The regular season has wrapped, which means the NFL DFS playoff action is in full swing starting this Saturday. With only eight teams to choose from, DFS sites know that they have keep prices more affordable than normal to allow for playoff roster constraints. This week, we’ll take a look the top running back and wide receiver punt options for Wild Card weekend.
Jeremy Hill, Cincinnati Bengals- FanDuel $6,700, DraftKings $5,000, Yahoo $28
Head coach Marvin Lewis has made it clear that Hill is the running back to own in Cincinnati, giving the 2nd-year tailback 19 or more touches in four of the last five games. Hill found paydirt five times during that stretch, with three of those games coming on the road for the Bengals. Expect the Bengals to employ more of a ball control, run-based offense to help control the clock and keep Pittsburgh heavy passing attack off the field.
Pittsburgh checks in as the second worst defense on the slate this weekend, grading out 25th against the run and 22nd in overall defense according to PFF this season. Look for the Bengals to exploit that advantage at some this weekend. Hill is value RB2 option on DraftKings.
[am4show have= 'p51; ' guest_error= 'gold_required ' ]
Alfred Morris, Washington Redskins- FanDuel $5,500, DraftKings $3,700, Yahoo $16
With Matt Jones limited in practice again on Thursday due to a hip injury, expect Morris to be the bell cow again this Sunday at home against the Packers. Head coach Jay Gruden really began to lean on Morris down the stretch as his number of carries increased each week through the last five games of the season. He capped off the season with a 19-carry, 100-yard performance in Week 17 against Dallas.
The matchup for Washington is about aver...
... middle of paper ...
...in the slot against Seattle’s best deep threat in Lockett. Minnesota has ranked fairly well defensively all season long, but may have trouble keeping Lockett from taking the top off of the Viking’s defense with Doug Baldwin destroying defenses in the middle of the field during the entire second half of the season.
In his last game against Minnesota, Lockett caught all seven of his targets for 90 yards, then followed that performance with three touchdowns in the next two games. Consider Lockett a strong value play on DraftKings and Yahoo on Sunday.
You can reach Josh on Twitter @JoshHayesFS and find him hosting the Daily Slant each week on the Pro Football Focus Fantasy channel on YouTube and on BlogtalkRadio.com. You can also find him talking fantasy football on the Rotowire DFS Podcast at Rotowire.com and at thefantasyfootballinsider.com,
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- MORGANTOWN, W.Va.--William Crest came to West Virginia University as a highly regarded four-star dual threat quarterback, but he has never quite been able to grasp a hold of a starting role. Since things haven 't panned out for the 6-foot-2, 210-pound redshirt sophomore, he did what anyone that just wants to get on the field would do. Crest decided to open his mind to changing positions. Last season Mountaineer fans saw the Baltimore, Maryland native at quarterback, running back and wide receiver.... [tags: American football, Game, Canadian football]
891 words (2.5 pages)
- Communication as today hasn’t been the same since last 30 years. If you wanted to communicate with others, before, your only options were to send a letter, a telegram, give a call or go in person. Sometime it takes time to receive a response by letter. Calling them, but they’re not home to answer. Sending a telegram may cost some money. The World Wide Web, or best known as the Internet has brought the revolution of technology it had impact how we communicate with others as today. Before the creation of the World Wide Web communication was different from now.... [tags: World Wide Web, Internet, Tim Berners-Lee]
1574 words (4.5 pages)
- "Save me" screamed Sarah who stabbed to death by a serial rapist/murderer. The murderer, Pedro, was a fugitive for 2 years. You know, running away from the cops for murdering dozens of innocent souls. He went on the run, from Liverpool England to where else but the land of fatness, the land of ignorance and stupidity, the lad that has some of the most weird and peculiar sates in the world, the state where a rapist and murderer would fit in quite nicely. Texas, America. From Texas there have been many gory, disturbing, wired, frightening stories.... [tags: Running Man Essays]
1330 words (3.8 pages)
