Essay PreviewMore ↓
There is a lot of conflict on what people think these actually are. Some say that they are UFO’s and others say that they are Chinese lanterns. Other people say that the lights are from planes or helicopters just flying through. “Why would an UFO even be flying through this area? You can tell that these pictures and videos of these mysterious lights flying across the sky are manmade.” A citizen of Texas said. We all have our different opinions on what these things are and we are not for sure what they are but most of us think that they are UFO’s.
To figure out what these objects are we must use clues. Some of the clues are the sound, how many there are, and what they look like. These are very useful clues in finding out what these are. If we use these things we cans find, with our five senses then we might have a chance to figuring out what these objects are.
These mysterious things come in pairs of four to five most of the time. Every once and awhile they will come solo. When they come in pairs it makes most sense for them to either be UFO’s or lanterns. If they were some type of aircraft it would be harder for them to travel together in pairs. It narrows down the selection knowing that they travel in pairs.
These so called UFO’s sound really weird according to the people who have witnessed them. Frank Nicholos, a farmer in Texas known for his character, said he heard a “whirring” sound. “It almost sounded like one of my farm machines.” Nichols said. He went outside to find out what the unknown sound was and what was happening. He said that he had seen a large, unknown object landing in his cornfield. It had a lot of lights on it according to Nichols. Many other people said that when they had seen these objects there was a weird sound with it.
How to Cite this Page
"Unidentified Flying in Texas." 123HelpMe.com. 23 Oct 2019
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The Possible Secrecy of UFOs Unidentified flying objects, or UFOs, are one of the most controversial mysteries known to mankind. From ancient to present times, unidentified objects have been seen in the sky by millions of people. The question is, of course, what is it that we are seeing in our skies. Are they foreign spacecrafts from distant planets, merely Air Force experiments, or only our imagination. Many people believe that extraterrestrial life is existent and far more advanced then us. Conversely, many believe that aliens are just figments of our optimistic imaginations.... [tags: Unidentified Flying Objects Aliens Essays]
4047 words (11.6 pages)
- William Clark Professor Marconette English 102 04 May 2016 Causation Essay Unidentified Flying Electives Should we be concerned with the recent sightings of UFE. Have the public high school electives all of a sudden metamorphosed and sprouted wings. Unidentified Flying Electives have been reported from folks all across the United States, let’s find out if we can identify what this phenomenon is all about. With each passing year, the creative elective options for students in public high schools seem to shrink.... [tags: High school, Education, Secondary school]
977 words (2.8 pages)
- Introduction Paranormal links to things outside of the normal. Things that are out of the normal consist of ghosts, poltergeists, and psychic communication with other worlds(You may want yo provide an explanation to what each of these are) . Those 3 things are the first to cross people minds when they think of paranormal activity. Imbrogno (year) also stated, “ UFO’s, alien contact, and the appearance of unusual creatures are all apart of paranormal activity”. So basically anything that is out of the ordinary deals with paranormal activity (Imbrogno, 2013).... [tags: paranormal activiy, supernatural, aliens]
1441 words (4.1 pages)
- The Area 51 military base has been one of America’s most controversial places. Controversies ranging from unidentified flying objects (UFO’s), alien sightings to highly advanced military technology. Recently, the CIA has declassified some documents and acknowledged the existence and the development of the spy planes, but deny any UFO’s or alien sightings (or experimentations). However, there are still many people who believe in the conspiracies of UFO’s and aliens, they believe the CIA hasn’t been fully honest, and that there is much more than what they are telling.... [tags: military base, technology]
931 words (2.7 pages)
- Unidentified Flying Objects UFO A UFO is an unidentified flying object. Many people believe them to be small saucer looking objects in the sky and other believe differently, but to tell you the truth many different kinds of UFO's have been seen soaring the skies in the day but most commonly in the night. They are most often seen at night because of the many lights that people claim to see illuminating from these hovering objects in the sky. There are many different reasons, doctors say, why people claim they have seen these "flying saucers".... [tags: Papers]
395 words (1.1 pages)
- Unidentified Flying Objects: Fact or Fiction. Unidentified flying objects, or UFOs, as they're fondly called, are one of the century's most intriguing and controversial mysteries. Since ancient times, UFOs of all types have been accounted for. More today than ever, hundreds of thinkers, theologians, and scientists have tried to answer why there are or whether there aren't UFOs. According to some, the speculation that UFOs are alien spacecrafts from another world is an absurd and foolish proposal.... [tags: essays papers]
2651 words (7.6 pages)
- The mysterious phenomenon of UFO sightings seems worthy of serious scientific research. This is due to theories found within the field of ufology, past reported sightings, and credible information given out by the government. Ufologists should also be aware of past examples that have been successful from the astronomical community. Bernard Haisch is an astrophysicist, scientific editor of the Astrophysical Journal, and editor of the Journal of Scientific Exploration. The Journal of Scientific Exploration (JSE), which Bernard edits, is a peer reviewed research journal in which scholarly investigations on phenomena not part of the currently accepted scientific paradigms may be published... [tags: essays research papers]
2352 words (6.7 pages)
- Democrats, Republicans, and Libertarians are perhaps three of the most prominent political parties within Texas. Within the pages of their party platforms, we see that each possesses a unique philosophy, with specific viewpoints and recommendations for shaping or reforming government policy. To be sure, the people of Texas face many challenges, two of the most compelling issues being the crisis in healthcare and in education. Not only are we lacking in these areas as Texans, but also on the national level.... [tags: Texas]
1565 words (4.5 pages)
- One night as I watched the midnight sky I saw several shooting stars. But then I saw something that I did not recognize. It had lights like an airplane, but it was moving much too fast to actually be one. I thought it was strange to see something like that but did not think too much of it. After a bit longer of star gazing I became pretty tired and went back into my house to go to bed. As I changed into my silk pajamas I thought of the strange lights in the sky. UFO’s crossed my mind, but I thought there was no way that could be it.... [tags: essays research papers]
819 words (2.3 pages)
- Flying Solo Today is the day of my first flying lesson. For the last month I have been putting together a model of the Spirit of St. Louis, the plane Charles Lindbergh used to fly from to New York to Paris in May of 1927, the first transatlantic flight. I love putting together models; I love the intense concentration it requires, the knot of tension that forms at the back of my neck, the dizzying smell of glue. Charles Lindbergh was not the first pilot to attempt this flight, but he was the first to attempt it alone.... [tags: Flying Planes Personal Narratives Essays]
1572 words (4.5 pages)
These lights going across the sky are reported many times. They are known to be very visible. They also have flashing lights on them that flash as they are moving across the atmosphere. They are sometimes very bright and other times they are very dual and hard to see. When they are brighter they almost look like a star. It almost looks like a military aircraft when it is brighter. There are no other signs that help us identify what these flying objects are. This also gives us an idea of what these objects are.
To this day scientists are still studying these flying objects to figure out what they are. They do not know if they are actually UFO’s. Some people think that they are just lanterns or aircraft and that could be but they could also be UFO’s. These objects have been all over the world. Hundreds of them have visited Earth and crashed or landed. They are all over not just in the United States. Scientists hope to figure out exactly what these flying unknown objects are very soon.
Overall, these objects have mostly flown over the Southern part of the United States. They also fly over other places the the United States. We are not quite sure what they are yet. Some scientists think they are UFO’s but others don’t. They need more time to research and look at these objects more closely. If we use the clues we have it will be easier to figure out what these flying unknown objects are.