To show you the best portable computers currently on the market we'll look at the top five portable computers. We'll look at each one and the features that they come with and then discuss approximate cost. Finally, we'll give you the facts of what you need to know to select the best portable computer for your unique needs.
Number 5 – Toshiba Portege R830-S8310
This computer while coming in at number five is certainly not a slacker. With a 2.1 GHz Intel Core processor and 4 GB of RAM, this computer is well equipped to handle just about any mobile business need you may have. Costing approximately $950 dollars with most retailers, this computer is affordable and powerful. With a 500 GB hard drive, DVD +- RW drive and a 13.3 inch display, this computer is designed to store and display just about anything you might need. Running Windows 7 Professional as its operating system, this computer has some of the most cutting edge software features needed by a business professional. Overall this is a great computer that will fit most any budget.
Number 4 – HP Envy 14
This computer is definitely a great computer for people needing a robust computer that can take some abuse. With solid metal construction and a sleek, sharp-looking design reminiscent of a MacBook Pro, the HP Envy 14 is definitely capable of lasting in the toughest of conditions. Knowing that there is a need for the most computing power possible in a lapto...
... middle of paper ...
... 15 inch screen and a 2.2 GHz i7 Intel Core processor, the Apple MacBook Pro is without a doubt the most robust portable computer currently available. Priced at about $2,100 dollars and with 4 GB of RAM and an enormous 750 GB hard drive, this computer is designed to be perfect for anyone needing a portable computer capable of the largest and toughest applications. Fitted with a powerful AMD Radeon HD 6490 graphics card, this computer can easily has the best graphics abilities of any portable computer out there. Overall, this computer is definitely the cream of the crop when it comes to the best of the latest portable computers on the market.
“Best 5 Laptops,” Cnet Reviews
“Top 5 Ultraportable Laptops,” Computer Shopper
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- If you are searching for for a computer, there are several aspects to consider. Can it be employed for the property, your office or maybe even your home office mix. To begin with, before choosing whether to store for desktop or notebook computers you will need to set a budget for your new buy. Because they are not meant to be transferred around a lot, many workplaces use desk-top computers. Additionally, value regularly plays a significant role in someone 's decision regarding whether to purchase desktop or laptop computers.... [tags: Personal computer, Laptop, Desktop computer]
857 words (2.4 pages)
- Portable instrumentations for field analysis is growing rapidly due to its availability of results, elimination of complications with sample storage and transport, and better cost effectiveness than conventional benchtop analytical systems. Portable analytical instruments need to have compact size, lightweight, robustness, and low power consumption along with automation of operation.1 Capillary electrophoresis (CE) is the separation of a mixture into its components by a strong electric ﬁeld imposed between the two ends of a narrow capillary tube ﬁlled with electrolyte solution, which separated solutions by differences in mobility without the presence of stationary phase.2 With advantageous p... [tags: portable instrumentation for field analysis]
1257 words (3.6 pages)
- Since the 1990s, software synthesizers -- sometimes called "softsynths" -- have been replacing the hardware synthesizers they emulate. In many cases, they can emulate hardware synths such as the MiniMoog or the Alpha Juno with perfect accuracy, while also being more customizable and flexible than the originals. There are five software synthesizers in particular that are generally recognized among professionals for their quality and depth. However, the choice of five "top" software synthesizers will come down to the individual user's taste and requirements.... [tags: Software Synthesizers, Softsynths]
430 words (1.2 pages)
- Cell phones and other portable electronics are here to stay, becoming more advanced and impressive each day. The way people live and interact with others on a day to day basis is changing thanks to portable electronics, such as cell phones. Portable electronics, however, should be used responsibly, for portable electronics may be just as dangerous as helpful; for instance, one’s behavioral development may become prolonged or poor; one’s mental and physical health may suffer or deteriorate; one’s social skills may become ineffective or weak; and one’s field and sense of surroundings may become impaired.... [tags: Cell Phons, Portable Electronics]
2086 words (6 pages)
- Singapore, Hong Kong, South Korea, Taiwan and Japan. These are the top five education systems in the world according to BBC news (Coughlan 2). If I skip down twenty more spots I would finally find our great nation ranking 25th in education. Many people ask, How is our nation’s education system so poor. Why are Asian countries beating us. This is a simple answer: we have adopted the Common Core. There is also a simple solution to getting our education system ranked number one again: get rid of Common Core.... [tags: Education, Education in the United States]
1556 words (4.4 pages)
- The History of Computers In the year 2003, it is almost impossible for those of us who have been brought up with computer to imagine what the world was like before their coming. People use computers every day in their homes, using the Internet, specifically e-mails and Instant Messenger, to keep in touch with friends and relatives far away. People also use computers every day at work and school, planning projects and writing papers. For many of today’s children, computers are an integral part of their education, and some of them use computers in school every day.... [tags: Technology Technological Computers Essays]
794 words (2.3 pages)
- Restaurant Scene in Top Girls The restaurant scene in Top Girls (TG) revolves around Marlene celebrating her promotion at work, it is purely female gendered, having no male actors present throughout the whole play. The significance of the five guests she has chosen to celebrate with promotes the hard work and sacrifices she has made in order to get where she is. This scene uses women of the past, to highlight struggles of women through the ages, encompassing the theme of women’s experiences and women at work, with motherhood being an important factor for most of them.... [tags: Top Girls Play Theater]
1616 words (4.6 pages)
- Comparison (Argument) Outline Personal Computers Thesis: Personal computers today are by far superior to personal computers of 40 years ago. In today's society almost every American family owns at least one personal computer. The personal computer technology has grown greatly improving the personal computer industry. New models change every year. Each year more and more improvements are made. Personal computers today are by far superior to personal computers of 40 years ago. The operation of personal computers invented today is better than personal computers invented 40 years ago.... [tags: Computers]
408 words (1.2 pages)
- Top Five Best Inventions of The 20th Century Have you ever wondered how something was invented. Have you ever wondered why they were invented. Well, I have and this is the result of that wondering. During the twentieth century, inventions were needed to keep up with the times and be the best country we can be. Most of these inventions were used to keep up with the war, such as the radio and the airplane. Other inventions, such as the car and television, were necessary to keep up with the automotive and technological world.... [tags: Technology Inventions]
1123 words (3.2 pages)
- Starting back with Word Processors, computers have been around for a long time. As the world wide web grew, so did the need for better computers. With today’s standards, one would need a good computer that has speed, various capabilities, and is protected from viruses. As the computer field continues to expand to keep track of improving technology, so do other job opportunities. Once the only jobs heard of were that of IT management, computer programmers, system managers, etc. Extending past those still popular and important careers are the web page developers and designers, layout specialists, graphic artists, 3D animators; and the list goes on.... [tags: Computers Technology]
1042 words (3 pages)