- While technology continues to grow, communities across the world use devices differently based on the abilities they want them to perform. Some communities prefer the simple information based web services inputted by humans, while some are for the advancement to the point that computers can generate new information on the web. This change from the concept of Web 1.0 to Web 3.0 can affect the way different parts society function through daily activities. As technology allows us to access the web anywhere in the world due to the different devices society possess, the idea of accessing the internet and the world-wide web continue to be interchangeable.... [tags: World Wide Web, Web 2.0, Internet]
2100 words (6 pages)
- I. Modern world, that when one is hungry, they can just easily walk to the food store or drive to the nearest Wendy’s. Now imagine waking up everyday having to hunt for your food. II. The Tarahumara Indian tribe, in the Mexican Copper Canyon, is known to hunt in distances superseding a marathon distance in order to capture and provide food for their families. (Mcdougall,2009) III. Audience Interest: Before the invention of hunting bows about 200,000 years ago, early humans hunt with stone tipped spears, although they will not go against toe to toe against a carnivore, so they use a technique called persistent hunting.... [tags: hunting, running, foraging techniques]
1356 words (3.9 pages)
- Restaurant Scene in Top Girls The restaurant scene in Top Girls (TG) revolves around Marlene celebrating her promotion at work, it is purely female gendered, having no male actors present throughout the whole play. The significance of the five guests she has chosen to celebrate with promotes the hard work and sacrifices she has made in order to get where she is. This scene uses women of the past, to highlight struggles of women through the ages, encompassing the theme of women’s experiences and women at work, with motherhood being an important factor for most of them.... [tags: Top Girls Play Theater]
1616 words (4.6 pages)
- The Benefits of Running Barefoot The year was 1960 in Rome, Italy, and Abebe Bikila, a complete unknown, had just crossed the Olympic Marathon finish line. That day he became the first black African to ever win a gold medal in the Olympics, breaking the marathon record by a full eight minutes. What was most astonishing about this man. He ran the entire race barefoot, over roads and slick cobblestones in the searing heat. After the race, he was swarmed with questions. What was his background. What was his training plan.... [tags: Olympic Marathon, Sports, Running, Shoes]
1146 words (3.3 pages)
- Running is very good for humans in many different ways. It is a great way to get exercise, and a great way to meet new people. There are many positives, and some negatives, it is easy, enjoyable and makes humans more social, you can do it at anytime, and it relieves stress rather than give stress. Although there are some negatives with running, there are also many positives. Many people run because of the health reasons. It is good for the heart and lungs and people run in the fresh air. Running outside rather than inside is good for you too because of the fresh air.... [tags: exercise, running, ]
584 words (1.7 pages)
- There are two main phases to the running cycle: Support and Forward Recovery Support Phase: This is the phase when the runner is touching the ground, and makes up about 30%-40% of the running cycle. Foot-strike: The foot touches the ground slightly ahead of the center of mass. When the foot contact occurs, several actions take place: the knee flexes, the tibia internally rotates, the ankle plantar flexes, and the subtalar joint pronates (Miliron & Cavanagh, 1990). It is necessary to have a certain amount of pronation to disseminate the energy of the foot-strike.... [tags: Sport Run Running Athletics]
424 words (1.2 pages)
- Running is a natural form of human locomotion. To many, running is an essential aspect of most sports and is also a simple way that requires little to get exercise anywhere. But because many people have adapted to improper forms of running over time, numerous physical injuries are the results. With the help of understanding the physics behind running, people can learn to run in such a way that expends less energy from the body. Keeping physics in mind may also lead to less injuries and effortless running.... [tags: physics run running]
1990 words (5.7 pages)
- The Issue Behind Closed Medical Room Doors
- Nursing Is The Nation 's Largest Health Care Profession
- Narrative Of The Life Of Frederick Douglass
- Ruth Presents With Her Life As A Sense Of Self, Anxiety, Anger, And Depression
- Different Aspects Of Daily Operation Of Nonprofits And For Profits Organizations
- Personal Statement : Education And Time Management