1. Amanresorts Anambah, Alwar
This resort is ranked as the best India has to offer. It’s a 5 star rated lodge which is constructed on the site previously planned for the Maharaja of Alwar hunting and recreation resort. The lodge is located in Alwar, Rajasthan and build according Maharaja Taste thus delivering the utmost luxurious surroundings. The lodge is located in a desert oasis thus delivering a truly unique surrounding. Surrounded by the Rajasthan Desert the oasis resort offers green lawns and beautiful palm trees resulting in a truly awesome experience. The resort also has the largest rooms for guests each one designed to deliver a royal feeling to the guests.
2. Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur
This palace has been converted into a tourist resort attracting wealthy guests from across the globe. The resort is also located in Rajasthan which is famous for its palaces and luxurious hotels. The hotel is located on the Pichola Lake and to get to it you must take a boat ride thus resulting in a...
... middle of paper ...
... offers all luxury requirements to its guest and very popular with guests visiting on business as well this intending to visit some of Delhi’s many famous monuments.
9. The Leela Palace Kempinski, Bangalore
Bangalore also has a resort which falls into the top 10 best resorts in India with The Leela Palace Kempinski.. The hotel offers famous views and an intricate rock garden where guest can spend some time away from the noise of the city.
10. Devi Garh, Delwara near Udaipur
If you love natural views of the horizon, then Devi Garh, Delwara near Udaipur is the best resort to visit. The resort attracts nature lovers who just want to get away from the hassles of town life. Offering 39 luxury suites the hotel in not large, but offers some of the best quality accommodation in India today.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ... It’s capable of handling a good amount of human traffic. It has got all amenities like X-Ray baggage facility, excellent visitors lounge, shopping facility, snack bars, spacious car parking area, pre-paid taxi service etc. Buses and autos are also available from here to go to the city very easily. This airport was first known as aka Chakeri Air Force Station and was belonged to Indian Air Force. The flights were operated to few places like Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore, Allahabad, Mumbai, Pune and Chennai from here since 1970.... [tags: India, Travel]
600 words (1.7 pages)
- Fairmont Hotels and Resorts is a luxury hotel brand found all over the world and is known as a company to acquire the hotels that were the building blocks of cities across North America. From the Castle Properties in Western Canada, to the prestigious Fairmont Pacific Rim in Vancouver, to the Savoy in London, Fairmont has created a truly unique and diverse luxury hotel brand to fit anyone’s style. Fairmont Hotels and Resorts was founded in 1907 with the first ever hotel with the Fairmont name attached to it being the Fairmont San Francisco.... [tags: Hotel chains, Hotel, Fairmont Hotels and Resorts]
1298 words (3.7 pages)
- ... Judicial process is murky, victim is seen as a taboo, and police is unexpectedly unfriendly. Saving a few states, such as Gujrat, Kerala and Goa, none of the Indian states come in the good book of tourists. In most of the places women don’t feel safe; most of the places are notoriously in-famed for being infested with swindlers who are in look for making an easy buck; and India a country of 1.2 billion is hardly famed known for its cleanliness. With so many points going against us it is but expected for India to be treated as an inferior tourist destination.... [tags: tourists, urban and rural areas, government]
1056 words (3 pages)
- ... 2.3. Impact of the seasonality In order to understand the nature of the seasonality one has to understand not only the origin but also the impact that this phenomenon has on the various aspects of the tourism sector. As argued in various papers as Baum (1999), Commons & Page (2001) with reference to the early work by Butler (1994), seasonal fluctuations of tourism flow has an influence on all activities of the supply side, such as income and investment decisions, marketing tactics, pricing, labor market and human resources, offered activities and available attractions, stakeholder involvement.... [tags: hotels, consumer, travel]
2418 words (6.9 pages)
- EExecutive Summary This report summarizes a statistical modeling of three types of hotels owned by People Box Hotels, Inc. With current locations across the United States, providing a short term stay in rural and urban hotels, as well as coastal resort properties. The Grimsley Consulting Firm is tasked with recommending the variables in which People Box Hotels should focus in maximization of profit through pricing strategies. People Box hotel has provided a random sampling of guest and company data over a five year period of time.... [tags: Hotel, Resort, Hotels, Motel]
819 words (2.3 pages)
- Baramati is a small township and municipal council located in Pune district of Maharashtra. Significant for its historical and agricultural importance, Baramati is on its way to become one of the most important agricultural hubs of Western India. Located at a distance of 105.9 km from Pune city, the tiny hamlet is fast becoming a popular destination for agri and eco tourism. Historically governed by Yadavas of Devgiri region, Baramati was gifted to Malojiraje Bhosle, the grandfather of legendery Maratha ruler Chhatrapati Shivaji in 1603 by Nijam Shah.... [tags: tourists, acriculture, arts]
522 words (1.5 pages)
- The Indian economy is an interesting thing on one side we see Middle aged men in Imported Cars , Tall buildings with luxury apartments , five star hotels and clubs full of people spending thousands and posh luxury office’s It feels like money just spills out of the pockets of the rich to make this capitalist utopia of the few . We also see slums , factories with horrible workings conditions , Beggars and rag pickers on the roads living on less than the bare minimum needed to survive .When I was 12 years old I saw a women feeding her child of a trash can and in my hand was a burger from a fancy American fast food joint .... [tags: India]
1177 words (3.4 pages)
- In India’s huge and booming economy there are a lot of ways that you can go from being an untouchable to being one of the richest people there. The key for India is to become a model for the world is through education and it also helps that it is the worlds largest democracy. There are three different classes in India the upper class, the middle class which is the largest of the world, and the untouchables and they are all trying to help and make India a better place. The upper class in India is doing many different things to try and make India a better place.... [tags: india]
845 words (2.4 pages)
- Proposal for Hotels International Dear Mr. Covington: Subject: Proposal No. F-12841 for Hotels International, Regional Office-San Diego, CA. Fresh Appeal is honored to submit the following proposal to provide premier hotel, motel amenities for the personal care of your guests. Our company has been providing superior service to many of the leading hotel and motel chains across the United States since 1982. The Marriott, Hilton and Best Western are just a few of the chains to whom we provide quality products and service.... [tags: Business Proposal Hotels Essays]
1081 words (3.1 pages)
- There are many definitions for the word “tourist.” The known definition of a tourist is a person that travels for pleasure and isn’t born in the place they travel to. To some people, the tourists that come to Nantucket may be very annoying, rude, dirty, and smelly and they are not native to the island. While others may think they are nice, friendly, and very generous people that just weren’t born here, I tend to disgree. Just think of the many day-trippers who flock, like seagulls, to the Tavern and don’t leave a tip after treating the hardworking waitress in a rude manner, with their screaming kids whining and belching, and the horny husband who pinches her derriere as she walks a... [tags: essays research papers]
840 words (2.4 pages)
- Disintegration of Civiliation in Henry IV Part 2, The Handmaid's Tale and The Waste Land
- Psychology's Argument of Nature, Nurture, or Both?
- Bad Cholesterol Leads to Bad Health
- Technology Changed Our Educational Philosophy
- Cyperspace is a World of Opportunities for Bullies
- A Lad Names Steve from Tyek