Essay PreviewMore ↓
Do you go to a traditional school or are you homeschooled ? If you are homeschooled why ? All kids should be going to a traditional school near them . Traditional school is a great way to get a career and good grades . Kids need to interact with other kids . . Traditional school is the place to be .
Traditional school is the best place for a kid to be because , traditional school is more on track of your learning . Traditional school is better for kids who want to get a good career . Home school is not the best place for a kid to get a good career because , you might not get the chance to learn all the things the people that go to traditional school learn . Also traditional school gives you tests and puts it on a website accessible by the students .
Some people might say that traditional school should be optional because , the kids can not leave the school unless the office calls your teacher in what ever class room you might be in and tells your teacher that the child aunt uncle mother or father are here to pick them up . That school is like a prison . Well they are partly true because you can not go out of the school unless the office calls and says your mother or father are here to pick you up . but that is because of your own safety .
Traditional school is also a very nice place for you to meet new friends . Probably the nicest place where you can meet new friends . There are all sorts of times where you can talk with new friends . There is reassess , tiger time , intramurals , lunch , on the bus even , paws , any kind of activity where you can just sit back and relax with your new friends. some kids might say kids do want to have friends but thats not true at all .
I have never seen a kid who does not want to have friends . Granted some kids just want to be left alone because , they had a bad day or , they have trouble at home , but never , “ I do not want to have friends” .
How to Cite this Page
"Traditional School is Better Than Home School." 123HelpMe.com. 28 Feb 2020
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The controversy of developments and beliefs between northern and southern Japan are known by natives and foreign experts. Researching about their history and talking with a native from off the soils of Japan. The north and the south may share the land but both have very different views (Hiroshi). While the south is continuing to become the new techno-logic age, the north is content with staying with the original and converted traditional life. Developments that differentiate each side are dealing with but not limited to technology.... [tags: traditional morals, beliefs, japan]
1902 words (5.4 pages)
- Would you consider going to a school where you learn year-round. Maybe this would be your ideal school, but, when would you get to have some time to go to summer camp, or get a summer job, or play a sport with games during the day. Schools with the traditional schedule may actually be a better choice, and not just because kids love summer break. Schools should have a traditional school year schedule instead of a year round schedule because there isn’t a significant difference between the students’ performance, and year round schedules make planning family vacations hard, make the teachers’ job more difficult, and are more expensive.... [tags: better choice, traditional schedule, summer job]
1445 words (4.1 pages)
- Online Vs Traditional Classes In today’s Era, students now have the advantage of choosing to attend a College University or achieve their degree through college online courses. However, some major concerns associated with this major life decision, beginning with the difference in the learning styles. Even though most people would consider taking an online course because it’s flexible to your schedule and students would have additional time to complete the assignment that their giving, other than in traditional classes.... [tags: oline classes, traditional courses]
656 words (1.9 pages)
- Maybe you 've been out of school for years, since you graduated from high school, but you 're thinking of going back to school, because a college degree might help you further your current career or provide a more fulfilling one. On the other hand, maybe you just graduated and are ready to go on to college. Maybe you started college once but never finished, but now you want to complete your degree. Regardless what the reason, you might want to consider getting your degree in a non-traditional way.... [tags: University, Doctorate, Education]
711 words (2 pages)
- Education plays a significant role in every one’s future and lives; therefore parents have to ensure that their kids receive proper education.There has always been controversy over which is better: online or traditional classes. While some of the differences between traditional school and online school are the academics, socialization, and structure, the similarities are still evident. Traditional schools cover in depth academics and provide more electives to choose from. They offer children more enrichment activities as well as services for students with special needs.... [tags: Education, Virtual learning environment]
1236 words (3.5 pages)
- The late 20th century has successfully witnessed the boom of sophisticated technology, which gave birth to a wide range of technological outcomes, including computer technology. Computer technology, that is a skill to manage information, communicate and a kind of entertainment media, has become an important part in modern life at work, in recreation and social networking. Whether computer technology is better or not is a complicated issue. There are different arguments that need to be examined. Most people support that computer technology is better for individual lifestyles.... [tags: Social network service, Facebook, MySpace, Better]
1570 words (4.5 pages)
- Year-round Schooling vs. Traditional Schooling Each year, school districts face a growing population of students. The problem with the increase in student population is many districts have an inadequacy of school facilities, and are limited to the amount of finances which can be spent on each of these facilities. To resolve this issue, school districts around the world have adopted a year-round school calendar to ensure the districts are utilizing these existing school facilities to their full potential.... [tags: Year-round school, High school, School]
1532 words (4.4 pages)
- School has been in our lives for the longest time and it has always been a positive experience. It sets students on a path to achieve their education goal and stepping stones to a career. Now with all the advancements in life, students have the opportunity to do online classes. This is useful if the pupil is not able to attend school or their school does not offer some classes that they would like to take. Experiencing both of these ways of schooling, I have an understanding of the differences between the two.... [tags: Education, Virtual learning environment, Teacher]
918 words (2.6 pages)
- One major decision one must make after exiting high school is whether to go to a university or go to community college. In the article “Two Year Are Better Than Four,” written by Liz Addison. She expressed her opinion on the significance of community colleges in comparison with the university. She stated that community college do not receive the acknowledgment and appreciation that they deserve. “what’s the matter with colleges?,” (Addison 255). although, there is a lot to agree with within the article there are some faulty statements that two year colleges don’t offer the best education possible and that community college are more engaging and individualized for a student and the price is... [tags: College, Higher education, University]
762 words (2.2 pages)
- Technology is slowly being integrated into every area of our lives. From how we communicate to one another to how we shop, technology is now the center. Wherever one may go or may see, a new advancement of technology has been made. Technological workers are often heard saying that the changes that are being made are to benefit its consumers; to ultimately make their lives easier and more efficient. These advancements have now been introduced into education. Schools all over the world are now including a new e-learning opportunity for students seeking college degrees.... [tags: Education, University, Academic degree]
939 words (2.7 pages)
- A Young Girl's Dangerous Quest for "Beauty"
- How Generosity Helps Make A Good Human
- Vlad the Impaler and His Connections to Dracula
- Drug Abuse in the United States: Hallucinogens
- Stop the Sexual Violence! A Reading Responce to Sexual Violence is a Crime, Sometimes by Maya Mikdashi
- The Effects of the Progressive Movement
Some people might say that there parent or parents are or were a teacher . If your parent was or is a teacher then that is ok but students should be able to interact with other students , and make new friends . Some people might say that traditional school should be optional because some students just do not like their bus routes , and it is the bus drivers fault for making them wait so long . The thing is whatever school district it is decided what the bus routes are and what order the people get home in so it is not really the bus drivers fault . Also people say traditional school is annoying because they have too many drills . The reason for that is that traditional school tries their best to keep you save . That is why they have the schools do stuff like , fire drills , tornado drills , Earthquake drills , extremely bad weather drills , lockdown drills , and lock and hold drills . I know that might seem kind of annoying but the school is just trying to keep you save .
So even though some people say that traditional school should be optional I think it should not because traditional school is a great place to get good grades and good careers . It is also a good place for a kid to make lots of new friends . Even though I think traditional school is the place to be , the decision on whether or not school should be optional is up to you .