Essay PreviewMore ↓
Reading and writing things you feel and want to express to others is something all of us students will definitely benefit from. Being able to participate and contribute your own ideas, perceptions, points-of-views are critical for everyone to learn. I do believe as students we can all learn from each other, as well as our Instructors . After all, we are being educated via the internet, and we need to help each other in spite of everything, we all can be the image of one happy little family. When you feel like you already know someone just from being online via your own computer; it’s a remarkable way to get to learn, make new friends, and equally admiring your instructors for there generosity in caring about how you will receive your education and schooling. Wanting to be a teacher or an instructor one day myself, I know that I will love teaching my students and having a relationship with them that will last a lifetime. I still have a high school teacher that I visit from time to time, and always ask her for her help with certain situations. So its good to bond with your fellow students and instructors.
Its very important to log onto your computer course(s) everyday, this is one tip that I absolutely follow because I never want to get behind or miss something I should have already had done.
How to Cite this Page
"Tips for Successful Online Learning." 123HelpMe.com. 16 Aug 2018
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- This essay is aimed at development of an academic resource nature of a learning object through which many objects can be supported. It evaluates the learning object; which has been incorporated in the modern learning. The study bases the argument on the perspective in which the learning objects are perceived to be structured materials, categorized in a meaningful way based on the educational objective. The study also evaluates on the usefulness of the topic, the benefits and costs among others. The discussion is based on the analysis of the various studies relevant to the topic together with the primary arguments for and against the learning object.... [tags: Healthcare]
1577 words (4.5 pages)
- Distance Learning Distance learning (education) has become an integral part of the education process over the past few decades and is growing in popularity as technology advances.(Willis 1992) describes distance education (as) "the organizational framework andprocess of providing instruction at a distance. Distance education takes place when ateacher and student(s) are physically separated, and technology…(is) used to bridge theinstruction gap." (Coutts 1996). Furthermore, "distance learning activities are designedto fit the specific context for learning, the nature of the subject matter; intended learningoutcomes, needs and goals of the learner, the learner's environment and the instr... [tags: Education Technology Technological Papers]
1136 words (3.2 pages)
- As an adult learner in an online learning environment, a certain amount of readiness skills will be necessary. Various information shall be presented to highlight the advantages and disadvantages of the online learning environment. This paper will identify the difference between the adult online learner and a traditional learner. The purpose of this research paper is to bring together statistics of the functionality of the adult learner within the online environment. The resources Literacy, numeracy, and edified citizenry aptitudes join the groundwork upon which is built the well-rounded adult learner (Tomei, 2010).... [tags: education, online, success]
1305 words (3.7 pages)
- Online Learning and Adult Learner Adults are taking a more preferred method of education by taking online classes versus face-to-face traditional classes, which to most is a more affordable means. The balance of family and work is a very important factor when adding college courses to your daily routine. Many challenges stand before the adult learner such as time management, finding correct school, reliable computer and internet, and budget to take classes. What about the instructors are the trained.... [tags: education method, online courses]
937 words (2.7 pages)
- ... Regardless of the online format one chooses, online education definitely has advantages for adult learners. While discussing online education and the adult learner, it is important to consider the advantages such as reduced tuition, personalized education, flexibility, accessibility and enhanced technology, as noted by OnlineEducation.org. As opposed to traditional institutions, online schools tend to be less expensive. There is a lot less funding needed for the classroom environment, I.E. building maintenance, grounds maintenance and the like.... [tags: learning formats, advantages, disadvantages]
1700 words (4.9 pages)
- Technology and globalization have increased accessibility and openness to higher education. However, with the amplified number of opportunities come with some uncertainties. In the past few years, the concept of online or distance learning has prolonged to include a growing number of Massive Online Open Courses (MOOCs), free higher education courses open for enrollment for any user with the internet connection regardless of the device (as most MOOCs are available to support multi-platforms). MOOCs are a recent trend in distance learning promoted by several prestigious universities especially in North America and the UK.... [tags: online learning, distance learning]
1341 words (3.8 pages)
- Tips for Succcessful Essay Writing Being able to write a good essay does not come easy to the majority of current English students. The ability to excel in writing is not always something we can easily learn. Talented writers have the capability to reach into their soul and write from the heart. However, everyone does not possess this remarkable gift. Most of us struggle to achieve a level of adequate writing. Writing takes intense time and much thought to develop a well-planned essay. Bringing together all aspects of writing, such as: good descriptions, a proper structure, a good introduction and a clever title will give the audience a clear picture of what makes an essay good.... [tags: Education]
777 words (2.2 pages)
- In 1999, Mark Bonner of PricewaterhouseCoopers accurately predicted, “Online learning will rapidly become one of the most cost-effective ways to educate the world’s expanding workforce.” Fifteen years later, his statement is truer than ever, as the price of going to a four-year university skyrockets, and technology required to get the same degree online becomes more available. According to the National Center for Education Statistics, from 2000 to 2010, the average cost for undergraduate tuition, room, and board at public institutions increased over forty percent.... [tags: technology, online learning]
1561 words (4.5 pages)
- The days of waiting for the special someone to come waltzing into your life have long gone. The internet has given a new outlook to dating. With the availability of free online dating services you could be talking with someone in a matter of minutes. When you date online the amount of people available for you to meet is endless. There are benefits to this form of dating, but there are also many negative aspects to be aware of before venturing out to the world of online dating. Due to the site you are considering being free to join, anyone will have access to joining.... [tags: Online Dating Services. tips, ]
522 words (1.5 pages)
- Online Education Online learning is definitely one of the newest and fastest moving industries; more and more students are opting to getting their degree this way instead of going to a land college, mostly due to the convenience of the schedule, where before a full time employee, could not fit schooling into their schedule, but they are finding out now that they can do this through the online environment, so they are utilizing this alternative way of achieving their higher education. Yet, the online environment is unlike the land college, because there is no face to face contact, so the University of Phoenix tries to make the experience as realistic as it can by: 1) providing a rEsource for... [tags: E-learning Distance learning Online]
713 words (2 pages)
dont need to have any for this one.