Love is a very diverse thing. Love can be fantastic one day and dreadful the next, you never know what might happen. Love can be interpreted in so many different ways, like when you’re sad you could just look up on youtube sad song and a million would come up. My favorite type of music is country and R&B, or rap it just depends on my mood. Love is mostly consistent in both genres and thats my favorite thing about it. I can listen to anything type of music and find a love song. Love song’s are my favorites because, they make a picture with the music. It’s so pretty and just make’s me happy to hear what they are signing is from their heart. There are also break-up songs that everyone loves for some odd reason. The song’s can really get you. They make you think about your love life and how happy or sad. Love to me is something very difficult, like it 's going to have its great parts and its awful parts. No matter what happens you will always find love somewhere in your life even though its has had a rocky road. It 's a bunch of emotions that you didn 't even know you had. Love can make you go crazy for no reason at all. Thats why I picked the songs “Then” by Brad Paisley because it shows the great part of love and how high he is on his love, and “Lonely” by Akon because it shows how sad and lonely you can really be in love.
“Then” is one of those love songs that you just cant get enough of. It has a very positive look on love, it shows a wonderful side of it. I know everyone thinks country songs are all about love, or it might be to sappy for them but, this song is one of CMT top 40 love songs. Its one of the most popular country loves songs out there. It’s explaining a great part of a love st...
... middle of paper ...
...” shows all the great things about love and how you hope a guy will look at you one day, and say those wonderful things about you. You want to be that one girl that is shown off that gets put on a pedestal, the “fairy tale princess” you always wanted to be. Thats love, and that’s what the song shows me.
Love is a very diverse thing. Love can be fantastic one day and dreadful the next, you never know what might happen. It can be taken in so many different ways, it’s all your idea of it. It can be a bad thing or a great thing just the way you want it. Love is crazy, happy, sad, and many more emotion’s I cant even think of. The whole point is to be happy with who you are, not let anyone else tell you what love is supposed to be, it’s your prospective. I think this saying defines love by saying love might be a small thing, but you never know how big a person’s heart is.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- When I hear the word Professional Teacher, I immediately think back to all my teachers that helped me succeed and graduate high school. To me a professional teacher is to be able to teach the children how to be respectful to others, teach them how important it is for them to always be honest, and most importantly to keep in mind that I am their role model. A person whom they will look up to for the entire year. For this specially reason I will strive my hardest to be a very professional teacher.... [tags: Teacher, Education, High school, Lesson plan]
1101 words (3.1 pages)
- Love is a temporary form of insanity In the novel The Kite Runner and the play Antigone Love can be a destructive force such as betrayal, which occurs when one betrays a loved one. An example in Antigone would be when Antigone broke Creon’s law to go bury her beloved brother this questions us to think will people do wrong to help and be with their loved ones and is love a destructive force. In the Dictionary Love is a strong feeling of affection. The readers should be pretty sure that love is a strong feeling of affection the readers has felt it.... [tags: antigone, betrayal, destructive, love]
705 words (2 pages)
- Love is merely an illusion. How many of you believe in love at first sight. How many of you believe in first love. Do you think true love really exists. Did you only fall in love once in your whole life time. How many of you have fallen in love for the first time, second time, third time and still not sure that you are going end your life with the fourth one you are living with now or not. Is there any guarantee you will not fall in love with the fifth person again. Isn’t it crazy when you try to analysis this all different kind of love that happened to you in different stages in your life.... [tags: Love, Marriage, English-language films]
1054 words (3 pages)
- Essay #3 Philophobia: fear of love or falling in love. Feelings you get when you’ve been hurt over and over again by multiple people or even someone you truly loved. A feeling you think you will never overcome, no matter how much you grow. For me this was something new, falling for a damaged individual was never in my plan. When I first met my “forever” I was only 13, and here it is 6 years later and “forever” will never exist again. We met as friends, and I never wanted more because our friendship was so rare.... [tags: Love, Interpersonal relationship, 2008 singles]
736 words (2.1 pages)
- What pops into your mind when you hear the word love. When people hear the word love many people think of romantic love. The word love has many other interpretations such as loving your neighbor, loving of one’s nation, and loving of God. People need to avoid thinking about something as important as love so superficially. Both John Donne’s “The Canonization” and “The Sun Rising” use metaphors to deal with whether the nature of love and whether it is really mysterious. While Donne’s “The Sun Rising” focuses on romantic love, his poem “The Canonization” delves into the many facets of love beyond the mere romantic such as being consumed by love, dying by it, and being reborn through love.... [tags: love, loving, poetry, canonization]
1056 words (3 pages)
- Have you ever seen some one for the first time and felt like they were the one. Did you know if they were really “the one”. Do you know what “love” is. Was it love at first sight. Some people may claim it was love at first sight and some may claim it was not. There are many arguments against love at first sight, which most do not believe in it. Love at first sight has been known as an instantaneous attraction to someone or something. That definition sounds a lot like lust, does it not. Lust is having a very strong sexual desire for someone.... [tags: Marriage, Sexual intercourse, Love]
2036 words (5.8 pages)
- The Perfect Love Five months ago, I started dating a guy named, Michael. Michael was a handsome gentleman whom I saw a future with. He was the type of guy that no matter how many times he entered my house, the first thing he’d do was shake my father’s hand. I was surely impressed with him and I think my parents were, too. We weren’t only just dating, but we were best friends. We told each other anything and everything. We often danced in my parent’s living room to music not from our era, which made it feel even more special.... [tags: English-language films, Love, Elvis Presley]
1074 words (3.1 pages)
- Whether speaking of the world’s smallest country, Vatican city, or the world’s largest country, China, all areas of the world need to hear the gospel. The organization Youth with a Mission (YWAM) is being effective in doing so but many countries such as India have a varied amount of people groups yet to discover the gospel. Even if the need is for one-on-one teaching or for something as simple as donation, India has numerous unreached people groups that need to be reached in their own specific way.... [tags: abdul, religious, poverty]
1264 words (3.6 pages)
- They think that I can’t hear them. They think that I am brain dead, unconsciously lying on this hard hospital mattress. What they don’t know is that I can hear everything. Every weep, prayer, and every sad word that my wife whispers to me. I long to be able to reach out and grab her hand, to tell her that I am still here, and that everything will be okay. I hear the doctors talking as well, and I feel that my death may be imminent. The accident happened a week ago. It was a Monday morning.... [tags: Mind, Thought, Coming out, Brain]
1540 words (4.4 pages)
- Writing about Love Love poems have always been very popular because love is one of the deepest emotions that people can feel and poetry is a good way to express such an emotion. When people think of love, they think of a typical romantic love but an exploration of pre-1914 love poetry shows other types of love such as unrequited love and obsessive love. The poems I will explore in depth are ‘To his Coy Mistress’ by Andrew Marvin, ‘The Garden of Love’ by William Blake, and ‘How do I love thee’ by Elizabeth Barrett-Browning.... [tags: Love Poems Poetry Literature Essays]
866 words (2.5 pages)