Start with a circle and have it about a centimeter under from the top of the paper. Then starting from the middle of the circle draw two straight lines down slightly going inwards, and stop at the bottom of the circle. After that start from the bottom of your lines and make a slightly curved triangle. Now your face should be shaped like an egg when you finish. Draw a lowercase T in the center with the horizontal line in the middle of your drawing's face. This is the method I use to map out the proportions of the face. The horizontal line of the T is where ...
... middle of paper ...
...reful when drawing, if you look at page ten you will see on the right an example of a good first try; then you see what it should look like on the right. The left picture is more squared out, make sure to round every line. The way the arms and legs are drawn is almost correct if they would have curved their lines a little, which would be mostly noticed by the shoulder, lower part of the arm and the lower leg.
The most important thing I have learned about learning to draw, is that it takes a lot of practice and patience. Which to me means, if you don't get it right the first time, try again and again. The more you practice and swear to never give up, the better you will get. Never overlook any tips a talented artist gives you. Because if you do not then you will wish you did later, when you figure those tips out on your own. Also, remember to always do your best.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Easy Tips to Improve your Excel Formulas Many people in the business world tend to shy away from using Microsoft Excel. One of the main reasons that they do this is because they are intimidated by excel formulas. These are definitely areas within the program that are difficult, especially when you are first starting out. However, with a few tricks and tips, you can easily find that it is much simpler than perceived to create effective and powerful excel formulas. Here are some ways for you to do just that: Keep it Simple The first thing you need to remember when you are working with Excel formulas is to keep them as simple as you possible can.... [tags: Spreadsheet, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel]
931 words (2.7 pages)
- Magic tricks have fascinated people of all ages for centuries. From David Copperfield to Chris Angel, many performers use magic to amaze and astound. One of the least elaborate types of magic tricks is the card trick. There are two main types of card tricks: there are mathematical card tricks and sleight of hand card tricks. The former are simple to learn, but do not impress audiences. To really attract attention, an aspiring magician should learn sleight of hand card tricks. Sleight of hand card tricks are tricks that use misdirection and special manipulations of a deck of cards to do something seemingly impossible.... [tags: How-To Essay, Magic Tricks]
1398 words (4 pages)
- How learning music and sales tricks are similar. “You've got to learn your instrument. Then, you practice, practice, practice. And then, when you finally get up there on the bandstand, forget all that and just wail.” - Charlie Parker It’s amazing to see that a few months back, a sales leader discussed about sales training referring to the path of fame and fortune of the true rockstar, Charlie Parker. Unsurprisingly, the blog got a lot of takers as readers liked the way the two distinct fields (music and sales) were intertwined.... [tags: Practice, Mentor]
535 words (1.5 pages)
- Girls take time styling their hair. For some it’s just a simple brush and off they would go to school or to the office. But for some it can be more than that. To some, preparing their hair for the day ahead would mean having hair straighteners and hair styling products in hand with these considerations in mind: the colour and style of clothes they are going to wear for the day, the shoes they would wear with their wardrobe, the type of makeup they are going to apply, and the overall look they want to achieve.... [tags: Frames, Style]
597 words (1.7 pages)
- Atwood's Tricks With Mirrors as a Declaration of Female Independence Relationships are complex things, with ever-changing dynamics. Some traditional roles are always played in the constant search for balance between giving and taking in relationships. Women have historically and stereotypically played the role of "giver" in male-female romantic unions. In recent years the gender laws of relationships have been changing and evolving, but even as recently as the 1970s and 1980s women have been restricted to the role of complacent giver in their relationships.... [tags: Atwood Tricks With Mirrors Essays]
1426 words (4.1 pages)
- How to Successfully Create Cash Online - Guidelines and Tricks How to Successfully Create Cash Online Tips With the progression in technology, so much action has become simplified; in fact life has respectively gotten a lot easier. Think about this; we use the world wide web, we sell online, we date online, we promote online, discussions are being performed on the world wide web almost everything is switching digital. Most especially, with the start of online society, most individuals have taken upon themselves to either avoid office careers while maximally focusing their initiatives on generating income online or using the world wide web system for making some extra dollars.... [tags: World Wide Web, Web page, Blog, Internet]
980 words (2.8 pages)
- In todays society, we can see the media and especially social media everywhere. It is the most effective means in influencing people’s mind. Since all companies exist to create profit by selling as many of their product as possible, they are able to take advantage of the media by creating advertisements. Unfortunately, most companies will say just about anything to sell their products. Because of this, there has been a lot of misleading and untruthful factors created in advertisements. “Weasel words” (Lutz 127) are one of the ways that author William Lutz, in his essay, "With These Words, I Can Sell You Anything”, describe the terms or words that advertisers use in order to convince their... [tags: persuasive, products, consumers]
692 words (2 pages)
- Over the course of my 4 years in high school, studying has been considered one of the most boring and preposterous things to do. It is tedious, time consuming, and fairly tough since social media is just one click away. As to helping an incoming freshman with his or her study habits, I have an unlimited amount of tips and tricks to give. We have all heard this one, “Studying should be a fun moment for you, and writing that test should make you happy because you get to show me what you have learned.” I for one hated that quote and it took me many years to find studying as fun.... [tags: memorization, notes, time-frame]
637 words (1.8 pages)
- Whenever I open my enormous stationery box, I feel something does not present. It was the most favorable friend to me and had accompanied me daily while I was an elementary school student. It is my carbon pencil. This sensation always cast me back to a memory happened my childhood. This was the conversion of my life. I was growing up at an artistic environment; I love drawing since I learned to write. My grandfather was a painter and my father was a set designer. My grandfather was died many years ago.... [tags: family, career, Chinese culture,]
739 words (2.1 pages)
- Camera Tricks The box office movie Spiderman 2 is playing in theater now. The story is about a nerdy American teenager who later becomes an ultimate superhero, bestowed with incredible powers and lots of cool features. It seems childish right; we as adults have watched these types of movies since we were kids. Don’t people ever get bored with it. Probably not - that movie still reached the highest income compared to other movies that are also playing currently on cinemas. And what do you think the cause of that.... [tags: essays research papers]
1101 words (3.1 pages)