The women in the 21st century returned to the convenient clothing. This decade, women prefer to dress casual clothes than formal attire, except for attending church, business functions, and special events. This generation, women do not really concentrate on any one style, but it offers variety of styles. Some of the fashion trends of women in the 20th century are adaptations of the 21st century. The 20th century fashion trends have inspired and influenced the clothing designs of women in the 21st century.
First of all, the garments of women in the 21st century incorporated the concepts of men’s cl...
... middle of paper ...
...tury were adopted from the clothing trends of the 20th century. Some of the clothing styles of the 20th century continues to be influences and inspirations for the fashion trends of the 21st century. Reflecting to these facts and information, the fashion trends of women never really changed. The clothing styles of women today originated from the 20th century; however, some of the fashion trends of the 20th century was used to create another style. As they say, "Fashion recycles; and by recycling it, it creates something new" (Lehnert 116).
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The Use of Electronic Technology in 20th and 21st Century Music In this essay, I have examined the use of electronic technology within 20th and 21st Century music. This has involved analysis of the development and continuing refinement of the computer in today’s music industry, as well as the theory of the synthesiser and the various pioneers of electronic technology, including Dr. Robert Moog and Les Paul. Also within the essay, I have discussed the increasing use of computers in the recording studio.... [tags: Papers]
3702 words (10.6 pages)
- Europe will not run the 21st century because of a combination of economic, institutional, and cultural factors. However, for the purpose of this paper, I will focus on the economic aspects of European society that will impede EU ascendency. I do not believe that the EU will cease to exist in the coming century, but I do believe it will become obsolete because it will be unable to make the necessary changes to their demographic problems, defense policies, and economic culture in response to the increasing American ascendency.... [tags: us ascendency, eu economy, european union]
2011 words (5.7 pages)
- The world of forensic science has evolved incredibly large during the past century, and it couldn’t have been done without the life-changing discovery of fingerprints. With most of the credit going towards Francis Galton, the discoverer of fingerprints, scientists have advanced the Fingerprinting world so greatly, the chances of failing to identify a human through the ridge patterns on their fingertips is nearly impossible. DNA Fingerprinting, a method of forensic science, is a reliable technique that has been around for centuries that accurately compares fingerprints at crime scenes to the rightful owner.... [tags: forensic science, dna]
1922 words (5.5 pages)
Feminism in the Late 20th and 21st Century in Western Europe and North America Compared to Feminism in Middle Eastern Countries
- Thesis My thesis will be based on Feminism in the late 20th and 21st century in Western Europe, North America and compared to Feminism in middle eastern countries. I want to focus my thesis on why feminism is still necessary and how feminist art makes a difference in either culture I have been researching sexuality and politics, the use of the Word 'feminazi' as a way of degrading the feminist movement, and terms like "modern-day feminist", degrading, negative and harmful words used against women that are deemed socially acceptable in todays society, the female form and how women are played against each other in the media, stereotypes accosiated with feminism such as it being an anti men mo... [tags: culture, sexuality, politics, equal rights]
1405 words (4 pages)
- In education today there is the view to link educational strategies, programs, initiatives, or technology to student achievement. There are many groups and organizations that are advocating for increased technology literacy. Generally in all aspects of our society, technology has revolutionized and in many ways simplified while enhancing our way of life. It is no surprise that the public expects that technology should have a similar effect on education. Over the past 20 years there have been so many advancements in information availability the tools used to increase human knowledge which are readily available now in education.... [tags: Technology / Education]
1369 words (3.9 pages)
- While there are many things that make the 21st century a notable period of time, there are also flaws that are impossible to understand why it happens. There are 10 things that were particularly interesting, and seemed to be unique to our century-Remote controls, brands, cars, politics, war, Chinese manufactured products, economy, the news, bullying, the end of the world, and drug abuse. All of these have elements that make people wonder what the problem with people is in this century. The first example is remote controls.... [tags: Brands, Cars, Politics, War]
1332 words (3.8 pages)
- The country as it was in the early part of the twentieth century was shaped toward regenerating and recovering from World War I, the Great Depression, and a lot of other socially-crippling disruptions that were forever altering the United States in a lot of different ways. Some of the changes were good, and others were not so good. The spirit of loyalty and patriotism were alive and thriving in the air and in everyone's hearts, and the literature of that time greatly reflects the influence that this surge of patriotism brought upon the American peoples.... [tags: 20th century twentieth literature]
1371 words (3.9 pages)
- 21st Century Capitalism 21st Century Capitalism. By Robert Heilbroner. (New York: Norton, 1993. 175pp., $17.95) The Work of Nations: Preparing Ourselves for 21st Century Capitalism. By Robert Reich. (New York: Vintage, 1992. 339pp., $14.00) Undoubtedly, the 20th century has witnessed some of the most significant economic events in modern history. For example, the Great Depression saw capitalism come close to its end, and the principles of laissez-faire repudiated as the New Deal was enacted to rehabilitate the economy.... [tags: Term Papers Research Essays]
1486 words (4.2 pages)
- The 21st Century is just around the corner and with it will come many changes in today’s modern society. Changes occur daily, yet taken into view yearly these changes become extremely noticeable. The people of today’s society are changing everyday, and therefore so is the world. This report will express personal beliefs on what will occur in the 21st century. Within it are examples such as, crime rates, personalities, religion, and living environments. The 21st Century will bring crime rates to a substantially high rate.... [tags: essays research papers]
715 words (2 pages)
- In A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking There were very many interesting theories and facts that were brought up about physics. A couple of these theories and fact help lead me to deciding on my opinion about the future of physics in the 21st century. My opinion is that in the 21st century a couple of things will happen in the way of physics. First I think scientist will continue work on old experiments and make new theories. Another one of my thought are that scientist will prove previous theories wrong.... [tags: essays research papers]
436 words (1.2 pages)