As a business in the pet industry, an exotic pet shop offers many products that a large corporation would, but differentiates in a way with the wide range of animals it actually carries in stock. Our store does not carry just any products for the care of your exotic pet. Here at Ultimate Pets we only feature the top brands and products for optimal care. With a helpful and knowledgeable staff to assist you with every question you have about animal care, they will point you in the direction of what is needed to solve your problem.
There are many advantages of shopping with us. Most importantly, we will not sell you something that is not needed for optimal care, or sell you an animal that could possibly be sick. All of our pets are quarantined for multiple days before they are put out for sale. This is to prevent transmitting diseases, relieve stress, or mites to other animals they can be displayed with. We also make sure all animals are eating on their own before they are sold. Unlike large corporations, we do not buy from just any ordinary Joe selling animals in large quantities. All of our animals are either bred in store, or are from a private breeder. This decreases the chance of stress and disease.
The benefits of shopping with Ultimate Pets, is that you will never leave disappointed or unsure. To ensure customers know what it takes to care for their animals, each de...
... middle of paper ...
...n amount of base and live rock that is recommended for that size. Sometimes this is a more appropriate tactic. We will also this for reptile/amphibian as well as bird cages and products. Many of our customers, want all the essentials right away, this is our way of doing so.
Miller, Gilson. 2012. 10 Ways Retailers Can Leverage Bundling of Products to Drive Sales. Retrieved from: http://upstreamcommerce.com/blog/2012/04/03/10-ways-retailers-leverage-bundling-products-drive-sales
Ehmke, Cole. Fulton, Joan. Lusk, Jayson. 2014. Marketing’s Four P’s: First Steps for New Entrepeneurs. Retrieved from: https://www.extension.purdue.edu/extmedia/EC/EC-730.pdf
Rodriguez, John. 2014. Owner of Pet Super Center
Industry. 2009. Pet Shops. Retrieved from: http://www.immediate.com/images/Pet%20Shops.pdf
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Pets can be very both physically and emotionally beneficial to their owners. Living with and caring for them can also be a great experience and very entertaining. Even browsing YouTube, thousands of pet owners record their little friend's amusing tricks and humorous incidents to share with the world. Although these videos or pictures can encourage your desire for a similar companion, many details to keeping an animal of that sort may not be evident. There is a huge variety of species available, from tarantulas to munchkin cats, with many ways to obtain them, but not everyone can handle a giant arachnid or endure changing kitty litter.... [tags: Pets]
919 words (2.6 pages)
- Parents often wonder what makes a good first pet. Hamsters are often the first choice while its close relative the guinea pig is often overlooked. While both creatures are loveable, the bigger guinea pig makes a better pet for children. At a pet store the guinea pig will cost roughly three times as much as a hamster. If cost is a large concern, pigs and hamsters alike can be adopted for little to no cost and sometimes come with free cages. Naturally, the guinea pig as the larger rodent will need a bigger cage; however, after putting all sorts of tubes on a hamster cage they will take up about the same amount of space and the hamster cage could end up costing a bit more than that of the pig’... [tags: Pets]
606 words (1.7 pages)
- Question Presented Acol provides guitar lessons at Marsha’s Guitar Shop and recently began to sporadically cover the front desk at the shop. An independent contractor has the right to control the manner and means of accomplishing the result desired. Essentially, a principal only has direct control over the outcome of the work, while an independent contractor has control of how that work will be undertook. Can Acol be classified as an independent contractor. Brief Answer Probably yes. Courts use a variety of factors to determine whether an individual qualifies as an independent contractor.... [tags: contractor, financial, control, work, independent]
2204 words (6.3 pages)
- Simin Ling Professor Taylor Harrison Rhetoric 105 23 April 2016 Raising pets helps kids to be considerate Have you ever had a pet. As we know, more and more families have pets in their homes nowadays regardless of which country. Data showed an estimated 82.5 million U.S. households own at least one pet in their home. The American Pet Products Association, which is also called APPA, claimed that pet ownership by household in the U.S. has risen from just 56% in 1988, when the first APPA National Pet Owners Survey was conducted, to 68% as of 2013-2014.... [tags: Dog, Pet, Pets, Ownership]
1160 words (3.3 pages)
- Problem Statement Overpopulation of pets is growing in the US by the numbers each day. Current Situation According to the article “Pet Statistics” by the ASPCA estimates there are 70-80 million dogs and 74-96 million cats owned in the United States. It is impossible to determine the number of stray dogs and cats, but the ASPCA estimates there are 70 million cats alone that are strays in the US (“Pet Statistics”). The overpopulation of dogs and cats live either on the streets and die each day, they live in a shelter and try to get adopted, but even then they die.... [tags: Dog, Pet, Pets, Pet adoption]
1281 words (3.7 pages)
- ... They are just a nuisance and they deserve to die anyway. Just think about how much food we will have once we start killing these animals. We won’t even have to tell everyone that they are eating cats and dogs if they don’t want. You could add some nice seasoning and cook them just long enough till the meat is tender and they will never be able to tell the difference. So many people will love the way they food taste business will be rich due to all the people wanting this food. Then for all those people who have pets they won’t have to take care of them anymore.... [tags: household, pets, saving, enjoyment, die]
588 words (1.7 pages)
- Would you like to live a happy and productive life. Then get pets. I must admit it is hard to believe that domesticated animals can promote mental and physical health, but many studies have shown that they can. People who own pets have been known to lead longer and happier lives than those without them. As we get older, we become less active. The more inactive we become, the higher our risk of death. We therefore need something in our lives to keep us busy so we don’t die prematurely, and a pet is just the thing to do it.... [tags: Pets Animals]
444 words (1.3 pages)
- One of the biggest challenges in frequent travel is constantly changing sleeping arrangements. While a good night’s sleep cannot be promised, there are a number of things you can do to increase your chances of successfully enjoying a restful night of sleep during your next hotel stay. Do Some Research Use TripAdvisor, or another similar travel site, before you book the room. Just booking a room with your preferred hotel chain does not guarantee you will sleep well. Read some good and some bad reviews (a one-time traveler may be okay with something that a seasoned traveler finds unacceptable).You may even find a travel tip within the review to avoid a bad night of sleep (such as request a ro... [tags: Sleep, Circadian rhythm, Hotel chains, Hotel]
1043 words (3 pages)
- The Shop The sound made Elizabeth jump. Yet again it had come from the shop next door. She frowned at the old, battered doors of the ancient antique store. It was as though the owner was renovating. The problem was, the shop did not have one. The owner had won the lottery and moved to Las Vegas a few months ago. Leaving his battered old shop and all the merchandise behind. Elizabeth had called the police three times but nobody was found. The police weren’t very pleased after the third time. Anyway, even if the store was unguarded Elizabeth doubted there would be any looters – most of the merchandise was dragged from the local dump.... [tags: English Literature Essays]
806 words (2.3 pages)
- I?ve been in lots of pet shop, and they?fve alwaays seemed to be cute, happy, friendly, clean places. That?fs why, on a recent Sunday afternoon, I stopped in a pet shop for to see pets. I?fd been visiting my friends, whom I talked about cute pets, and saw that we were favorite pets. A pets shop, however, was not the place I had impression-it was different. Even the outside of the pet shop was dirty. These were much kind of birds in cage they showed in front of the shop, which looked like a zoo.... [tags: essays research papers]
406 words (1.2 pages)