As said earlier, applications like mobile computing are used by many individuals in cellular and mobile devices. They are built with battery so that they can be charged every time they use them. I am going to show an overview of recent enhancements that have concentrated on energy efficient problems mainly for LAN and cellular networks.
Diffusion based algorithm using local Information:
We assume that each node stays within the range of the communication of the base station and they know what the base station is. Once we have established the identity of the base station, next order of messages or data can be between every node and many of its closest node. Every node has to develop a table signal strengths that are recorded by each of the other next nodes, it should be at a direct tie-up to the distance the other nodes are. one prominent side should be taken out. If we are not cautious while develo...
... middle of paper ...
... are later discussed.
Figure 8: Life time of the ideal diffusion node, the circle defines the sensor’s life span in relation to other nodes
Impact of energy efficient ICT`s on the economy and other sectors:
By the 2020, ICT will be one of the major contributions of carbon dioxide discharges. Recent studies have found out very positive feedback about ICT`s that they will minimize the amount of power usage and reduce the emission of CO2 which helps the environment. Some of the positive impact can be gained with ICT’s, they are
makes electricity procedures more efficient
It enable technologies that improves business operations
like fiber optics it promotes development of low carbon outcomes
The ICT department is developing abundantly worldwide and the improving speed will grow in the upcoming years as more ICT devices are used in various departments in everyday life.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- An efficient traceable access control scheme with reliable key delegation in mobile cloud computing In this article the author talked about the conjoining mobile application and cloud computing for mobile devices as one ‘mobile could computing’. This granting user better service and benefits in term of storage space and safety of data. In the bid to eliminate security threat in mobile cloud computing the authors have proposed a traceable access control with the use of key and re-encryption to trace malicious users leak the decryption keys for profits and delegating authority to three part to better secure mobile cloud computing (MCC).... [tags: Security, Physical security, Computer security]
846 words (2.4 pages)
- Discussion 2.1 Definition of Cloud Computing Cloud computing are functions that are provided as a service. Cloud computing is a form where Input and Output(I/O) operations take place in terminal device such as workstations, smartphones, tablets. However, information analysis, processing, storage, management and distribution of operations takes place in the third space called the cloud. Software and data are typically stored on the server in the cloud. However, the users only have their device as temporary storage for the duration of use.... [tags: definition, cloud computing, services]
1887 words (5.4 pages)
- Mobile Based Applications and Geolocation This term paper will access the effectiveness and efficiency mobile-based applications provide to capture geolocation data and customer data, and quickly upload to a processing server without users having to use a desktop system. I will evaluate benefits realized by consumers because of the ability to gain access to their own data via mobile applications. I will examine the challenges of developing applications that run on mobile devices because of the small screen size.... [tags: effectiveness, efficiency, location data]
2810 words (8 pages)
- Our current societal views are similar to the phrase, “I want it all and I want it now.” Through the growth of technology and mobile applications we are able to achieve instant gratification. A recent study on mobile behavior says “consumers are spending over eighty-five percent of their time using mobile applications”, but only “five mobile applications are constantly being used (Perez 2015)”. There are a variety of applications that fill the void for every moment day from workout challenges, shopping, and gaming only five applications are regularly used.... [tags: Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, Mobile computing]
743 words (2.1 pages)
- ... However, the cons of a laptop are that it can be considered as tradeoff for desktop simply, because some laptops can be heavy and a hassle to carry around. Unfortunately, it all depends on the size and what inch different individuals prefer the screen to be. From a personal prospective, I prefer my screen to be bigger than the average size of a laptop, because I wear glasses and it is difficult to see smaller screens, and it strains the eyes a lot. Likewise, laptop computers can sometime cost more a desktop, and replacing the keys on the keyboards, along with the mouse touchpads can cause a lot of confusing or even become expensive for an individual (Barnatt).... [tags: laptops, tablets, smartphones]
1463 words (4.2 pages)
- In an influential 2011 article, “Android: Changing the Mobile Landscape,” Margaret Butler, founder and CEO of a company that creates mobile applications, convinces readers that Androids rapid development through recent years making Android a huge success, winning hearts of both consumers and mobile application developers . In November 2007, an open platform for all kinds of mobile devices were introduced . This development is led by multiple companies under the umbrella of the Open Handset Alliance, which is a global alliance between technology and mobile industry leaders with an aim of developing and fostering a breed of innovation for mobile devices allowing a better user experience... [tags: IPhone, Mobile phone, App Store, Smartphone]
996 words (2.8 pages)
- They are profusion of services when we look on the consumer sites traffic around on the world. People used to rely on this services in their day to day activities and this became even worse when smartphones became handy to the people. Cloud-based applications are now gaining large momentum and when we see the present situation we observe the fact developing a simple game or an application by a company tries to build it up on a cloud. This may be fascinating but according to Evans Data Corporation: “there are more than 18 million software developers worldwide yet less than 25 percent are developing for the cloud today.... [tags: Cloud computing, Everything as a service, Google]
1103 words (3.2 pages)
- Introduction Android operating system is one of the most popular mobile operating systems. With the increasing inclination of people towards technology we have seen that mobile devices play a very crucial role in one’s life. Mobile phones are not only used for communication, but for educational purposes,getting location, for social networking sites, clicking pictures and many more. Hence, mobile phone have become an inseparable part of our daily life. With the increase in usage of smartphones, there is a need to provide more secured applications to the users also(the need of secured applications for users is growing heavily, too.).Among all the operating systems available, Android operatin... [tags: Smartphone, Windows Mobile]
1071 words (3.1 pages)
- Smartphones are mobile handsets that have enhanced functionalities that enable the user to carry out a wide range of activities using the phone. The evolution of the phone technology started in mid-2000’s, with the Blackberry Corporation as the pioneer in making phones that would be used for extra purposes like reading emails and accessing company networks. Blackberry has since exited the scene, and the world of mobile phone computing is ruled by Apple Inc and Samsung Corporation (Martin). There are tens of companies in the smartphone making industry that target different consumers across the world.... [tags: Mobile phone, Communication, Smartphone]
836 words (2.4 pages)
- Mobile Device Attacks Mobile devices are more prevalent today than ever. In fact, escalation of the pure power and speed of mobile processors, advancements in mobile operating systems, and the overwhelming attractiveness of mobile broadband make cell phones and tablets the best candidate for mobile computing devices (Wong, 2010). With this increased use, though, both by the general populace and by businesses, the need for security and awareness of the risks inherent in their use is paramount. Unfortunately, the very thing that makes mobile devices so valuable also makes them more vulnerable to attack.... [tags: technology, mobile processor, ]
1627 words (4.6 pages)
- Language : The Myth Of The Latin Woman And The Crucible
- Analysis Of Douglas Greenberg 's Crime, Law Enforcement, And Social Control Of Colonial America
- A History Of Excellent Marketing Strategies For Having The Usa Basketball Team
- The Civil War Of 1861
- The American Dream : The Great Gatsby By F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Divorce And Remarriage For Adultery Or Desertion