When choosing the perfect vacation to go on with the family, keep the beach and the mountains in mind. They are both great places, but they have a lot of differences and similarities within the two. The beach is for more of people that likes the sun and don’t mind being around a lot of people. The mountains are for more of people that like the calmer life and likes heights. In general, people like the beach over the mountains. The beach and the mountains are both great places when it comes to vacation sites , but generally people choose the beach over the mountains because of the places to stay, the beautiful weather, and the many choices in activities to do.
There are a lot of condos that the beach offers where one can stay at on the beach. People like that, because they can stand out on the balcony and watch the children play at the beach. It is not far at all for the children to walk down to the beach either. We’re at the mountains, the cabins they offer for one to stay at is normally on the mountain. Parents don’t feel safe s...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Do you want to see the world for little money. Dealsresults.com offers top-quality vacation packages. At dealsresults you can browse and confirm cruises, flights, hotels, vacation homes or packages. The website is awesome as here you can find the best price unlike sites like Expedia and Orbitz, which do not carry much data on what to look for at travel destinations. Our research here at dealsresults reveals that 68% of our customers think the Hawaiian Islands as the destination for a perfect vacation.... [tags: marketing]
974 words (2.8 pages)
- The first thing I heard was Virginia Beach vacation, and then in excitement I ran and got my stuff and started to pack. The part I was most excited about was that the hotel is a beachfront hotel room.I was so excited because I love the beach and I really wanted to go back to the beachfront hotel and stay there. I went there when I was in second grade. I have gotten to go there a few times since second grade, but I did not get to stay there overnight. I do not remember much, but what I remember is that I had a lot of fun, got to see a beautiful sunset, and got to play in the beach for a long time, and then I have to roam Boardwalk and go shopping with my family.... [tags: English-language films, Beach, Hotel, Hotels]
1106 words (3.2 pages)
- Where to go on vacation is a popular conundrum in many households every year. People enjoy going out of town to relieve stress and get away from work for a short time. The beach and the city are both great places to vacation. They are both open anytime of the year. It depends on what you want to accomplish where you should decide to go. I hope the next few paragraphs help you make that tough decision easier. The items you need to bring with you can differ between the beach and the city but it can also be the same.... [tags: compare and contrast]
760 words (2.2 pages)
- Comparing the Mountains and the Beach I do not like the beach very much personally. I can vacation anywhere I choose to, and I choose the mountains. I prefer the mountains to the beach because the mountains have better weather and are so much prettier than the beach, and because I feel more comfortable and at home in the mountains. The beach is hot. It is not just your average "Oh no, I'm sweating" kind of hot, but unbelievably, unbearably hot. The mountains, however, are temperate, cool, and comfortable.... [tags: comparison compare contrast essays]
574 words (1.6 pages)
- Throughout someone’s life they will go to many places with their family, friends, another relatives. I have been on a few vacations that have made a lasting impact on my life. But one of the most memorable vacations I have experienced was with my cousins. I went to goa beach. Most of you probably don’t know about that beach but it is a very famous one in south India. I enjoyed myself to the fullest. The beach environment was enlightening. I would not have wanted to take this trip with anyone other than my cousins.... [tags: Water, Ocean, English-language films, Coast]
702 words (2 pages)
- Taking a walk at the beach with the sun rising, and the warm climate has to be one of the best settings for vacation. Unfortally, that’s not my vacation. My vacation usually consist of going to Mexico by car during the processes of three days and then having to share two bathrooms with your parents, three brothers, and like seven other people that are forced to stay at your father’s vacation home because they don’t have anywhere to go. Overall, it’s not that bad since my dad’s house is pretty big and every family gets their own room, but it’s a different story when they all refuse to cooperate.... [tags: Sociology, Family, Conflict theory, Shower]
1176 words (3.4 pages)
- There are people existing among us with a special trait or characteristic that makes them stand out above the masses. They are “heroes” in a sense, who perform great acts of sacrifice and promote hope when it seems that the last drop of faith has evaporated from one’s soul. These individuals remind us of saints who walked before us, healing and caring for the sick and destitute when no other man dared. Author, Tracy Kidder (2004), brings to the forefront the noble deeds of a modern day saint, Paul Farmer, through his writing in Mountains Beyond Mountains.... [tags: Mountains Beyond Mountains Essays]
2613 words (7.5 pages)
- Vietnam is one of those countries which beauty cannot be comprehended without ever visiting it. Not much about the country is well known except for its famous noodles the “Pho.” For example, only a few people know that the country broke off from the Chinese empire in 938AD. As a result some of the Vietnamese culture are of Chinese origins. The local culture revolves around the belief of humanity and harmony which makes them pleasant to be around. However, like other Southeast Asian countries Vietnam has a few issues considering safety in different aspects of the country, such as food and transportation.... [tags: Vacation Essays]
1298 words (3.7 pages)
- Last summer my friends and I packed up and took a trip to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. The excitement of the strip and the relaxation of the beach allured me to this particular vacation spot. If you are looking for an entertaining and relaxing way to spend the hot days of summer, Myrtle Beach has plenty to offer. Myrtle Beach stretches up the coast of South Carolina and North Carolina. The drive takes approximately six hours from East Tennessee State University. Our trip during the summer made for a great vacation, the temperature stayed between the 80’s and 90’s, perfect sun tanning weather.... [tags: Descriptive Essay, Descriptive Writing]
954 words (2.7 pages)
- The Importance of Landscape in A Tale of the Ragged Mountains In his article, Philippon begins by discussing the importance that the landscape plays in "A Tale of the Ragged Mountains." First, he quotes William Carlos Williams as saying that Poe was "intimately shaped by his locality and time," although he tends to focus on the "soul" of his surroundings, rather than the physical aspects. Philippon then goes on to say that he believes that Poe does, in fact, use the physical landscape in this particular story in order to highlight the differences between the make-believe environment of the Indian landscape of the story and that of the Ragged Mountains.... [tags: A Tale of the Ragged Mountains]
696 words (2 pages)