Essay PreviewMore ↓
Smallville, OH 01234
July 1, 2005
Mr. Steve Smith
National Manager, Customer Service
Cool Building, Suite 222
111 Fountain Drive
Happy, NH 98765
RE: EnCorp Credit Card: 111 222 333 4 555XX
I had been an EnCorp credit card holder for the previous twelve years. Before that, I was a Rose card-holder for over 22 years. I seem to recall that when EnCorp took over/bought out Rose nine years ago, the switch of companies and credit cards was handled smoothly and seamlessly. I wish the same was the case eleven years later when EnCorp recently transferred its credit card operations to NHBank.
I was aware of the impending changeover to NHBank a couple of months before it happened. I had received a notice in the mail of the planned change, and it had been discussed at my local EnCorp station when I paid for my gas (with my EnCorp credit card). More than once, I inquired, and was assured that I would receive a new credit card in the mail before the April 1st deadline. Unfortunately, that did not happen. April 1st came and went, without receiving a replacement card, or even an application for a new one. Apparently, I'm the only one that did not receive a replacement card.
After realizing that I was without a gas credit card, after 27 years with one, I called a couple of your 1-800 numbers and I was advised that I would have to re-apply for a credit card with EnCorp via the NHBank. I requested an application and one was sent. It appears to be the same kind of application that someone fills out after walking in off the street. The fact that I had been a credit card-holder with EnCorp (and its predecessor Rose before that) for some 25 years in total, did not seem to matter to you, or your friends at the NHBank.
It is hard to believe that companies are still doing business this way in the year 2005. Have you (or your colleagues at NHBank) ever heard of MVC (Most Valuable Customer)? Just in case you aren't familiar with this approach, the MVC is the customer that you already have (i.e. me). Normally, these are the customers you do not want to lose and try not to lose. After all, research has revealed that it will cost you six times as much to find a new customer as it does to keep an existing one (i.
How to Cite this Page
"Business Complaint Letter." 123HelpMe.com. 22 Jan 2020
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- On August 18, 2014, our location received a client complaint letter. The client, Mr. Henry Stewart, has been a client of ours for five years. Mr. Stewart is a prominent real estate agent in our community. We receive numerous residential and commercial referrals from him. Mr. Stewart stated in his letter that he was ending his relationship with our company. He also complained that we sent two inexperienced employees to service his yard. He also stated that these employees were very rude to him. Furthermore, these employees did not cover Mr.... [tags: Human resources, Management, Employment]
1085 words (3.1 pages)
- Today, organizations attempt to find how they can most effectively meet the needs of customers, employees, and stockholders. In recent years, researchers have created many organizational theories that can be used by organizations to improve the effectiveness of their performances. The four frames of Bolman and Deal is one of the most productive models for reframing organizations because it helps companies to look out of different windows to change the perception and view the workplace. This paper provides the U.S West case that a leader, Judi Servoss, had to make an important decision that might tremendously affect the company’s image.... [tags: Business Analysis ]
2194 words (6.3 pages)
- Nyesha along with other began to call KFC # 800 complain Hot line at least once a month and complaint against Abu including Racial Harassment, Discrimination, favoritism and how Abu running the store. Those complains investigated by either HR Manager or Bin Mahtab or both of them. In every occasion those complains were found false and acted with Malice. Besides those #800 complains Bin Mahtab used to receive complains. In response to complaints Bin Mahtab either come to the store or call me he received a complaint against me which always ended up yelling at me.... [tags: Pleading, Complaint, Plaintiff, Defendant]
1298 words (3.7 pages)
- Managing in the Evolving Business Environment Executive Report about the Case Study Singapore airlines Executive Summary: Singaporean airlines got created in 1972 and could be one of the leaders in the airline industry. These were mainly because Singaporean could implement several points which were very successful for the company. We can distinguish between external and internal factors which contributed to the growth of Singaporean Airline. Internal factors were the core value implemented by SIA at the end of the 90 s, and moreover SIA focused on cost control.... [tags: Case Study Analysis Airline Industry Management]
1832 words (5.2 pages)
- *Currently, we have a four-step grievance procedure in place for all employee complains and grievances. Employees first discuss the complaint with immediate supervisor. If it cannot be resolved, they can submit a written complaint to their second level supervisor. If the employee is not satisfied with the solution, they can contact the HR director, in writing, within five days of step two decision. The next step is contacting the Vice President for their department, within seven days of the last’s step decision.... [tags: Human resources, Employment, Grievance]
1357 words (3.9 pages)
- This case is based on Mrs. Jennifer Sharkey, who sued J.P. Morgan & Co. (JCMC), Mr. Kenny, Mr. Green, and Mrs. Lassiter, alleging breach of contract and violations of the SOX anti-retaliation statute. The facts started when Mrs. Sharkey was assigned to a Suspect Client 's account where members of JPMC expressed to her their concern regarding to this account because they suspected that the Suspect Client was involved in illegal activities. After Mrs. Sharkey’s investigation, she claimed that she informed her conclusions to superiors Mr.... [tags: Pleading, Complaint, Plaintiff, Defendant]
1121 words (3.2 pages)
- Isha Sharma Ms Kirby Expository Writing 29 April 2016 Complaint Letter To The American Airlines Dear American lines, This letter is to bring to your notice the unique experience I had last week when I travelled to the Caribbean via you airlines. My customer reach out number is XO36571. I was on flight number XO231 that was supposed to leave for Caribbean from Chicago on April 15th at 6:30 pm. I am forced to write this letter due to the disappointment I faced while travelling. I hope the reader takes appropriate steps to look into the matter and ensure that it does not happen again.... [tags: Airline, Airport, Southwest Airlines]
734 words (2.1 pages)
- Customer Service We all deal with customer service on some level in our daily tasks. Our experiences are not always pleasant, and I feel that more focus needs be on providing not only just basic customer service but to step it up and provide quality customer service. While there are both external and internal customers, they both should receive the same respect. Service can be provided thru forms of both written and oral communication. How many times have you received an email and thought, “wow that was rude”.... [tags: Business Management ]
1097 words (3.1 pages)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Complaint In order for John to file a discrimination complaint against his employer, he is required to file a charge with the Equal Employment Opportunity Complaint counselor or representative of the company. Once the charge has been filed, an investigation is made, or the charge maybe selected to an EEOC program and maybe dismissed. In this case, John is given a certain number of days to file a lawsuit on his behalf. This process would have to go through several lengthy stages such as the EEOC administrative process.... [tags: Discrimination Complaint Discriminatory Hiring]
1282 words (3.7 pages)
- There are many different types of employment law in the United States and around the world. In an effort protect individuals from unfair treatment in regards to employment, certain statutes are formed and created Federal laws protecting employees. In 1964 Congress enacted the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Title VII of this Act named the Fair Employment Practices Act focused on laws that employers would have to follow in relation to how they treat their current and prospective employees. The purpose of this Act was to ensure individuals the right to current or future employment without discrimination and to allow them to sue employers if those laws were violated.... [tags: Business Management]
1898 words (5.4 pages)
About four years ago America's Hardware transferred its credit card management program to Master Card and it was absolutely transparent to America's Hardware card-holders who simply received a replacement Master Card before the American card expired. Maybe you should have consulted those companies.
In closing, would you please advise me as soon as possible if EnCorp (now via NHBank) is still interested in doing business with me, or if what has happened here is your not so subtle way of telling me to do my gas business elsewhere.
John Smith, M.B.A.
President/Owner, Financial Business Solutions Inc.