The engineering has evolved over time and it has been classified into each “subsystems”. This allows each engineer to explore their interest, in relation to the respective fields. This form of classification is known as engineering disciplines, which would divide each engineering field into different categories. Among these engineering disciplines, I would find Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering interesting. Although these two careers are similar, they are different in their nature. As for mechanical engineering, it has been there since t...
... middle of paper ...
... a thought on other careers. Sometimes, I would go very far and set a goal in a new field. I should not have a different mind to refract myself from a primary focus. Otherwise, I would not be able to achieve glory in the future.
For an internship/ industry experience, I would be interested in an electrical circuits or electronics company. As I am studying Electrical systems, it would be beneficial to be involved in such fields. I keep my option open for mechanical and computation experience. In these disciplines, I can find the overview as an engineer. During my year of study, I would join the engineering clubs where I can gain vast knowledge. I will discuss in some topics such as part time jobs and volunteering. With advices from my colleagues, I might apply for a job during the summer breaks. This will improve my resume and I can have a better career opportunity.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Project managers are typically responsible for planning, directing, and completing projects and with that come a high level of responsibility. Leadership abilities must be strong, as the project manager will be tasked to lead several teams. They must be able to delegate tasks and responsibilities impartially that will maintain cohesiveness among teams throughout the project. Experience plays a role in leading teams and being able to manage conflicts is a key leadership trait. Furthermore, the ability to use a variety management styles will benefit the project manager throughout the course of a project.... [tags: Leadership, Management, Project management, Skill]
912 words (2.6 pages)
- ... He outlines not only when a Government should be changed but also when it “should not be changed for light and transient causes”, which helps convince those sided with Great Britain that the colonists understand Governments are not perfect (Jefferson). Subsequently, Thomas Jefferson submits facts “to a candid world”, giving ethical (ethos) support by listing twenty-seven grievances the colonies have with Great Britain. This gives the reader facts to support the emotions that Mr. Jefferson draws from them.... [tags: support, ethic, emotion, logic]
646 words (1.8 pages)
- Introduction There are three reasons why adversaries of the Unites States have realized some strategic success against the American military. These reasons are 1. The will of the people to resist American aggression 2. The ability of the enemy to adapt to American tactics and 3. The exploitation of the fact that America was overly confident in the execution of the two researched conflicts. All three factors played a significant part in the American defeat in the Vietnam War and the Bay of Pigs invasion.... [tags: United States, Army, Military, Adversaries]
1259 words (3.6 pages)
- ... With the initial movement of the maritime prepositioned ships, the American maritime fleet had undertaken a challenge that it had been designed, moving war goods to the battle front. At the helm of the American merchant mariners role during Operation Desert Shield and Desert Storm was the Military Sealift Command. In charge of 230 government-owned and chartered ships, MSC was the largest war supplies shipper of any nation involved. Taking 12 million tons of cargo at an average rate of 43,000 tons per day, the United States had showcased its maritime dominance moving across the world’s oceans without hindrance (Military).... [tags: military, iraq, saudi arabia]
811 words (2.3 pages)
- ... This is an activity where arrangement or compromise is achieved while preventing disagreement. In any disagreement, people intelligibly plan to reach the perfect result for his or her position (or maybe an organization is represented by them). But the principles of equity, keeping up a relationship and seeking common advantage are the keys to your successful result. Negotiation abilities can be of great advantage in resolving any differences that appear between others and you. For example; you've several jobs you want to complete during the week and everyone needs their job to be finished by you so what does one normally do in these scenarios.... [tags: interpersonal and communication skills]
901 words (2.6 pages)
- Mass Media's Political Power There are two main issues regarding media influence in politics 1. Does presentation and coverage affect voting behaviour and choices. 2. Do media have an impact on political struggle and decide nature of debates. Definitions of mass media Mass media are channels of communication through which messages flow, produced by a few for consumption by many people. As the messages go through the channels, they are distorted. When people receive mass-media messages, they have no opportunity for immediate feedback with the producers of the messages.( www.pbs.org) Specialist institutions such as books, magazines, adverts, newspape... [tags: Papers]
968 words (2.8 pages)
- Predictions most likely to occur As we looking ahead to 2020 the digital world’s penetration of every aspect of ordinary life will near completion. The unpredicted robots are coming. Robots will play a big role in future. Robots are machines and they are better at rules and routines while people are better at directing and diagnosing. But it doesn't have to stay that way. It is an invisible force that goes by many names. What jobs will the robot take in coming future. Computerization, automation, artificial intelligence, technology and innovation are all in a robot.... [tags: artificial intelligence, power, invention]
634 words (1.8 pages)
- Directing the Lighting in 'The corridors of power' When you are using light you must consider: Ø The colour of the dancers costumes. Ø The mood of the dance. Ø The direction from which the light shines. Ø The intensity and colour of the light. Ø Effects - such as templates of the shapes the light. I imagine 'The corridors of power' dance to have an eerie scary mood. So I would expect dark, dull motionless colour. The costumes would be a red colour, so they can stand out from the dark, dull motionless colour of the light and also there is a saying that is said when you are scared and angry, 'I'm seeing red' so the red could represent scariness and anger.... [tags: Drama]
431 words (1.2 pages)
- Directing is hard work, I’ve been stressing a short scene, so I can only imagine what a full blown show would be like. There are so many intricate details to consider that I had previously overlooked. All the pressure is on you as a director, your show is a direct reflection of your vison, communication, organization and dedication. If a show is good it had great actors, if it is terrible it had a terrible director. This project was a difficult one, however, I am thankful for the learning experience.... [tags: Learning, Need, Want, WANT]
785 words (2.2 pages)
- The Success of Directing Roots and Water: Blessing The film begins with a view of the cracked, red, hard earth. The area is barren, still and quiet. Then a clay pot falls from above, cracking as it meets the ground. This imagery and the sudden harsh sound of the breaking pot help reflect the pain and harsh reality of their situation in the first two lines of the poem, “The skin cracks like a pod. There never is enough water.” The word “cracks” in the poem is onomatopoeia, this sound is then carried through into the film to put forward the same effect which is done successfully.... [tags: Free Essays]
409 words (1.2 pages)