Tupac Amaru Shakur born in East Harlem section of Manhattan in New York City. His birth name was Lesane Parish Crooks, June 16 1971. His both parents were members of the Black Panther Party. Tupac Shakur was a vocal participant during the East Coast and West Coast hip hop rivalry. He went to High School in California and Maryland. His career brought him back to New York City. Forget about his education and family background, thinking about how he put himself into his career so successfully. To succeed and accomplishment that made him in legacy…..
Keisha Morris was married to Tupac Shakur and have 2 children in New York City. The first wife and the only one wife. Tupac met Keisha Morris when she was in her 20s. After she was married to Tupac, he committed a crime which he was incarcerated for a period of 10 months at New York City Clinton Correctional Facility. In this article “Love is not enough” Keisha stated that they both were in love until after things gets complicated (Jailed Time) .Tupac Shakur mentioned about the safety of her”(XXL, 2011). Just because she was not feeling comfortable about her husband in the jailed for 10 months, she starts doing her own thing in her personal life. She starts visiting Tupac in the jailed and comforting him instead of discouraging him. She knows that he was wasted his time in the jailed not only that she also realized that he did not committed crime, he was innocent and someone setting him up by mistakes. Within the 10 months he has spent in the jailed, he learned that his life was wasting and not only that he also learned how the environment it is like to be in the jailed. He start writing lyrics for his song that what he likes. He wanted to achieve becoming a hip-hop artist. H...
... middle of paper ...
...howed that this is him and who he really is. People following his beliefs because he treated people equally and judged people equally. This is a big difference from him and other hip-hop artists. He has a lot of self-values that people are influenced about him.
Tupac has faced very hard times, he was shot five times in a robbery and amazingly recovered. Tupac Shakur went through a lot when he was a child until his teens. From his childhood, he does not have many good experienced in his life. He discovered his loves once and not much successful because he was in the jailed. The time he is spending in the jailed, he learned his mistake and inspired many people by acting, writing songs and poetry that makes him proud of himself. Many people known him by recognizing his background related his lifestyle. Tupac has gain his fame by going through music and acting industry.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- 'Tupac Shakur could possibly be the most influential and compelling of all rappers' (Dyson 106) Do we really know who Tupac was. The famous phrase, 'never judge a book by its cover' applies to Tupac's own personality and character. A first look at Tupac and you see darkness, you see a violent man with no purpose or direction in his life. Then you look deeper inside him, you step into his shoes and see a kind, caring, but very confused man. Tupac's life story is like any other typical 'thug' lifestyle.... [tags: Tupac Shakur Rapper Rap Essays]
1937 words (5.5 pages)
- Poetry is a form of writing that is commonly used to express feelings. There are many famous poets, from modern and past times, that are famous for the expression of their feelings through poems. One of the most famous rappers of all time is Tupac Amaru Shakur. Tupac Shakur was not only a Rapper, but also an actor, and a poet. One of his most famous works is “When Ure Heart Turns Cold”. In this poem, he talks about his loss of emotion caused from his experiences. Tupac’s work was very famous in his time because he was a unique poet; He talked about things nobody really spoke about in his time.... [tags: Tupac Shakur, Afeni Shakur, Amaru Entertainment]
1848 words (5.3 pages)
- Who really killed Tupac Shakur is one of the most intriguing questions of our generation. The conspiracy theories are endless as well as outlandishly speculative. Many factors contribute to answering this seemingly unanswerable question. Rivalries, money, and fame all play key factors in determining what happened to one of the most famous rappers of all time. Rivalry and tension among his many enemies were the driving causes of Shakur’s death. Even those whom he once called friends may have turned on him as a result of jealousy or revenge.... [tags: Unsloved Mystery, Rapper, Murder, Biggie Smalls]
