Only the most imaginative mind could fathom the thought of human beings being selected or
disregarded and even killed based on biological protocol. This scientific theory is responsible for the
reproduction of superior genes through heredity by controversial means. This idea is based on the
evolution of the human species or basically survival of the fittest. Charles Darwin who is the greatest
known scientist to ever live popularized this theory and is responsible for the brutality and death of
well over 100 million human beings. Darwin’s theory was known and used by Adolf Hitler and
Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood. These three minds are responsible for carrying out
the deadliest falsified scientific theory in the history of the world.
Eugenics is the science of improving a population by controlled breeding to increase the
occurrence of desirable heritable characteristics(Oxford Dictionary). This notion can be traced to old
world cultures such as the Egyptians, but was popularized in the 19th century by Charles Darwin. Also
known as Darwinian medicine, eugenics has evolved from the theory that humans have remained in
an early mammalian state also considered by Darwin to be “savage(Guliuzza 32).” This was an
observation he had made when studying inhabitants on South American islands such as Terre Del
Fuego. Eugenics gained much notoriety in the early 20th century and was highly respected by scientist.
One such Biologist by the name Ilya Ivanov who graduated from Kharkov University was very
successful at artificially inseminating animals. Eventually he received grants from the Russian
Government to fund a new project. Three times he attempted...
... middle of paper ...
Hitler leaves behind a legacy of death as well as ideas that many people(my grandmother) believe are true.
With all who starved to death in Nazi Germany and the actual killings Hitler is responsible for there are nearly
20 million deaths. And for Margaret Sanger who has been dead for 45 years her legacy continues to be built;
as some say the numbers of Planned Parenthood abortions are approximately 50 million. However Darwin
takes the prize, because without him the reduction of the human species would not have been popularized the
way it was and still is. His notions and theories are broad and strong in the educational systems and with the
new generations challenging all truth, Darwin's legacy has and will continue to supersede. He is responsible
for all the death's put together and is the most dangerous man to ever live.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Adolf Hitler was a man filled with self-indulgent acts and was abominable towards others -- a man who, even to this day has destroyed his reputation. The majority of Hitler actions were filled with artifice. Everything about this man was evil. Adolf Hitler was born on April 20, 1889, at the Gastof zum Pommer , in Braunau am Inn, in an Austria town near the border of Bavaria, Germany. Hitler’s parents were Alois Hitler and Klara Hitler née Pölzl . Although Adolf was the fourth child born to his family, he was the first child to survive infancy .... [tags: Adolf Hitler Biography]
3099 words (8.9 pages)
- “No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.” --Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom. The Hitler youth breed hate from a young age using propaganda, and teaching disinformation. The Hitler youth had been taught that the Aryan race was a “pure” race, and everyone else is not. Just like before the war, the Nazi youth had to be “reprogrammed” to stop hating.... [tags: Nazi Germany, Adolf Hitler, Hitler Youth, Nazism]
2228 words (6.4 pages)
- During 1933-1945, Adolf Hitler and the Nazi Party ruled most of continental Europe. Hitler was commander in war efforts and had interesting goals he wanted to accomplish as ruler. Hitler believed that Jews were to be destroyed, he wanted to get rid of the entire race because according to him, they had no purpose of living. The Holocaust is now famously known for the mass murders of the Jews. About six millions Jews were murder in Europe under Hitler’s orders. The Jews were put into concentration camps better described as “death camps” and this was done to separate this race from everyone else.... [tags: Nazi Germany, The Holocaust, Adolf Hitler]
1281 words (3.7 pages)
- In World War II, Adolf Hitler took over a regime named “The Third Reich.” Hitler and supporters became people whom chose the fate, treatment, and punishment of the Jewish people. In the context of Nazism, it will entail the atrocities and shameless acts made upon these victims. The Jewish people were forced to such atrocious acts of violence that many people today do not believe it once happened. Nazism The Third Reich began a belief that there was subhuman and superiority races. A race is defined as “a group of persons related by common descent or heredity.” (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/race) Adolf Hitler and his regime were German; his victims were of Jewish population.... [tags: Nazi Germany, Schutzstaffel, Adolf Hitler]
1374 words (3.9 pages)
- Their hands arose as the Führer passed by. Chants grew louder and louder; “Heil Hitler. Heil Hitler.” This was their leader, a man who the children looked up to, and the reason why Germans were able to return to work. Hitler, a leader who was praised in his time era, however, today is seen as the reason behind the holocaust, a unique event in history. Adolf Hitler who served as a dictator from 1934 to 1945 said: “If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.” (GoodReads) Hitler told lies, yet his biggest one was saying the Jews were an inferior race.... [tags: Nazi Germany, Adolf Hitler, The Holocaust]
1664 words (4.8 pages)
- Adolf Hitler was born April 20th, 1889 in Austria to Klara and Alois Hitler Sr. His father worked for the government as a customs agent and had been previously married. In that marriage he had two children, Alois Jr. and Angela. After he got married to Klara they had three more children; Hitler, Edmund, and Paula. Through out his life Hitler experienced both the good and the bad. His father drank heavily, which left his family at his mercy. He usually beat his wife, kids, and sometimes even his dog.... [tags: Adolf Hitler, Nazi, history, Biography]
2077 words (5.9 pages)
- On 1 May, at 9.30 in the evening, Hamburg radio warned the German people that "a grave and important announcement" was about to be made. This was immediately followed by several excerpts from a number of Wagner's operas and the slow movement of Bruckner's Seventh Symphony. Then at 10.20 pm, came the voice of Grand-Admiral Karl Donitz, Commander-in-chief for the north of Germany. In sombre tones, he announced the death of Hitler and his own succession as Fuhrer of the Reich. Hitler had fallen "this afternoon," he said, fighting "at the head of his troops".... [tags: Nazi Germany Adolf Hitler Essays]
3342 words (9.5 pages)
- Adolf Hitler Born in the Austrian town of Braunau on April 20, 1889, Adolf was the fourth child of Alois Schickelgruber and Klara Hitler. By 1900, young Adolf's talents as an artist surfaced. He did well enough in school to be eligible for either the university preparatory school or the technical/scientific Realschule. Because the technical/scientific Realschule had a course in drawing, Adolf enrolled in there. Adolf suffered from frequent lung infections, and he quit school at the age of 16, partially the result of ill health, but mainly the result of poor schoolwork.... [tags: World History Adolf Hitler]
1406 words (4 pages)
- Adolf Hitler Adolf Hitler was born on April 20th, 1889 in Braunau, Austria. He was the fourth child of Alois Schickelgruber and Klara Hitler. The couple’s first three offsprings died as children, but more two more were born later, in addition to Adolf’s half siblings from his father’s previous marriage. A housemaid described Adolf’s father as a strict but comfortable man, and his mother was known to give Adolf much love and affection. As a child, Adolf was very skilled at artwork, and even went to a special school for awhile, but he didn’t do well there.... [tags: Adolf Hitler Nazi Germany Biography Essays]
1418 words (4.1 pages)
- Adolf Hitler Adolf Hitler was one of the worst dictators that the world has ever seen. Some people called him the devil, because of what he did to the Jews during WWII. Hitler was a dictator that ordered the execution of millions of Jews and other people, during his reign of Nazi Germany. As a teenager Hitler served in WWI and years later was thrown in jail, where he wrote his book Mien Kampf. Hitler soon became the dictator of Germany and started WWII. At the age of twenty five, Hitler enlisted in the German army.... [tags: Adolf Hitler Holocaust History German Essays]
1605 words (4.6 pages)