Bang! The adrenaline is flowing now! You see the biggest buck you have ever seen laying there on the ground. All the things you’ve worked for this whole past year has finally come together. Allowing you to make that kill of a lifetime. What I just described to you is exactly what happened to me November the 12th,2015, but to reach that amazing adventure there were many things I had to do to achieve my goal. With hunting, a lot of things play into factor such as the time of year to hunt/scouting, types of hunting, and also meal prep. All theses things are important to the hunt.
The first thing you need to know about hunting is, there are two forms of hunting when it comes to hunting season as a whole. The work you put into hunting is called scouting. Scouting is your pre hunt or the first form of hunting. The actual hunting season being the second form, is where the two forms of hunting are different. Scouting is a year round practice. Whereas the actual hunting season has specific dates and times. Scouting starts the day hunting season ends and stops the day hunting season starts. Meaning scouting is a year round process up till the day hunting season starts. Scouting is where the hunter takes the time to find out where to locate whatever animal you desire on hunting. While hunting season starts the first weekend of September, and in a lot of states the season starts with bow. Bow season starts the first weekend of September through the end of January. During this time there are many hunting season in between. Bow season usually comes earlier than muzzleloader season. A muzzleloader is a rifle that’s hand loaded,with black powder and a lead ball. With this you only have one shot. Muzzleloader season starts around the ...
... middle of paper ...
...ter cleaning your kill you have to let the meat cool down. To do this place your meat in a bowl of ice water. Meal prep to season you meat you want to use salt, pepper, and bbq sauce. This marinade is the best I have found so far. You want to let you meat soak over night. Cook your meat on the grill till fully cooked to well done. You do not want a medium to rare deer steak. For the soul purpose that this is a wild animal and could carry many forms of diseases.
So as you know now hunting can be very difficult sometime but also has its many benefits. There is a lot work to do to accomplish the goal you want to seek, from scouting, to baiting. In addition there are many responsibilities after the kill from tracking to cooking. So even though hunting is and has some difficulties I encourage you to venture out and try it for yourself. What have you got to loose?
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Hunting: Rough Draft Bang. The adrenaline is flowing now. You see the biggest buck you have ever seen laying there on the ground. All the things you’ve worked for this whole past year has finally came together. Allowing you to make that kill of a lifetime. What I just described to you is exactly what happened to me November the twelfth of 2015. But to reach that amazing adventure there were many things I had to do to achieve my goal. With hunting a lot of things play into factor such as the time of year to hunt/scouting, types of hunting and also meal prep.... [tags: Hunting, Deer, White-tailed deer, Game]
973 words (2.8 pages)
- Many people in Mississippi enjoy deer hunting. Out of all the people in Mississippi that hunt, only a select few of them prefer to bow hunt. Bow hunting is more challenging than gun hunting because there are many things that have to happen before a deer will come into range for a bowshot. Bow hunters find it more enjoyable when they harvest a deer with a bow. This being said, there is only a certain time of deer season when it is legal to hunt with a bow. From October 15th until November 21st and then once more from January 1st to January 22nd, 1 out of a 5 month, there is a short amount of time to harvest a deer with a bow.... [tags: Hunting, Deer, Archery, Hunting Act 2004]
701 words (2 pages)
- Hunters often reveal that being in nature provides time to clear the mind. In the woods, there is no rush, no schedule, and no deadlines; nature moves at its own pace. This interaction provides a deep spiritual connection with the land, the wildlife, and our planet. Hunting has been around since the beginning of time and has been in many people 's lives for generations, these are some reasons why people all across America continue to hunt. Hunting has many benefits such as reducing deer related car accidents, controlling deer densities in heavily human populated areas, creates jobs, and feeding and supporting families.... [tags: Hunting, Deer, White-tailed deer, Elk]
1590 words (4.5 pages)
- Hunting is a worldwide event that has taken place for hundred's of years and is still a popular trait that is being carried on in today's society by millions of people. Although many people all over the world have experienced the hunting tradition, there are still many people who have not had the chance to experience the thrill of hunting and the excitement that is involved. There are many situations caused by hunting that can give an individual an unequaled sensation caused by an adrenaline rush and I can relate in many ways from the past years of hunting since I was a child.... [tags: Essays on Hunting]
855 words (2.4 pages)
- When many people think of hunting they think of cruel, evil people senselessly killing innocent animals. What they don’t realize is that hunting is a passed down tradition and a way for people to bond with others who share a love for the sport. There are two main types of hunting: bowhunting and hunting with a rifle. There are strict rules and regulations that apply to hunting, so someone can’t just go out and start shooting up all the animals. Before anyone can hunt, they have to pass a class and a field test in order to get their license.... [tags: Hunting, Deer, Wildlife management, Game]
1159 words (3.3 pages)
- In Alaska there are 3 main types of bears. They are brown bears, black bears, and polar bears. These categories are broken down into different genetics of bear species. The most common bear found in Alaska is the black bear. The black bears are smaller than most bears. They are found in almost all states in the US except Hawaii. Most are found in forest, but some may be found in swamps and mountains. An estimated 100,000 black bears live in Alaska. Black bears in Alaska range from sea level to the wooded forest.... [tags: Alaska, danger, hunting]
657 words (1.9 pages)
- Every type of hunting ammunition is designed for different sizes of game. In fact there are several different types to choose from, but which one is the right choice. For instance there are many different ways to decide what ammo to use. Specifically the best way to decide is to choose by the size of the animal that is to be hunted. For instance there are three different size groups that all hunters can use to help them choose the best ammunition for their hunt. First of all we have the class known as small game.... [tags: hunting, rifles, ammunition,]
508 words (1.5 pages)
- When a Minnesota dentist killed a prized African lion named "Cecil" he received an onslaught of criticism and reignited the debate concerning big game hunting. Is big game hunting wrong. Should big game hunting continue. Big game hunting has been a very controversial topic for some time and these types of questions are being asked daily. There are a lot of people for it and a lot of people against it. This issue causes a lot of extreme behaviors and ideas by both sides. Those who oppose it believe it to be morally wrong, unfair to the animals and damaging to the environment.... [tags: Benefits of Hunting]
2020 words (5.8 pages)
- The killing of Zimbabwe's most well-known and much-photographed lion, affectionately named Cecil, ignited a firestorm of controversy and debate. This essay will explore hunting and trapping, both play key roles in maintaining a balance in the animal kingdom. Both sports have been a tradition since the beginning of mankind. Men needed to hunt and trap to feed their families and stay alive. For some people that is still true today and others it is a hobby that has become a passion. Did you know that hunters pay $796 million a year in conservation programs.... [tags: animal kingdom, hunting, trapping]
2330 words (6.7 pages)
- Research Report I love to hunt and don 't understand why many say hunting is bad and inhuman so I 'm going to prove that hunting in necessary to sustain order in the wild. The rise in anti-hunting and the crack down on all firearm licencing laws has struck my interest to fully know if it’s necessary if I need to be worried about not being able to hunt or if there is plenty of proof to keep one of the most loved sports in the country alive. Many dairy farmers need their rifles to hunt the pests on their land to stop them from eating all the grass for the cows.... [tags: Hunting, Deer, Red Deer, Control]
1582 words (4.5 pages)
- Theodore Roosevelt : A Man And A Brilliant Leader
- Intercultural Communication Competence Into Language Learning Classes
- Sex, Gender, And Gender
- The Importance Of Learning And Teaching Clients Basic Ways That The Brain
- The Federal Reserve And The Fed
- Utilitarianism : Ethical Way Of Processing Thoughts Into Actions