There are philosophical views about nature of time in time travel if it is possible. One view is called eternalism which means the beliefs of past, present and future already exist. Eternalism is description of space time as an unchanging four dimensional block. Another philosophical view of nature of time is presentism which means there is a past but the future isn’t set yet. As passes the present becomes as the past and the future as the new present. This means that time is moving forward into the future and leaving the past behind.
Scientist has come to a conclusion that time travel could be possible because of the new modern physics laws. One theory is that wormholes are a short passage through space-time for long journeys. In 1935, Albert Einstein and Nathan Rosen came up the theory of general relatively in which they discover the bridges or wormholes through space-time. In an article, it says, “A wormhole would allow a ship, for instance, to travel from one point to another faster than the speed of light — sort of...
... middle of paper ...
...h results of that person never being born. This means the person will disappear. In another example is what happens if someone kills their grandfather after the mom was born. There a lot of possibilities that the traveler may not be born or will end up in a different universe. After the grandfather dies, the mom may move away or change her path and not met the dad which makes the traveler not be born. Another scenario is that when the traveler goes back to his present, the mom may have a different personality than the traveler was used to. Before the traveler kills his grandfather, the mother could’ve been nice and sweet all the time due for receiving love from her father. No after what the traveler did, the mom could not show love affection because her dad wasn’t around. Changing something in the past could lead to different kind of parallel universe in the future.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The 19th century introduced the first travel agency. In the 1920’s, travel agencies became prevalent because aviation became available to the public. In the beginning, travel agents were mostly used by middle and upper class travelers who had money to spend on vacations. Most lower class families could not afford to travel. Once travel agents popular, they catered to middle class families on the lookout for a cheap but good quality holiday vacations. Air transportation in the 1930’s experienced rapid growth as new routes opened up as a result of government investment in airports and infrastructures.... [tags: Travel, Travel agency, Orbitz]
784 words (2.2 pages)
- Is there a future for the travel agent. Discuss. ‘An intermediary who acts as a broker between the tour operator and consumer’ is the delineation of a travel agent, cited by Page and Connell (2014). Travel agents partake in the arrangement of selling accommodation, flights, insurance and other travel and tourism related services. This essay will discuss in extensive detail the importance of travel agents, provide various views and opinions and conclude with a possible answer to: ‘is there a future for the travel agent?’ To begin with, travel agents have very important roles and functions in the travel and tourism industry.... [tags: Travel agency, Travel, Disintermediation]
1438 words (4.1 pages)
- 1. Consider the air travel industry’s microenvironment. Using Figure 3.1, indentify the main companies and other organisations forming the microenvironment. Microenvironment is the factors that impact to organisation ability to serve its customers. In air travel industry, microenvironment can be say that is • Suppliers: Transport industry need vehicle to serve its customers, thus Boeing and Airbus, aerospace company, are main suppliers of air transport. Moreover, serving meal is one of its services that provided almost every flight.... [tags: Air Travel]
786 words (2.2 pages)
- Product Strategies Travel Today’s marketing plan product strategies include offering clients vacation packages, cruises, flights, hotels, car rentals, special events, and transportation to and from airports. The company offers last-minute deals to Mexico and the Caribbean to include airfare. Travel Today is offers travel opportunities throughout Europe by offering luxury, adventure, sport, and gourmet food packages. Travel Today is offers adventure packages to Mediterranean or Northern Alaska. Travel Today customizes travel packages.... [tags: Travel, Travel agency, Customer, Trip]
1306 words (3.7 pages)
- This writer has learned that the author of this book never explains the logic of the time travel, which fits within the magical realist journey. Instead, what matters are the lessons he learns through his transformations. The book works almost like a fairy-tale, in that a mystical or supernatural situation occurs in order to teach the character something. It is important to note, however, that there is evidence that the transformations were more than simply hallucinations. One could argue that Zits, an imaginative and troubled narrator, might have tricked himself into believing his own stories, except that his disappearance from the tape remains unexplained.... [tags: Psychology, Humanistic psychology, Beauty]
1028 words (2.9 pages)
- Evolution has taken place in the airline industry today. Prices have decreased while extensive lines, strict security and safety have dramatically increased. Flying used to be uncommon and considered a spectacle. People were allowed to sit outside on airport observation decks to enjoy watching planes fly by on warm summer nights with no concerns of security risks. Today we take for granted the experience of flying while complaining about baggage restrictions, security lines and in flight refreshments.... [tags: airline industry evolution]
825 words (2.4 pages)
- Analysis of Hazlitt's Article on Travel Hazlitt's article on travel advocates the benefits of solo travel within one's own country. His affection for travel is strong. He calls going on a journey "one of the pleasantest things in the world". Hazlitt stresses that solitude while on a journey is a must, saying "nature is company enough for me", and "I am never less alone than when alone". Hazlitt insists that sharing in the experience of nature with a companion takes away from the sensory experience of it.... [tags: Literary Analysis Travel Essays Papers]
1218 words (3.5 pages)
- General Aviation Aircraft Value Analysis A value analysis of four different modes of transportation was conducted to assess which would be the most economical by means of time and expense. Two separate trips were analyzed. The first, a relatively shorter trip of 1200 miles round trip from Detroit Michigan to Nashville Tennessee. The second, a longer trip of 2800 round trip miles from Detroit to Miami Florida. Three colleagues were used as a baseline for costs for all modes of transportation. The analyzed modes of transportation included car, train, business jet and commercial airline.... [tags: delta airlines, travel by train]
1582 words (4.5 pages)
- In comparison of various viewpoints, many opinions are similar regarding the value and soundness of online education. The increased quality and technology of online courses are attracting millions of students to enroll instead of attending traditional schools. More and more students are opting for E-learning convenience despite the complaints of poor quality and high expense. Competition and technological advancement will eventually drive the cost for online education down. Many new educational Internet start-up companies will be providing low cost online courses despite not yet being accredited.... [tags: technology, cost, degree]
602 words (1.7 pages)
- Nick Adams as Code Hero of In Our Time Ernest Hemingway is noted for having made many contributions to the literary world and one of his most notorious contributions is the Code Hero. The birth and growth of the Code Hero can be easily observed simply by watching the growth and development of Nick Adams throughout Hemingway's writing. In Our Time contains a various assortment of Nick Adam stories at various stages of his life and also shows the Code Hero at various stages of its development.... [tags: In Our Time]
1940 words (5.5 pages)