1594 words (4.6 pages)
- Tupac Shakur “ Poverty, murder, violence and never a day 2 rest.” Those were the words of Tupac Shakur, a legendary rapper. Tupac Amaru Shakur (born June 16, 1971 – September 13, 1996), also known by his stage names 2Pac, Makaveli, or simply Pac, was an American artist renowned for his rapping and hip hop music, as well as his movie roles, poetry, and his social activism. He is recognized in the Guinness Book of World Records as the highest-selling rap artist, with over 75 million albums sold worldwide, including over 50 millions in the United States alone.... [tags: Rapper Tupck Biography]
913 words (2.6 pages)
- “‘Et tu, Brute?”” (Shakespeare 3. 1. 77.). These are the famous last words of the beloved Julius Caesar after he was stabbed by his closest friend, Marcus Junius Brutus, and his fellow conspirators. Even though this event took place thousands of years ago, there are still many occasions like this that still happen in today’s society. To extend, one of the more famous ones of the modern era was the feud between East Coast rapper, Notorious B.I.G ,and West Coast rapper, Tupac Shakur. Finally, there are many similarities and differences between Julius and Brutus, and Tupac and Notorious B.I.G.... [tags: Tupac Shakur, Hip hop music, Roman Republic]
2113 words (6 pages)
- Tupac Shakur “Tupac Shakur” is the example of a coming-of-age narrative. In this narrative, the protagonist goes through a lot of phases, situations, and conflicts. However, he is able to get through these things. “June 16, 1971 is when Tupac Shakur was born in East Harlem, NY.“ The Rolling Stone Encyclopedia of Rock and Roll ( Simon and Schuster 2001). Tupac’s mother, father, and sister were big impacts on his life. His mom was a highschool dropout and got impregnated by Tupac’s father, Billy Garland.... [tags: The Notorious B.I.G., Tupac Shakur, Sean Combs]
908 words (2.6 pages)
- My mama always told me, if you can’t find something to live for, you best to find something to die for.” Death is a hard pill to swallow and that swallow happened in 1996 when Lesane Parish Crooks died. He was a man of many names. Some people known him as Tupac Amaru Shakur. Many people known him as 2Pac but he called himself Makaveli. Makaveli was a man that touches many souls. In 1996 when he lost his soul countless people felt pain. Tupac Shakur was a Rapper and Actor. People known him for mostly rapping.... [tags: Tupac Shakur, The Notorious B.I.G., Hit 'Em Up]
810 words (2.3 pages)
- Tupac Shakur is widely regarded as one of the greatest rappers to ever live. According to Biography.com, he was born on June 16,1971 in New York to Afeni Shakur, a member of the Black Panther Party. During his childhood and adolescence, Shakur moved from city to city finally making his home in California after his mother moved him away from crime ridden Baltimore. In 1990, Tupac’s hip-hop career got started when he got a gig as a backup dancer with Digital Underground. After this, he landed a deal with Interscope records, not too long after his debut album 2Pacalypse Now hit stores and his fame skyrocketed.... [tags: African American, Black people, Tupac Shakur]
1361 words (3.9 pages)
- Tupac Shakur Tupac Shakur was born in Brooklyn, NY in 1971. Early in his life, he moved to Baltimore, ND, where he attended The Baltimore School, Tupac led a lasting impression on his teachers and was showing tremendous potential. Unfortunately, Tupac was unable to continue his training. He moved to Oakland, California with the rest of his family. That’s when Tupac began “Hanging with the wrong crowd”(Shontae W.). Tupac later got into the rap and acting business, he was dedicated to both rap/hiphop and acting.... [tags: Papers]
739 words (2.1 pages)
- Tupac When thinking of the Hip-Hop industry, one of the first names that comes to mind is Tupac Shakur. Shakur was born in the Bronx on June 16, 1971. He was reared by his mother Afeni Shakur who was an active member of the Black Panthers. Tupac's family later relocated to Oakland, California, where he spent much of his time on the street. As a kid, he was always getting himself into trouble, and he was very lonely. He started writing songs to keep himself out of trouble. An article from VIBE magazine "Troubled Times for Tupac Shakur" quotes Tupac.... [tags: Tupac Shakur 2pac Biography Biographies]
1049 words (3 pages)