One of the first ways to maximize the space in small bathroom designs is to install a corner vanity and sink in the bathroom. By installing the sink and vanity in a corner, you will free up floor space and create an illusion of a larger space. This additional space will help when the time comes to place the toilet and tub into the bathroom space. In addition to maximizing the floor space, a vanity that is installed in the corner of a small bathroom will maximize the amount of storage space and counter space in the bathroom. This will help exceptionally well when trying to keep the bathroom clean because there will be ample space for storing towels and other bathroom necessities.
An elegant corner vanity and sink is the Belle Foret ...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- In this Exploration of Instructional Designs, I will define and provide examples of each type of design. The district that I will use to provide abstract information as evidence of the use of instructional Design is Charter School for Applied Technologies. This school is located at 2303 Kenmore Ave in the city of Buffalo, New York. The mission statement and vision of this School District is as follows: Mission Statement: The mission of The Charter School for Applied Technologies ("CSAT") is to provide an excellent academic education with skill sets relevant to careers in applied technologies.... [tags: Design]
1424 words (4.1 pages)
- Before start the discussion of how IT behave in small business, let us look at the definition of IT. IT ,short for "information technology", is a term that includes all forms of technology used to create, store, exchange, and use information in its various forms such as business data, voice conversations, still images, motion pictures, multimedia presentations, and other forms, including those not yet conceived. It's a convenient term for including both telephony and computer technology in the same word (Applegate).... [tags: IT for Small Business]
2725 words (7.8 pages)
- If you own a small business, then you certainly understand the importance of a business communications network that offers both functionality and affordability. But, as a leading PBX Systems and VoIP Phone Systems supplier, with the most cost-efficient Colocation Data Center in New York, small business owners ask us all the time why they need a network instead of just a regular landline. We’ll, we’re here to answer that question once and for all. Networking Let’s begin by defining the term networking.... [tags: small business, networking, communication]
587 words (1.7 pages)
- Gas powered RC helicopters are some of the toughest and most exciting choppers to take to the sky in the RC world. These birds exhibit all of the power, torque, and top-notch flight performance of their full-scale cousins in a small package that is simply amazing. While these helicopters may look similar to their electric counterparts, they differ tremendously in the fact that gas powered RC helicopters are the most realistic thing you can fly short of sitting in the cockpit of a full-scale high-performance helicopter.... [tags: Designs, Cautionary Tips]
614 words (1.8 pages)
- These designs all have a bodice, a skirts with flounces, the aspects which are adjusted are the innovative techniques for the bodice and the middle skirt panel and back. Design features that do not change throughout the design are the line and direction of the skirt, the hem of the flounces is wavy as they represent the flow of the water. The use of line in the bodice gives the optical illusion that the wear has a curvy body emphasizing the feminine curves. And with the skirt and wave of the flounces this emphasizes the small waist.... [tags: Fashion]
990 words (2.8 pages)
- Nathaniel Hawthorne's The Artist of the Beautiful "He had caught a far other butterfly than this. When the artist rose high enough to achieve the beautiful, the symbol by which he made it perceptible to mortal senses became of little value in his eyes while his spirit possessed itself in the enjoyment of the reality." -Hawthorne, "The Artist of the Beautiful". In "The Artist of the Beautiful" by Nathaniel Hawthorne, creative process is represented as the practice of creating an animated mechanism in the shape of a butterfly and imbuing it with the spirit of Owen Warland – the pursuer of beauty.... [tags: Hawthorne Artist Beautiful Essays]
1441 words (4.1 pages)
- When trying to interpret the word “beautiful” lots of different things often come to mind. First off, some may see beauty in nature; some may see it in people. If talking about the beauty in a person, it could be interpreted in two different ways: beauty on the inside, such as their kindness or respect towards others. Then there is beauty on the outside, which focuses more on someone’s looks rather than personality. If interpreting the word ‘beautiful’ in nature, it is usually based distinctly on the looks or sound that nature has to offer.... [tags: beautiful, challenges, deeds]
578 words (1.7 pages)
- Some believe that boundaries are made to be broken, that lines are meant to be crossed while others believe that we should “ not move an ancient boundary stone set up by [our] forefathers” (Proverbs 22:28). Everywhere we look, we come across a moral boundary that we at least think we should not cross, but cross nonetheless. “As ye sow, ye shall reap” is a familiar proverb we have all heard at one point in our lives (Roy 31). But is it true. Do we really get what we deserve. And if so, who then decides what is right and wrong.... [tags: The God of Small Things]
458 words (1.3 pages)
- A Beautiful Mind The movie "A Beautiful Mind" tells the story of Nobel Prize winner John Nash's struggle with schizophrenia. It follows his journey from the point where he is not even aware he has schizophrenia, to the point where Nash and his wife find a way to manage his condition. The movie provides a lot of information and insight into the psychological condition of schizophrenia, including information on the symptoms, the treatment and cures, the life for the individual and for the individual's family.... [tags: Movie Film Beautiful Mind Schizophrenia Essays]
751 words (2.1 pages)
- Introduction Logical Network Design and Physical Network Design are different but depend on each other when implementing. The logical network design pertains more to a high-level view as opposed to the physical network design which is more of a low-level view. Logical Network Design A logical network design is the way the devices appear connected to the user. The logical network design is the way the data will be accessing the medium which is considered to be the logical topology, helping to provide the network backbone requirements and the overall systems and performance criteria.... [tags: Network Design]
763 words (2.2 pages)