You should understand why it is important for an ecommerce website to have a different design from the usual website. They should all be well-organized with appropriately posted eye-catching colors which will attract the visitors.
The main features your ecommerce website should have:
The visitors should find it easy to navigate the site, else they might get diverted to one of your competitors.
The visitors should enjoy their online shopping experience.
The website should contain all the information regarding its owner and why it is trustworthy.
Digitalabhiyan, an ecommerce platform with maximum features
We, Digitalabhiyan, is an ecommerce platform, which will help you with all the leading services including website development, logistic support, payment gateway plus one year of free technical support. We have different packages which include:
We have our in-house CA for registration of your firm.
We provide you the designing and developing of your website with ownership of the website with the codes. Any other platform will not provide you the codes with ownership.Ecommerce platform with maximum features
It includes the domain name (of your choice, subject to availability) and hosting of the website.
We will provide you the training of how to operate the admin panel so that you can use the various features of the website like adding products, photos, using the discount engine, affiliate program etc. Your website’s sale...
... middle of paper ...
...e, selling instruments bells online, selling instruments for pitch online, selling instruments cheap for online, selling instruments direct for online, selling instruments easy to play online, selling instruments guitar online, selling instruments games online, etc.
Digitalabhiyan is an e-commerce platform which will help you to sell desks online with its services including website development, logistic support, payment gateway and one year of technical support. Digitalabhiyan offers the best deal in creating an online store for your business & integrate all the essential features which e-commerce requires. We also offer multiple payment gateway options to our clients for safe & secure transaction & also logistics support which offers delivery of products in estimated time. So what are you waiting for give us a chance to create an online store to sell desks online.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- How to crack a website n previous articles, we've looked at protecting your online business in relation to credit card fraud and web site hacking, but another very important aspect of online security focuses on your most important tool - the computer you use to run your business. Many of us involved in ecommerce choose to work from home - it's a comfortable environment, we can dress the way we want, save time and money in travel and be close to our loved ones. But if the computer you use to run your online business is the same one your children use for homework and general surfing, this is potentially a very dangerous situation.... [tags: Computer Internet Security Ecommerce Analysis]
1245 words (3.6 pages)
- SEO sites and different purveyors of computerized promoting counsel invest a lot of time covering the accurate tips and systems that are "in vogue" at any given point. One day, the suggestion may be to incorporate a particular number of catchphrase/keywords redundancies in our page 's title labels – the following, the "must do" strategy may include securing a sure kind of backlink. Given the quickness of today 's news market, it 's anything but difficult to get cleared up in these moderately minor changes.... [tags: Website, World Wide Web, A/B testing]
1422 words (4.1 pages)
- Why Your eCommerce Sales Page Design is Sinking Conversion Rates Image source: PhotoDune Does your website have a conversion rate problem. You 've invested serious time, money and energy into building the perfect site and driving website traffic. You 've fine-tuned your PPC campaigns. Site traffic is up 450% over last year. But your bounce rate is high and conversions are low. So what gives. While the specific problems underlying your low conversion rate can vary, these problems all come back to one central issue: bad website sales page design.... [tags: Customer service, Customer, Sales]
838 words (2.4 pages)
- 11 Instagram Marketing Tips From the Experts Since Facebook 's acquisition of the social media channel in 2012, one of the photo sharing app 'Instagram ' has exploded it 's growth as well as, with 300 million daily active users, over 30 billion photos shared, and an average of 70 million photos posted, like and shares per day. People are very much like to engaging with Instagram posts on levels incomparable by any other social media network. As per the research of forrester, interactions of users with brands via Instagram is 400% higher than on Twitter and Facebook, offering 56% more engagement per follower than other social media (120 times more engagement than twitter and 58 times more... [tags: Marketing, Marketing strategy, Social media]
1454 words (4.2 pages)
- At the moment, Access Closet Collection’s management is focusing on putting all modalities in place to develop an interactive ecommerce website that will support professionalism, customer service and swiftness in operation. The company shall employ proven marketing campaign tactics to expand its influence in the online retail market. Going forward, Access Closet Collection shall commit to weighing and reviewing feedbacks from current and prospective clients while leveraging on the word of mouth advantage from satisfied clients to build brand equity that endorses increase in business acceptance.... [tags: Renting, Sales, Marketing, Customer service]
826 words (2.4 pages)
- 1.1 OBJECTIVE OF WORK :- This solution is not for a specific type of ecommerce website but it is an effort to give a generalized and best solution for the easy and cost-effective automation of many customers Who don’t have time to Shop/Purchase and also don’t want to buy online so this application is helpful for such users etc. 1.2 SCOPE OF WORK :- The scope of this solution is any person who is involved in Sales, Purchase, Searching Shops and Saloons according to users locations and maintaining sellers , rent sellers ,saloons information .... [tags: Project management, Risk management, Management]
1617 words (4.6 pages)
- Tips on Financing to Buy a Website Reprinted with permission of VotanWeb.com If you're like most people buying a website, you'll probably need to borrow money to complete the acquisition. Although, you may obtain a loan from friends or family, most buyers turn to a commercial lender for financing. Although different lenders specialize in making certain types of loans, you should be aware of the common principles, steps and business terms you're likely to see when dealing with any commercial lender.... [tags: Sell Websites Buy Websites]
619 words (1.8 pages)
- Mother of Three Earns Six-Figures with eCommerce Website Reprinted with permission of VotanWeb.com In January, Sarah Kline bought an old watch for three dollars at a small thrift store she stumbled upon in a tiny town near her home in Florida . She went home and listed it for sale on her website. Several days later it sold for $14,200. She'd recognized the watch as the signature style of a designer famous for his unusual creations. A sharp eye for authentic vintage watches -- watches no longer being made -- and the ability to connect with customers who want it are Ms.... [tags: Sell Websites Buy Websites]
1150 words (3.3 pages)
- 1 Odel.lk – Apparel Website Odel is one of the biggest retail stores in Sri Lanka that identified the market opportunity in providing their customers with the ultimate shopping experience that they would not find anywhere else in Sri Lanka. This niche and competitive advantage in Odel’s ambience, high quality products, range and variety has made it widely known as the most innovative brand in Sri Lanka today. (Odel Corporate Website, 2013) Odel.lk is an ecommerce website launched by the company itself aiming to provide customers with an online store where products can be purchased and delivered.... [tags: retail store, Sri Lanka, website, mortar, revenue]
2449 words (7 pages)
- Introduction In this report I will be explaining to you the benefits and negatives of ecommerce. I will also be talking about electronic payments and the risk of on-line fraud and what it could mean for your business. To finish off this report I will be giving my recommendation, but by then I think you will have already made your mind up whether you want expand your business into the area of ecommerce or not. In the benefits of ecommerce section I will be explaining to you the potential benefits that the world of on-line shopping have to offer to you.... [tags: Electronic Business]
1378 words (3.9 pages)
- Analysis Of The Movie ' The Manchurian Candidate '
- The Importance Of Developing Personal Adaptive Leadership Practices
- Chinese Culture At Hong Kong
- Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind By Michel Gondry
- The Environmental Crisis Of Flint, Michigan, The Water Hazards Have Been An Ongoing Issue For The Citizens
- The Theory Of Morality Is Dependent On God ( Austin )