First of all, the master planned community of the project offers a various framework of property investment options. There are current product has been lunched: lakefront villas in Reehan Gardens, Garden and lakefront villas in Majan village, Beach front living at the Shoreside, Exclusive island living on Sinesla isalnd, Marina view apartements, Marina and garden homes in Mersa village. The wave is include some prominent milestones and the supreme of this milestones are:...
... middle of paper ...
...spection of 2nd fix works.
Step 7 – Commissioning and Practical Completion of dwelling.
In summary, to conclude this report by recommending that site visit is very useful and essential in college for the students of civil engineering, to make the student realize and understand the major very well and think about different parts and procedures of the construction by knowing the materials and its part in construction. In addition I would like to advice the students to take every opportunity during studies of structural materials is to visit sites during free time to explore more about the details and to understand it perfectly. I would like to mention to the college to keep on giving the students chances to visit more sites during the years of major in that case the encouragement will grow in the minds of students of civil engineering.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Construction industry has long been criticized for its poor performance with many project failing and not meeting the client expectation. After major reports like Sir John Egan landmarks ‘Rethinking Construction’ report (Egan, 1998), major studies are carried out in different procurement routes, management system and technique and construction method. But beyond these, it has been growing interest for demand of studies to be conducted on the ‘softer’ factors such organizational culture. In the past 20 years there has been a growing research interest into this ‘soft’ area which is critical to the management of construction projects.... [tags: Construction]
645 words (1.8 pages)
- Qualities to look for in a construction company The first important qualification that you should look for is extensive experience in the industry, particularly with projects closely related to the structure you are planning to finance. If you are planning on putting up a building for example, it might not be a good idea to work with a company that is mostly experienced in building homes. Some companies may be capable of both (or more) types of projects of course, but in general, it would be best to go with a company that focuses primarily on the type of structure that you are building.... [tags: Project management, Construction, Project]
712 words (2 pages)
- Winston Churchill famously said “We shape our buildings; thereafter they shape us”. I strongly believe that buildings have the power to exalt and inspire the people in and around them. It is not just the buildings, but the art and process of building that has shaped me since a very early age. This led me to pursue an undergraduate degree in Architecture. I studied Architecture at the School of Planning and Architecture, Vijayawada, India from 2008 to 2013. This study has given me an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the core concepts of Architecture as well as the mechanics of Planning and Construction.... [tags: Project management, Construction, Architect]
897 words (2.6 pages)
- The pro argument for saying the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act is obsolete is highlighted in the article Prosecute Wal-Mart, but get rid of anti-bribery law by Jeffrey Miron. In this article Jeffrey Miron argues that Foreign Corrupt Practices Act was designed with good intentions but has failed to stop corruption. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act has had a minimal impact on bribes but has allowed the least honest companies to profit. In many countries around the world bribes are a common practice in doing business.... [tags: Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, Bribery]
866 words (2.5 pages)
- XYZ Construction Inc. like many other organizations has outgrown its geographical boundaries and as a result the leadership team plans on expanding its horizontal construction nationally and internationally. du Plessis (2009) suggested that globalization and internationalization challenges are now demanding that organizational managers fine-tune or draft new policies and procedures to stay competitive in the global markets. As such, the leadership within XYZ Construction Inc. has also decided to transition from a private to a public ownership construct and launch its initial public offering (IPO).... [tags: Corporate Strategy]
1815 words (5.2 pages)
- The way in which the body is viewed is a complete social construction, dependent on the society, history and wider cultural attitude of a given group. Social constructionism can be defined as the ways in which society, culture and history builds up and dictates social norms. It shapes the way we think, behave and interact with our environment. The social construction of bodies is, therefore, the way in which society ascribes significance to different parts of the body and influences our understanding of it as a whole.... [tags: Sociology, Gender, Social constructionism]
1555 words (4.4 pages)
- The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, or FCPA, is an act that was put into place in 1977 to control the dealings US persons or entities would have with foreign officials. The act make it unlawful for any US party to pay, whether it is directly or indirectly, with money or anything else of value, to a foreign official in exchange for obtaining or retaining a business (FCPA Enforcement). In addition to this, any company that trades securities in the US is required to file periodic report to the Securities and Exchange Commission to have record of any business transactions in order to maintain effective internal controls (Department of Justice).... [tags: World Commerce]
1440 words (4.1 pages)
- Quality Record and Performance: M2 Construction is well known for maintaining the highest standards in regarding of Quality Performance. In order to achieve a completed project that meets the owner 's quality expectations, we require that all parties to a project must acquire an understanding of those expectations, incorporate them into the contract price, and commit in good faith to carry them out. A LEAN Company is our best description and our business philosophy (creating more value for customers with less resources), which pursues to deliver what the customer wants, when they want it, at maximum value with minimum misuse.Through the application of LEAN, we achieve more fulfillment as i... [tags: Quality control, Management, Project management]
1014 words (2.9 pages)
- ... Employees who have several years of experience may view the training as unnecessary. However, one study shows that training programs have been found to reduce injury in 71% and 66% of the companies polled found that they increased the likelihood of earning additional contracts (Professional Safety, 2014). Understanding the impact that safety has not only on employee’s well-being but on the reputation of the company is important to impress on employees. There are a variety of sources available on safety training.... [tags: employee safe operating practices]
897 words (2.6 pages)
- Visual literacy is the capability to critically understand and interpret images. Images are made to convince readers about messages placed by the authors. Images are like printed text so they can be read. Visual literacy communicates through a process of reading and interpretation. “This view identifies literacy practices as a set of purposeful events mediated by written texts and embedded in the broader social goals and cultural practices of particular groups. “Literacy, therefore, is not a single set of generic reading and writing skills, and it can mean different things to different people at different times” (Rethinking Academic Literacies, pg.... [tags: Communication, Understanding, Literacy]
843 words (2.4 pages)