best; provide them with stimulus and make them feel that they are an integral part of the company’s mission” (A.Mulcahy 2013) The current process of induction for new starters at Romec is as follows; The line manager will confirm the new employees start date with HR (Human Resources) and also complete a new appointment form (appendix 1) which contains proposed position, grade, hours and pay details etc. This information will then be collated and a contract will be issued within 5 days.... [tags: integrating new team members]
1858 words (5.3 pages)
- Organizational Business studies the behavior of individuals as well as teams and how they work and relate to one another in order to accomplish a goal (Robbins & Judge, 2009). One resource that can help aid in this study is through the use of personality tests. Original research that began in the early 1900s by Carl Jung and later expanded by Katharine Briggs and Isabel Meyers, provide testing that can help determine individual inborn personality characteristics. Used by many businesses today to support such functions as Human Resource Departments, department managers, as well as training programs to name a few, knowing a person’s four letter personality type is beneficial in hiring and job... [tags: Personality psychology, Personality]
1756 words (5 pages)
- Judge Hang M. Quick County Circuit Court Any St. Anytown, USA Case # To the Court, Integrity, honesty, compassion, loyalty and just plain telling it like it is. These are just a few traits of this truly unique man, Ralph Stephens. One of a kind. If I ever have a question, or if I’m on the fence about something, Ralph, in a few sentences gives me the options and helps me clear it up. You always knew where you stand with Ralph. Politically correct. That isn't a big concern of his. He isn't trying to win a popularity contest.... [tags: Character Reference Letters]
387 words (1.1 pages)
Based on our experience, any printing company should be very pleased to be the one that Cool Arts selects to do business with once we have closed our doors.
President and CEO