You’ve already knocked down one giant holiday, and now you have two more behemoths to go, The struggle could not be realer! With Christmas and New Years being only one week apart, you may not have time to redecorate, reorganize or recreate. Splender sees the stress, and we’ve come up with some solution. We have put together some great holiday hacks to allow your holiday décor to transition effortlessly. Let us help you breeze through this holiday season with our amazing double cash back offer (offer ends December 31, 2015.). Leave your holiday guest and wallet thinking that your superwoman, we promise your secret is safe with us.
Try These Hacks to Get Reorganized!
1. You know those Red Solo cups that you used for that cookout in July? Well, it 's time to put them to use again. Use these cups to neatly separate your larger ornaments before you put them away in your large storage bins. Get these bins and receive 5% cash back at Bath and Body Works through Splender. Another great idea is right in the fridge, use egg cartons to organize and store your smaller ornaments. This trick makes taking down the tree simple and allows you to find your ornaments easy for next Christmas.
2. The worst part of any holiday party is the cleanup. After the eggnog is all done, the last thing you want to do is whip out the yellow gloves. Make this unwanted task a little easier. Try lining your garbage with multiple trash bags. When one fills up, tie it up, toss it out and go back to Fa-La-La-La-La-ing. Bundle up the savings at Quill.com with 5% cash back.
3. Wrapping gifts can be fun until you turn around and see nothing but by stripes, stars, and little penguins wearing Santa hats, Oh ...
... middle of paper ...
...ive your guest a bottle to pop after the New Year countdown. Beware! This hack is for our glitter addicts who need no recovery. Glitterati, Come forth and indulge!
What you need:
a. Bottle of champagne or cider
c. Adhesive spray (Available at UnbeatableSale.com with 12% cash back.)
d. Craft glitter
e. Cloth or old sheet
Three easy steps
1. Spray adhesive on bottle
2. Add glitter to your hearts desire
3. Shake off excessive glitter on old sheet
4. Dry and let it shine.
That mean Mr. Grinch always tries to still your holiday joy but with these cute shortcuts, you’ve undoubtedly outsmarted him. Stay ahead of the game this time of year and shop these holiday hacks on the go with the new Splender mobile app. Get a chance to shop all of our partners and claim our best cash back offers this gift-giving season. Still not a member? It 's easy, Sign up here!
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ... The last cake I made for my son took 22 hours to decorate and cost 20 dollars to make (would have cost close to 100 at a store). From forming Mario and Yoshi out of rice crispy treats; to painting the figures with frosting, which was no easy task. Frosting tends to dry quickly so water must be added frequently to avoid this. When there is a date a cake is due by; keep the amount of time needed in mind, before tackling large decorating tasks. Another thing to keep in mind when deciding to make or buy a cake is the price.... [tags: time, price, taste, texture, decorating]
696 words (2 pages)
- Everyone has holiday expectations and dreams of the perfect Thanksgiving, a magical Christmas and a prosperous New Year. While these expectations are what most strive for, it is not always how these occasions happen. Setting realistic expectations that leave room for mishaps that may occur will perhaps save you from suffering undue disappointments. There is nothing wrong with planning for a perfect holiday, but when things do not go as planned it can be devastating for some. Couples who are experiencing their first Thanksgiving together is a perfect example.... [tags: Holidays]
536 words (1.5 pages)
- Beach Hacks When you visit Daytona, regardless of the reason, it is almost criminal not to at least stand in the sand before heading back home. Everyone in Daytona knows the way of life here is golden sands and cool ocean breezes. Rather they are a local or tourist, they know to make the most of the beach whenever they can. That is why we put together this short list of beach hacks, little bits of advice to make your day at the beach a little bit more fun. The best part is they are all relatively cheap, and not too time consuming.... [tags: English-language films, Beach, Sunscreen, Rooms]
1159 words (3.3 pages)
- The most collectively celebrated holiday of the year is undeniably December 25th, Christmas. Most people acknowledge that the “Christ” in Christmas is representative of Jesus Christ, Son of God, and for Christians, the day is set aside as a celebration of his birth. Many people in the United States (and world) however, either do not believe in the Christian view of Christmas, have different non-Christian religious beliefs or celebrate for other reasons, if at all. Because of the multi-cultural differences that incorporate our country, Christmas should be declared by Congress as simply a Federal Holiday.... [tags: Religion Holidays]
1259 words (3.6 pages)
- A Day of Atonement One of the most important holidays in Judaism is, Yom Kippur, which means “the day of covering” (Molly). It is considered as the holiest holi(day) of the year, the day in which people are the closest to God (Chabad). There are many steps and rituals that are performed before celebrating Yom Kippur, as well as during the holiday. During this day, people are able to repent for their sins, to change the path that they have chosen, as well as the last appeal, before God passes judgment (Rich).... [tags: holiday, holy, prayer, services]
581 words (1.7 pages)
- Do you also want to decorate your cakes to make them delectable but are restricted by your limited creativity or skills. Cheer up. We now bring these super simple and easy cake decorating ideas to chase away your woes. Important tricks and tips before you start decorating - One of the most important cake decorating tips is to trim off the top of a cake with a serrated knife to make it level. Next is to cut the cake into layers horizontally. Spread a layer of jam, whipped cream or icing between the layers.... [tags: Process Essays]
556 words (1.6 pages)
- La Semana Santa is a holiday celebrated in most Spanish speaking countries but it originated in Spain. It takes place the entire week prior to Easter or, in Spanish, Pascua. They celebrate their Christian traditions and on this very important holiday. During this week, the city is very busy. All of the businesses close their shops for Semana Santa but the bars and restaurants stay open. Every afternoon, floats parade through the city, some carrying a life size Jesus and Virgin Mary for hours. Semana Santa is primarily to celebrate the death of Christ.... [tags: spanish holiday, easter, pascua, cofradias]
1012 words (2.9 pages)
- Billie Holiday Billie Holiday was born Eleanora Fagan on April 7, 1915 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, but spent most of her poverty stricken childhood in Baltimore. Lady Day, as she was named by Lester Young, had to overcome many tragedies in her lifetime and yet still became one of the most popular jazz-blues vocalists of all time. Billie's Parents, Sally Fagan and Clarence Holiday, were both born in Baltimore. They married as teens and soon Sally gave birth to Eleanora Fagan. Shortly after the birth, Clarence Holiday deserted his family to tour with Fletcher Henderson's band.... [tags: Music Holiday Biographies Essays]
2150 words (6.1 pages)
- The Harlem Renaissance, Jazz and Billie Holiday In Harlem, the people sit on their front porches in protest of the summer Sunday sun, fanning themselves with the morning paper as the day slides away. Out on the streets, neighbors call to each other. A woman’s voice is audible from an open window, singing nonsensically as she scrubs. Her melodies tumble out the window and intertwine with the trembling harmonica rising from the heat of the pavement and venture into the store on the corner. The boisterous laughter of men on the porch mixes with the skip of the jump rope slapping the sidewalk and the shrieking of children.... [tags: Billie Holiday Harlem Renaissance Essays]
3499 words (10 pages)
- Restaurant Scene in Top Girls The restaurant scene in Top Girls (TG) revolves around Marlene celebrating her promotion at work, it is purely female gendered, having no male actors present throughout the whole play. The significance of the five guests she has chosen to celebrate with promotes the hard work and sacrifices she has made in order to get where she is. This scene uses women of the past, to highlight struggles of women through the ages, encompassing the theme of women’s experiences and women at work, with motherhood being an important factor for most of them.... [tags: Top Girls Play Theater]
1616 words (4.6 pages)