UAE consists of seven emirates : Abu Dhabi ,Dubai , Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah , Ras Al Khaimah and Umm Al-Quwain which is a federal state. Sheikh Zayed is one of the foundations of the Union on the second of december 1971 , where the Sheikh Zayed converts Emirates of empty desert into a green paradise . Consists state emblem is a science that combines four colors red , white , green and black . National anthem is the anthem Emirates National , which echoes in every morning in most government and private institutions . Abu Dhabi is the capital of the United Arab Emirates Abu Dhabi is one of the most world cities sophisticated in terms of modern infrastructure fit its position as a hub economic and political to the United Arab Emirates are They combine its role as a destination for business and tourist destination from shopping in shopping malls Superior to swap in traditional markets as well as enjoy the miles of sand golden beaches to break in one of the public parks in the city and dine at five-star hotel to the safari distinctive and enjoyable , and famous Emirate and the largest in terms of area is Dubai . Arabic is the official language of all the people of the United Arab Emirates . System of government is a federal system known from time immemorial . The head of state , Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan , who is also Ruler of Abu Dhabi , who succeeded his father, Sheikh Zayed , the Minister is the Minister Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum . Emirates has an area of approximately 83,600 km 2 ( 116 ) and estimate the proportion of water in which 1.1 percent , also the population of the United Arab Emirates to a 8.264 million rate of a million that have been counted in 2011 before 3 years . The population density of t...
... middle of paper ...
...unication and visits , and the habits of the population Damascus, for example , where they go for a walk or to the Tor and called Gota ( Alserran ) . We see in Syria dance dabke famous , a dance collective hooking the hands of dancers and her rhythms dysfunctional suffices type and by region , there Dabke tenderness and Dabke the Syrian coast , the same Dabke in Mount Lebanon and Dabke Druze Mountain and the Euphrates and shield ... and the basis of this dance goes back to prehistoric times where it was on what is believed to have been dancing in the harvests and Agriculture for fun and relaxation in a bear zeal peasants. In conclusion, each state customs and traditions that got them since ancient times, which is still Thtfd out, both countries also differ and are similar in many of the things that where both Arab and Muslim, and differ in their culture a little.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Student Name ID Meznah Deaij Al-Otaibi 2140009626 Bayan Al-Kuwayti 2150010946 Hind Sultan Al-Khaldi 2140000885 Malika Al-Mohaimeed 2120007264 Contents 1. Executive Summary: 2 2. Company Background: 3 2.1. Al-Baik Vision: 3 2.2. Al-Baik Mission: 3 2.3. Al-Baik Values: 3 2.4. Al-Baik Objectives: 3 3. Drivers of Establishing International Business: 4 4. Alternative Foreign Countries: 4 4.1. Qatar: 4 4.2. United Arab Emirates UAE: 5 4.3. Kuwait: 5 5. Environmental Analysis of Alternative Foreign Countries: 5 5.1.... [tags: United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia]
1367 words (3.9 pages)
- The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a country located on the Arabian Peninsula along the southern coast of the Persian Gulf. Up until the last century, the land has remained a desert inhabited by small fishing villages, date farms, and trading hubs in the two main cities, Abu Dhabi and Dubai. The nomadic Bedouin tribes who settled the lands in the third millennium BC thrived on mediocre forms of currency such as pearling. Prior to 1971, the now united country consisted of a series of Trucial Sheikhdoms, which are exclusively Arab political societies each ruled by their own sheikh.... [tags: United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Dubai]
882 words (2.5 pages)
- Located in the United Arab Emirates we find the city of Dubai. Dubai emanates luxury with its hot weather, blue skies, tall buildings and a very modern impression. The fact is, that Dubai strives for this wealthy look as to attract other wealthy people. After the discovery of oil in the 1960’s the country underwent a transformation into a country with a high standard of living. Dubai, along with the rest of the UAE, strives for the image of equality and freedom of religion. Dubai itself is not only made up of Arab inhabitants but also includes European, Asian and some American dwellers as well.... [tags: United Arab Emirates, Dubai, Burj Al Arab, Tourism]
1467 words (4.2 pages)
- Introduction The United Arab Emirates (U.A.E) has been one of the most economically developed economies in the Middle East. Its levels of development have far exceeded everyone’s expectations especially in the fields of Tourism, Investment, and Real Estate. As a result, the UAE became one of the wealthiest countries in the Middle East scoring “3rd Under GDP per capita” (Middle East: GDP per Capita, n.d) . The UAE has a population of over 9 million Residents which “88% is made up of expats”( Expats make up over 88% of UAE population,2011).Yet, the country still tries to maintain its National identity and culture for further years to come.... [tags: United Arab Emirates, Dubai, Rush hour]
1190 words (3.4 pages)
- Geography United Arab Emirates redirected from Dawlat Al-Imarat Al-Arabiyah Al-Muttahidah. It consists of seven emirates (Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm al Qaiwain, Ras el Khaimah, and Fujairah). The United Arab Emirates in the Arabian Peninsula at the southeast corner, its shape like a triangle, its coastline forms the southern part of the Persian Gulf and the South-East coast of Oman Gulf of parts of the West Coast; nearly countries are Oman and Saudi Arabia. Total area is 83,600 square kilometres, but there is no river in the country.... [tags: United Arab Emirates, Dubai, Persian Gulf]
703 words (2 pages)
- Business Practices in United Arab Emirates In every culture business practices varies. In the U.S. it is quite simple “it 's just business” a service or good in exchange for money. However, in the UAE is more than monetary exchange. It is customary not to begin a meeting by talking specifically about business, but by becoming acquainted with each other. Punctuality is important for meetings and it is critical not be in hurry to leave. Consequently, trade negotiation require tolerance, patience because relationship evolve from a series of meetings.... [tags: United Arab Emirates, Dubai, Law, Abu Dhabi]
1110 words (3.2 pages)
- Report on the United Arab Emirates The UAE is the second-largest Arab economy and the world's fifth-biggest oil exporter. From its inception UAE has worked towards building their accumulation of external financial assets, with Abu Dhabi taking the lead on managing the country’s oil wealth and Dubai’s push for economic diversification.... [tags: UAE United Arab Emirates]
1245 words (3.6 pages)
- Diversity has made the United States what we look at today as a great nation with greater opportunities. In that same mentality, a business only becomes greater by including diversification, not only within the United States, but diversifying throughout the world. As our organization ventures out to the United Arab Emirates (UAE), we have to make the move as smooth and educated as possible. Whenever a company enters the international market, they have to make sure that they understand and examine the different parts of the culture and practices that differentiate them from the United States.... [tags: Business, Arab Culture]
1845 words (5.3 pages)
- Economic Analysis of The United Arab Emirates 1. Introduction A. General Information The United Arab Emirates (U.A.E) is a federation of seven Emirates that was formed on December 2 1971. It is located between the Arabian Gulf and the Gulf of Oman and it is bordered by Saudi Arabia and Oman.... [tags: Economics UAE Arab Emirates]
1872 words (5.3 pages)
- UAE consists of seven emirates : Abu Dhabi ,Dubai , Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah , Ras Al Khaimah and Umm Al-Quwain which is a federal state. Sheikh Zayed is one of the foundations of the Union on the second of december 1971 , where the Sheikh Zayed converts Emirates of empty desert into a green paradise . Consists state emblem is a science that combines four colors red , white , green and black . National anthem is the anthem Emirates National , which echoes in every morning in most government and private institutions .... [tags: dubai, customs and traditions]
1087 words (3.1 pages)