I have a lot of friends that have negative characteristics that fall into different categories. There is an overconfident friend, a competitive friend, indecisive friend, selfish friend and of course the unreliable friend. Let’s talk about it one by one.
The first one is an overconfident friend. Being overconfident makes them look arrogant. They will think that they are the best among all the other students. If they get lower scores than other people, they will be angry. Overconfidence may lead to a competitive characteristic, as they always want to be the best among the others. I don’t really get along with a competitive friend. They are so competitive that if I get better scores than them, they will try to find my mistakes to make my scores lower. Nonetheless, we can learn some good things from those kinds of people. I have one friend that is overconfident and it turns out we can learn something from thi...
... middle of paper ...
...ely on unreliable person and as a result, they will always feel free and won’t have any burden. Sometimes when people rely on us, we’ll get burdens. Sometimes, being an unreliable person is easier.
Those are the types of friends I do not get a long with and some advantages that we can learn from them. In certain circumstances, friends with negative characteristics can be advantageous. We can take and learn some beneficial things from their characteristics .We can take the positive things from them and not only the negative things. To summarize, nobody’s perfect and I will make friend with people I can get along with. However, I also will not take ones I can’t get along with as my enemies, as I realize that I also have some negative traits. I will always try to be positive thinker, which is; I will always try to see people’s positive sides rather than negative ones.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- How many friends does a man really need. Joseph Addison states, “The road to hell may be paved with good intentions, but the road to manhood is littered with difficult obstacles along the way” It is fortunate that men do not have to embark on the journey alone. What is a friendship. How can one categorize the meaning of a friendship. Friendship is the relationship of mutual affection between two or more people. There are many forms of friendship, some which may vary from location and age. Men have different types of friends and they are all a reflection of how close they are.... [tags: childhood, friendship]
640 words (1.8 pages)
- Types of Friends Men Have Most men like to say that they do not have much friends, but if you observe a man closely, you will see that he does have quite an abundance of friends. They may say they are just acquaintances, but without them really knowing, they have developed friendships and some kinds of relationships over the years. Whether those friendships are less significant than others, they still count. First off, the first type of friend that a man has can be found at his job. These people are called 'work friends '.... [tags: Interpersonal relationship, Friendship, Love, Man]
731 words (2.1 pages)
- Throughout our lives, we form friends to help us discover the various stages of life with. Some of these friends help define who we are as people. There are five different types of friends that will come and go in our lives. They are the wild ones, the dependable ones, the lucky ones, the chill ones and the funny ones. All of them can evolve to be an amazing group of best friends. First up are the wild ones. These type of friends always seem to be getting into trouble. When the chance for a party arises, the wild ones will leap at the opportunity to be present.... [tags: Comedy, Humour, Time management, 2004 albums]
1054 words (3 pages)
- There are many types of people in the world and many types of friends. Knowing that, it becomes all the more important to select the right people so that one might have the correct friends, but which types of friends are required. There are ten different types of friends that everybody should have, each fitting into one of three categories: the occasional friends, the benefactors and the greats. The first category, the occasional friends, encompasses three friend types. The first one is the grenade.... [tags: Classification Essay, Friendship]
499 words (1.4 pages)
- A friend is defined as someone emotionally close or somebody who trusts and is fond of another. The affect that a person one calls his or her acquaintance can sometimes be very deep and heartfelt. From my experience, I have encountered three types of friends: the chronic complainer, the staller, and the know it all. A chronic complainer is a he or she that is fault finding. Chronic complainers choose to blame someone else or something for his or her actions. Also, they are uncertain about what should be done.... [tags: Relationships]
533 words (1.5 pages)
- When it comes to any types of relationships I’m like a deer in headlights. I am never able to tell when someone wants to be my friend, or if they’re interested in me until they just say it. I can count all my relationships on one hand, but that doesn’t mean they ended on good terms. There are many types of relationships, such as acquaintances, friends, and close friends/ intimate. An acquaintance is someone recognized by sight or someone known, though not intimately. We all make acquaintances at school or work.... [tags: Interpersonal relationship, Friendship, Love]
1613 words (4.6 pages)
- When you spend time with friends you will notice that each one has a special personality that is different from anyone else. Friends have different traits and characteristics that create their individual personalities. For example, a good friend will show signs of a sense of humor, great advice, and honesty. Friends are very important to have in our lives because they are the backbone and support system when we face obstacles that are tough in our lives. Furthermore, friends are always there to love and comfort us through those hard times; showing their respect, honesty, loyalty, and care.... [tags: Interpersonal relationship, Friendship, Love]
809 words (2.3 pages)
- Types of Friends I Have Had Through Life Friends are people who we know and with who we have a bond of mutual affection, typically exclusive of sexual or family relations. Through different stages of our lives, life has given us opportunities of encountering with phenomenal human beings, however, others not so much. Through these people, there is so much that we can embrace from; it could be to enrich our persona or unfortunately deteriorate it. Indeed, friends are the siblings God never gave us.... [tags: High school, Middle school, Secondary school]
1582 words (4.5 pages)
- Types of Friends I Have Had Through Life Friends are people who we know and with who we have a bond of mutual affection, typically exclusive of sexual or family relations. Through different stages of our lives, life has given us the opportunity of encountering with phenomenal human beings, however, others not so much. Through these people, there is so much that we can embrace from; it could be to enrich our persona or unfortunately deteriorate it. Indeed, friends are the siblings God never gave us.... [tags: High school, Middle school, Secondary school]
1588 words (4.5 pages)
- Through my experiences I have come to realize that there are basically three types of friends a person can have. There are friends that I call “sometimes” friends, these people appear to be your friend but only when you are face to face with them, and when you are not around them they act more like a foe. They are often referred to as two faced or a back stabber. These types of friends are not very reliable nor should they be trusted. Another type of friend a person can have, and the best kind, is a “true” friend.... [tags: essays research papers friendship relationships]
810 words (2.3 pages)